When will this begin?

• ASAP!

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Gimme a week please

Votes: 39 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're playing double elimination. As I said, there will be no more than 42 participants. I lengthened it because a decent amount of the wifi regulars didn't get to play, so I tried to make an exception.

just to be sure, are we allowed to use event moves in this tournament ?
I would vote no for event moves. What are we even talking about here Wish Hypno?

Maybe this is just a result of me being pissed off when people use obviously hacked Wish Blisseys in "Battle Me".

If you had a legit wish blissey komodo, half of the population would die on smogon. Just from sheer awe. Trust me, they most likely aren't legit unless you personally attended them.

The name Legal hacks is commonly used for pokemon that are sav'd within the boundary of legitness. So with legit IV and EV spreads. These are banned.

I thought "Legit hacks" were using AR to do wondercards...as well as using AR to get to Spear Pillar/ Flower paradise/ New Moon island.

hey so what will no legal hacks be? like AR tms, fast hatched pokes, AR items?
The name Legal hacks is commonly used for pokemon that are sav'd within the boundary of legitness. So with legit IV and EV spreads. These are banned.
I thought "Legit hacks" were using AR to do wondercards...as well as using AR to get to Spear Pillar/ Flower paradise/ New Moon island.
no, Tirsus has it right. This thing should start on monday or sunday right?
Sunday will be bettah
What I mean guys, is no pokesaving. That's all the rule means. As for the day it starts, the rounds will most likely be posted sunday, but you'll have a week to get your matches done.

Could you please remove me from the Substitute list? Something came up that prevents me from actively participating in the tournament.

Wait what's wrong with wondercard events? Those aren't exclusive at all, sure ban wish hypno but not surfing pikachu =/

In my humble opinion, I thought it'd be best to just ban them all, seeing as if we let surf pika in we'll have people complaining about how they can't use their "legit" wish hypno's and such. :/ Don't misinterpret this as lazyness, it's just trying to not get into a fued... if enough people want it though, I guess we could have surf pika be the only allowed one... sounds kinda weird though, as I don't see a difference in that and any other event poke's.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well there's a difference; Surf Pikachu can still be SRed on, the Wish events had no wondercards and therefore were a one-shot deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)