When will this begin?

• ASAP!

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Gimme a week please

Votes: 39 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone, this is my UU tourney sign up thread! I've worked very hard to get to the point where we can actually start signing up, so I do hope you'll read all the rules. If you don't, I'll kindly ask you again to read them. -_-

RULES
1. The following pokemon are banned from the tournament.

2. The clauses will be standard along with hax clause.
3. Platinum moves will be allowed, however I do request someone who has the ability to tutor to help people "platinumize" their teams. :)
4. If matches are not made within a week (to be pending) the player at fault will be unallowed to participate in the next wifi tournament, and possibly be blacklisted. The players amongst themselves will determine which of them will move to the next round. To make sure participants are active they most either have an active trade thread or atleast show some level of activity in the forums. (so if you just joined today and I've never heard of you, sorry you don't get to join unless you have a somewhat active thread)
5. In the event of a disconnect, players will sort out the issue among themselves unless there is a severe arguement about the reason.
6. Prizes are still pending. If you wish to donate a prize please say so, and I shall add it to the prize pool. (I realise that people already offered credits in the last thread, but I'd prefer for the people to say so in here again, because then I wasn't organized. ) For sure already though, the winner will be given exclusive trade rights to the project I'm currently doing for this. It will be a Choice Band blastoise. (yup, I'm revealing it now...)
7. I think that's about it now, so to make sure you read the rules please say "blastoise" somewhere in your post.
8. NO HACKS! NOT EVEN "LEGAL" HACKS!

Prizes
1. Soon-to-be CB squirtle with sole trade rights. (unless stated nothing other than this is for rights.)
2. Arael's shiny sharpedo.
3. Tri-DarkSoul's Limited edition UNICKED nidoqueen
4. fgtron's calm lanturn
5. Komodo's articuno
6. Kursed's ariados
7. destroyer123's quagsire
8. Diesel's vileplume
9. The lost one's psyducks.
Sign-ups
1. tennisisawesome
2. destroyer123
3. DARK LATIOS
4. NJSoccer
5. Noodle
6. Asiankid123
7. Dark_Ryu
8. Syberia
9. LonelyNess
10. Pablo
11. Lightsabre
12. Diesel
13. AceDragon619
14. Gouki
15. Olimarman
16. masterzman
17. Komodo
18. UmbreonPup56
19. Tri-DarkSouls
20. yoshi!
21. Harro237
22. Sunday
23. fgtron
24. Regice 94
25. Kawl
26. MrGoodbar
27. surf116
28. Dragonknight08
29. Magik0722
30. TUskate
31. cw333
32. Scruffy
33. R2
34. wiinry
35. Storm_ftw
36. Supe
37. ChouToshio
38. negator
39. Raistmagic
40. Mastardi
41. Tirsus
42. Krabs93
Substitution list
1. Gin
2. justenough215
3. jigokujin73

Thank you for reading the rules, noodle. To everyone who just posted before him, please do read the rules as well.

EDIT: It's in wifi, what do you think it's hosted on, gorm. -_- Wifi.

Tennis, could I be placed on the substitution list?
I am currently in the process of obtaining (through breeding and trading) the pokes on my shoddy team.
Blastoise

ow i deleted my post, cause i can't play during the holidays
so if there are going to be matches during the holidays o can't enter otherwise i can

I read them, but i forgot to post blastoise xD, also why did you discover the prize ;_;?
To get people to sign up. xD That, and I'm a big-mouth lol.

when are the matches and how much time do we have to build our teams?
Vote! :D

i was just hoping it would have a shoddy option i guess ^__^
gl with it ~:D
Thanks, but there isn't.

ow i deleted my post, cause i can't play during the holidays
so if there are going to be matches during the holidays o can't enter otherwise i can
Sorry, that's the only time I can hold it.

I think gorm was making fun of other peoples posts lol :P. Blastoise I'm in.

EDIT - LOL he was serious. That's 3 people now who've asked.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm not in because everybody knows Venusaur >>> Blastoise. But I can offer a free shiny Sharpedo as a prize (unless I have to give distribution rights and all; if so, I offer my Altaria).

I'm not in because everybody knows Venusaur >>> Blastoise. But I can offer a free shiny Sharpedo as a prize (unless I have to give distribution rights and all; if so, I offer my Altaria).
No, they'll only have the copy. No rights to anything but my soon-to-be squirtle. I don't believe you're not signing up because of the poke it's based on lol. Whatever. Anyhow, I'll add your sharpedo to the list of prizes.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
UU ftw! Give me a week! >>

Blast blast :P

edit: I might offer up a Luxray. Pretty sure I had an amazing HP Grass and Fighting Spitbacks, like the fighting one was 31 / 21 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)