BW OU Suspect Testing Round 12 - Voter Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming as branflakes325 and hidden power slack

This has been the most frustrating laddering experience ever. I have faced so many restarters with branflakes325 on oususpecttest that it was getting extremely difficult to progress despite my somewhat-decent win loss ratio of 53-21. It takes an unnecessary amount of skill to slowly climb out of the match-making "hole" that only matches you with people with low ACRE values until you managed to reach the 1900s. The only way to climb out of this stupid hole is to get lucky match-ups (ie someone with over 1700 acre) and make damn sure that you win that match, while rarely ever losing against anyone else. Furthermore, I somehow worked myself into this stupid cycle with a ratio of 10-2 which really doesn't make any sense. It's a stupid flaw in the laddering system that encourages and rewards restarting, thus perpetually making the ladder even worse.

tldr fuck laddering for reqs

EDIT: also i should never have been able to get reqs with a ratio of 33-25. that's stupid. the 2:1 ratio requirement should have been kept imo

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg

lADDER REQS.gif

PROOF.gif

It was such a freaking grind for me, a relatively new player, laddering for billions of years three days. Ben gay's trick room team FTW!! wow after failing the last test(laddered for two weeks)i'm so psyched
On the current reqs, the ladder was so inflated I went to 2000+ in my first few games. It was so hard to bring the deviation low and I played horribly the last few matches. Well, whatever.

Last edited:
Current:

Went 16-0, then fecked up hard. I'm actually amazed I could make it, after pretty much losing 10 matches in the row. Guess BW OU suspect is easy even for noobs like me.

Now for suspect reqs. brb

So here is suspect:

I'm such a bad player at the moment. Would try to get something closer to the 2:1 ratio that was put in place at the start of the test, if I had the time.

Last edited:

really though i didn't actually find it that easy...? idk, lol

tehy

Banned deucer.

that will be all for now (Unless this screenshot isn't enough proof, i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)