not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

if someone is ever mean to you, dont insult them. it makes you look bad, and is probobly the reaction they wanted. instead, say "i feel sorry for you." this will do much more damage than any insult could ever do. saying that:
1. insinuates there is something wrong with them
2. shows that you were unafected by what they said
3. makes you look like the better person.
do you have any idea how powerful of a statement that is. if you want to hurt someone, say that you feel bad for them.

if someone is ever mean to you, dont insult them. it makes you look bad, and is probobly the reaction they wanted. instead, say "i feel sorry for you." this will do much more damage than any insult could ever do. saying that:
1. insinuates there is something wrong with them
2. shows that you were unafected by what they said
3. makes you look like the better person.
do you have any idea how powerful of a statement that is. if you want to hurt someone, say that you feel bad for them.
Now, hear me out: if anyone insults me, it'll be someone I know. As such, I respond in kind by calling them things such as stupid, a fucking loser, gay, submissive, etc. We all know it's only true for the person I'm insulting, and they never tell the truth about me, so it's all in good fun. Now, I will try this later, but I do not expect it to be effective. Will report.

j0nathan

formerly trainer_j0nathan
Now, hear me out: if anyone insults me, it'll be someone I know. As such, I respond in kind by calling them things such as stupid, a fucking loser, gay, submissive, etc. We all know it's only true for the person I'm insulting, and they never tell the truth about me, so it's all in good fun. Now, I will try this later, but I do not expect it to be effective. Will report.
ah yes "gay" is the word you should use to insult people! cause being gay and being stupid is just so similar!
omg dude

Last edited:
ah yes "gay" is the word you should use to insult people! cause being gay and being stupid is just so similar!
omg dude
Sorry if I came off that way, I was thinking of one specific friend I have that everyone jokes about being gay. I guess the better way of putting it is not that being gay is an insult, but this specific guy hates it and as such it is funny specifically against him. Again, sorry, I didn't want to offend anyone with that post.

anyone else feel weirdly... satisfied when you go to a place you didn't wanna go to and it was as bad as you thought it would be?

Yesterday, some coworkers asked me to attend some after work clubbing event. I fucking hate clubs, I fucking hate after work events, but I like the fellas that invited me

First of all, the bouncer didn't want to let me in, then I got in, I was like a quarter of the average age of the people that were in there and, as much of an egalitarian as I consider myself to be, I was the only one with some melanin there. That's never a good sign. Melanin concentration in a party is the factor that will influence the enjoyment of the event the most. Plus, it was so fucking hot. Like 30, 35 degrees C. And it was so fucking full, like you have to rub ass cheeks just to get from a to b

Like I went in and my first thought was, how long do I have to stay until it's not unpolite to leave. What can I say to leave as soon as possible. I stayed there like 30 minutes and I left, shit was so whack

But I went there with the fear of missing out. I wouldn't have missed out anything, and I felt confirmed in my judgement of what's worth to attend and what isn't

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Superior story incoming. Literally.

idk what made me think of it just now but back in high school, I was in my school's chorus. Every now and then, we would go to a competition where the rating scale was kind of funny. Instead of a score out of 100, you would receive a rank. These ranks (from best to worst), were "superior," "outstanding," "excellent," "very good," and "fair." So one time we go to this competition and everyone does really well, including us. We were pretty happy with our performance.

At the end, they announce everyone's ranks... first group: superior. Second group (which is us): outstanding. Okay, so we didn't get superior, but still respectable. Third group gets announced: superior. Fourth group: superior again. Damn. They're not really going to do this to us, right? Spoiler: they did. The remaining three groups all got superior as well. So out of seven groups, there were six superiors and one outstanding, which was my group. Our choir teacher cried on the way home.

big oof

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
Superior story incoming. Literally.

idk what made me think of it just now but back in high school, I was in my school's chorus. Every now and then, we would go to a competition where the rating scale was kind of funny. Instead of a score out of 100, you would receive a rank. These ranks (from best to worst), were "superior," "outstanding," "excellent," "very good," and "fair." So one time we go to this competition and everyone does really well, including us. We were pretty happy with our performance.

At the end, they announce everyone's ranks... first group: superior. Second group (which is us): outstanding. Okay, so we didn't get superior, but still respectable. Third group gets announced: superior. Fourth group: superior again. Damn. They're not really going to do this to us, right? Spoiler: they did. The remaining three groups all got superior as well. So out of seven groups, there were six superiors and one outstanding, which was my group. Our choir teacher cried on the way home.

big oof
simply a skill issue, electric guitar clears

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)