Survivor Circus Survivor Season IV: WON BY DLE, EPISODIC RECAP IN DISCORD READ OP

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Thanks rssp1 for hosting this game; we really couldn't have done it without you.

Here it is, since I didn't type enough out in the ftc. Not gonna rehash my whole game that's what the discord is for.

Alright, so I came into the game sort of off a whim. Apricity asked me to join to be sure there were enough players. I wasn't all too fond of survivor in my first go at it in Season 3, but I felt that I did fairly well in it, so I obliged. But that said, I sort of knew in the back of my head that if I were going to join this game, I'd be playing to win, so I could already sense that a lot of my free time was going to be spent up. I can't say that this game has spawned some love of survivor in me, but I certainly enjoyed my time playing.

Now this is gonna sound cheesy or dumb as fuck but meeting new people and being forced to work with and interact outside of one's own bubble are always the most rewarding parts of games like this for me. It was nice having someone new to talk sports with, albeit for a short period of time in ifml (treat Randle well, hope he goes beast mode for you; that contract is a steal); it was nice having someone to talk about mediocre jobs with wolv; it was nice getting super deep into some hypothetical strategic planning with rad; it was nice going back and forth with viper; it was nice having someone to talk about cudi and Kanye + spam "it's coming home" with in alore; and it was nice to swap funny stories and have someone drag me back into the clusterfuck that is eimm in hannah. And even with people I knew, I hadn't really talked much with zorbees/Aura Guardian/jalmont in ages. I am well aware I didn't name every interaction I had with every player (RODAN died too young) and I certainly could have afforded to be more outgoing to plenty of you (me_irl), but thanks to everyone I had the chance to interact with; that's honestly what I enjoyed most about this game.

Kanye West, I need to give a special shout out to you; I don't think I could have made it through this game without you. Kanyezone.com being hidden in that tinyurl link was a critical part of my strategy, and your music helped me to forge a bond with Alore to where he wouldn't vote me out, so for that I'm truly grateful.

So I was really nervous coming out of that f3, since while I felt I probably should win, I could very easily see worlds where I didn't. So thanks for the people that voted for me -- trace, viper, aura guardian, zorbees, and alore -- so that I didn't have to post pictures with my hair torn out and then bitch and moan about losing for years afterwards. Y'all the real MVPs.

Hats off to jalmont and Hannah for putting me in a position in f3 where I was much less confident coming out of final tribal council than going into it; I went in cocky as fuck and got taken down a few pegs off you both voicing some legitimate gripes with my game. Both of you made some important decisions that helped get you to the end with plenty of ammunition to make the final vote count anything but the stomp I expected going into it. Thanks to you both for making for an exciting and fitting conclusion to a pretty crazy game.

And that's clearly everyone I need to thank.

Later.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Kanye West, I need to give a special shout out to you; I don't think I could have made it through this game without you. Kanyezone.com being hidden in that tinyurl link was a critical part of my strategy, and your music helped me to forge a bond with Alore to where he wouldn't vote me out, so for that I'm truly grateful.
of course kanye decided the winner, i mean would tribe poopity scoop have it any other way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)