BW OU Suspect Testing Round 12 - Voter Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly seems too easy with how inflated the ladders are. I remember being drunk when I did oucurrent, and realizing I had used Choice Band instead of Specs on Keldeo lol. Lots of room for error and messing around.

I got it, even with horrendous ratios for the Suspect ladder. Just goes to show how horrible the current system is.
Suspect test:

Normal:

Last edited:

haunter

Banned deucer.
Alright guys, the test is over. The OP has been updated with a screenshot of the Suspect Ladder. If you haven't identified your account already, then this is the time to do it.

SPECIAL APPLICATIONS ALERT: in the next 4-5 days we'll be evaluating special applications. Given how easy it was to achieve voting requirements this time, we'll be accepting special applications only in rare and exceptional cases. Anyway, if you want to apply, then send Aldaron, Bloo, Iconic, JabbaTheGriffin and Haunter a private message with a screenshot of your ladder(s) achievements and an explanation of why you feel you should be allowed to vote.

The voting thread will be up within the next week.

when do we get to vote?
Timeline of this suspect test:
  • Wednesday, August 14th: OU (suspect test) ladder is created and OU ladder is reset.
  • Monday, September 2nd: The Suspect Round ends. A screenshot of the ladder will be posted at that time in the Voter Identification thread.
  • Within September 3rd and September 8th we will evaluate special applications and post the voting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)