Clash of the Titans! *WARSTORY* (SePh258 vs Jibaku)

Great read! It was exciting until the very end. It would be interesting if you'd post the movesets for everyone as have been said. Keep it up!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Awesome warstory.

Loved it where Jibaku started sweating from the pressure of these two titans =/

Definitely nice. I want to play ubers so much. My router still has AIDS though. But, my uber team is done. When I get it done(router), I'll be playing Ubers a lot, and I expect a lot of battles. I'm sad that no CBOgre was used. It's sexual.

Wow, this was a great battle, and it's really nice to see some übers in action. STalking Giratina looks like it could be really good, and that was some nice hax on the Roar. Also,
It would be nice if there were more Uber and you know, Uber metagame guides. *sigh*

Impressive battle.
I fully agree with this, and would write a guide about the Über Metagame myself, but I don't know enough about it, especially in Diamond and Pearl. In the meantime however feel free to check out : Catching Diamond and Pearl Legendaries : A Guide.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Since SePh wants this to be our warstory and not his, I'll post the pros and slops from my POV:

Pros:
- Darkrai destroyed that stallfest beast named Giratina
- Metagross ripped half of his team. Bullet Punch rocks
- Arceus for surprise killing Rayquaza and also putting kyogre to Metagross' kill range
- The match has barely any hax, except for Giratina getting frozen by Bliss and then defrosting right afterwards. Just as my hax charm is gonna work, it gets overwritten.
- I made a comeback.

Slops:
- My Kyogre died on the 2nd turn
- Giratina wasted most of my playtime
- Forry exploded on Rayquaza
- Surgo hates my Fighting Arceus

As for the few who have asked about my giratina, it looks something like this:

Giratina @ leftovers
Calm
252 HP, 148 sp def, 108 def
~Rest
~Sleep Talk
~Toxic
~Roar

I basically just took the lugia ST standard from ADV since I had a lot of success with that and gave it roar since it doesn't learn whirlwind. I'm not really sure about toxic since Wil O Wisp might be the way to go since toxic is just metagross/dialga/blissey food. Also, I'm really glad this story has persuaded many others to write warstories of their own and the quality of other's warstories is improving, which is always nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)