not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Prior to today, no one had ever told me to “have a blessed future.” But I got two separate work emails (albeit from two different people that work at the same place) that told me to “have a blessed future.” They were both emails that basically said no to my proposal and that I shouldn’t contact them again, but they were very nice to wish me a blessed future. I guess they’re built different in Delaware.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Iris from the Megaman X series is such an unintentionally funny character and that has nothing to do with "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOR". Legit ever since I saw that clip as an outsider I assumed for years and years that she was this well-established helpful companion who had been a guiding light in Zero's life since X1, the Maria to his Shadow. But no, they just made up a girlfriend for him four games in so she could die and Zero could be sad about it. That's freakin hilarious to me idk why

Do you mean you're gonna make a bunch of stone buildings and have a bunch of guys think of stuff or are you just going to take over the entire Mediterranean sea?
I kinda just wanna make my own empire that inherits the Roman spirit. No kings, emperors that are decided by virtue, adapting to changing tides and getting stronger challenge by challenge. I wouldn't want any discussion about ethnicity or nationality, if you appeal to the Roman spirit, you'll be able to join. I don't think that would solve racism, but maybe having a nation build on people from all over without anyone having preferntial treatment will help.

Adapting the attires, architecture and art too, maybe have some latin here and there for ceremonial purposes. I don't think you can really establish an empire by war in this day and age, and that wouldn't be something I'd like anyways, so it would rather be based on a promise of liberty and virtue that should get people and nations to join consensually

Idk it's a pipe dream but man I would love to be Roman emperor, being in the history books as the restorator of the greatest empire in human history. And whilst I am a dog, I consider myself a humanist, I'd like to establish a place of liberty that could nip issues of inequality in the bud from the start. Could also try out Georgism there, always wondered if that would work out

It's probably impossible but it's one of these childish day dreams you have, you know?

anyone else had measles despite having been fully vaxxed

Recently thought about how I had that as a kid and I recently looked through my vaccination pass, fully vaxxed, still had it somehow

anyone else had measles despite having been fully vaxxed

Recently thought about how I had that as a kid and I recently looked through my vaccination pass, fully vaxxed, still had it somehow
it would have been a lot worse if you didnt get vaccinated. i want to stop this discusion right now before anyone gets any ideas in their head. if you do wish to debate me, start a conversation with me, and i will explain to you the importance of vaccines.

I kinda just wanna make my own empire that inherits the Roman spirit. No kings, emperors that are decided by virtue, adapting to changing tides and getting stronger challenge by challenge. I wouldn't want any discussion about ethnicity or nationality, if you appeal to the Roman spirit, you'll be able to join. I don't think that would solve racism, but maybe having a nation build on people from all over without anyone having preferntial treatment will help.

Adapting the attires, architecture and art too, maybe have some latin here and there for ceremonial purposes. I don't think you can really establish an empire by war in this day and age, and that wouldn't be something I'd like anyways, so it would rather be based on a promise of liberty and virtue that should get people and nations to join consensually

Idk it's a pipe dream but man I would love to be Roman emperor, being in the history books as the restorator of the greatest empire in human history. And whilst I am a dog, I consider myself a humanist, I'd like to establish a place of liberty that could nip issues of inequality in the bud from the start. Could also try out Georgism there, always wondered if that would work out

It's probably impossible but it's one of these childish day dreams you have, you know?
Have you ever considered being taken over by Christianity? I've heard it was all the rage in the early 50's.

it would have been a lot worse if you didnt get vaccinated. i want to stop this discusion right now before anyone gets any ideas in their head. if you do wish to debate me, start a conversation with me, and i will explain to you the importance of vaccines.
sure sure of course, I am 100% for getting kids vaxxed. I just found it strange, you know?

I had barely any symptoms with measles, if I wasn't vaxxed, would've been different

Have you ever considered being taken over by Christianity? I've heard it was all the rage in the early 50's.
Maybe. Submitted my portfolio yesterday, if I get rejected, I'll consider my opportunities

in math class they are teaching us imaginary numbers. this isnt a figure of speech, they are literally having us learn about imaginary numbers. like, that is literally what the teacher is calling it. i have never known true fear until now. send help.
Just tell them you're imagining numbers. They'll give you an A for going along, ya know? When I learned about imaginary numbers, I actually spoke in tongues as that is the only possible way it can be described by those of this mortal plane. I have no clue what I said either tbh. I just ended up with a deep understanding of the unreal.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in math class they are teaching us imaginary numbers. this isnt a figure of speech, they are literally having us learn about imaginary numbers. like, that is literally what the teacher is calling it. i have never known true fear until now. send help.
Day one of my college geometry class we were told we were going to start with non-Euclidean geometry. For reference the geometry I was familiar with (and that is taught in like, every high school) is Euclidean geometry. We were learning about stuff that was in a space called the Poincaré Disk and were told that “rectangles don’t exist.” Obviously I was like what the fuck, because how am I just supposed to forget about rectangles??

you never know what you have until it’s gone I guess

Day one of my college geometry class we were told we were going to start with non-Euclidean geometry. For reference the geometry I was familiar with (and that is taught in like, every high school) is Euclidean geometry. We were learning about stuff that was in a space called the Poincaré Disk and were told that “rectangles don’t exist.” Obviously I was like what the fuck, because how am I just supposed to forget about rectangles??

coincidently, i recently looked up what euclidian meant, so this was a jumpscare for me.

In a shocking turn of events, non-euclidean geometry is not euclidean.

i is just the square root of -1. If you know how to deal with square roots i promise you'll be fine.

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
What happens if I were to divide undefined (the product of division by zero) by itself? Would it equal one?

If so, undefined must equal the set of all real numbers, as any real number divided by itself will invariably equal one.

Therefore, the set of all real numbers equals undefined.

Therefore, math cannot exist since all of the numbers we must use to get undefined are in themselves undefined.

Therefore, math is not real.

Any questions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)