Pet Mod Breeding Variants V2

Marowak-Halberd Fixed Armor Shading.png

Pokemon Name: Marowak-Halberd (Marowak + Haxorus)
Egg Group: Monster
Stats: 60 / 80 / 110 / 50 / 80 / 71 (Avg)
Type: Ground/Dragon
New Moves: Hone Claws, X-Scissor, Dual Chop, Scale Shot, Aqua Tail
Abilities: Rock Head / Mold Breaker / Battle Armor
Height: 1.2 m
Weight: 55 kg
Dex Entry: Along with its mother's skull, this Marowak inherits one of Haxorus's blades, making its club into a fierce halberd.
Competitive Use: For both fears of being too similar to Garchomp and the absurd power that would lie in Thick Club with Dragon Dance, I chose not to give Marowak DDance, so instead it gets Home Claws to boost its Attack with, but the addition of Scale Shot and a workable Speed stat lets it act as a late-game setup sweeper, using a boosted Scale Shot to raise its Speed, and threatening the opposing team with Earthquake and its various other attacks. Hone Claws synergizes with both its existing and new coverage options in Aqua Tail, Scale Shot, Dual Chop, Stone Edge, and Iron Tail, all of which become perfectly accurate after one use.

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
:sm/slowking::sm/turtonator:
Pokemon Name: Slowking-Explosive
Stats: 95 / 75 / 107 / 100 / 110 / 30
Type:

New Moves: Shell Trap, Shell Smash, Overheat, Explosion, Will-O-Wisp
Abilities: Oblivious / Shell Armor / Regenerator
Dex Entry: The crown on it's head is somehow highly explosive. Even the touch of a butterfly has potential to make it detonate.
Competitive Use: A regen mon with an interesting double-type and loads of movepool options.

EDITed the dex entry

Last edited:
Dusknoir-Cake (G-Luke)
Orbeetle-Mothra (G-Luke)
Weezing-Jelly (MegaFlareon)
Togedemaru-Drummer (CoolMan6001)
Marowak-Halberd (Adou)
Slowking-Explosive (Gravity Monkey)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Slowking-Explosive, Marowak-Halberd, Rapidash-Mule and Dusknoir-Cake are the winners! Now slates are closed, taggign Scoopapa to code these new additions

Slowking-Explosive 6
Marowak-Halberd 6
Rapidash-Mule 6
Dusknoir-Cake 6

Drapion-Freshwater 4

Gigalith-Enlightened 3
Togedemaru-Drummer 3

Leafeon-Roar 3

Wigglytuff-Evil 2

Druddigon-Swiftfoot 1
Salazzle-Draco 1
Cofagrigus-Spiky 1
Weezing-Jelly 1

Damn. Well, I kinda wanna show what I made anyway because I put a lot of thought into these. They don't have to count, or anything, but I still wanna show my work :(

Breeding Variants: Toho Edition!

+

Pokemon Name: Heliolisk-Ghidorah (Heliolisk + Hydreigon)
Egg Group: Dragon
Stats: 62 / 55 / 71 (Defense Averaged) / 109 / 94 / 109 (BST: 500)
Type: Electric / Dragon
New Moves: Draco Meteor, Roost, Defog, Nasty Plot, Heat Wave
Abilities: Levitate / Sand Veil / Solar Power (HA)
Dex Entry: Three Heliolisks were captured by Team Plasma and were forcibly fused together with Hydreigon DNA via the DNA Splicers, creating the arch-enemy of Tyranitar.
Competitive Use: Nasty Plot wallbreaker or offensive Defogger. Levitate protects Heliolisk-Ghidorah from non-Mold Breaker Ground-type attacks, enabling it to find Defog or Nasty Plot opportunities against the many Ground-type Stealth Rock setters. (For flavor, I kept Sand Veil as an ability to act as a secondary countermeasure for Godzilla's Tyranitar's Sand Stream.) It can also act as a Sun-abuser with Solar Power, which is a reference to King Ghidorah's extraterrestrial origins.

+

Pokemon Name: Drapion-Battra (Drapion + Volcarona)
Egg Group: Bug
Stats: 70 / 90 / 110 / 97 (Special Attack Averaged) / 75 / 95 (BST: 537)
Type: Bug / Dark
New Moves: Quiver Dance / Roost / Psychic / Heat Wave / U-turn
Abilities: Battle Armor / Sniper / Swarm (HA)
Dex Entry: 3,000 years ago, this Pokemon was created by Arceus with the intention to destroy AZ's Ultimate Weapon, but it became corrupted with a dark power and attacked innocent people and Pokemon instead. It was defeated and sealed away by a Gigantamax Butterfree.
Competitive Use: Versatile offensive threat that can attack from both sides of the attacking spectrum. Swords Dance + STAB U-turn / Leech Life and Knock Off with Earthquake and Poison Jab as potential coverage moves, or Quiver Dance + STAB Bug Buzz and Dark Pulse with Heat Wave and Psychic as potential coverage moves.

I was thinking of an OM spin on this. It'd basically be like Mix N Mega, but would be the difference between the base mon and the Breeding Variant, including the new moves. Do Pet Mods ever run OMs?

Sorry I'm late...
Normal Sprite
Normal Sprite

Pokemon Name: Stonejourner - Warrior
Egg Group: Mineral
Stats: 100/ 125 / 135 / 20 / 40 / 70 (SpDef averaged)
Type: Rock/Fighting
New Moves: Close Combat, No Retreat
Abilities: Power Spot/Defiant
Dex Entry: After war broke out in the galar region, Professor Sonia and the rest of the biological warfare branch started growing stonejourner and falinks together, but the Stinejourner - Warriors broke out and killed everyone in the lab except for Hop, who managed to catch a specimen with the help of his legendary doggo.
Competitive Use: Terrakion but more setup-based.
Normal Sprite
Normal Sprite

Pokemon Name: (Chandelure-Halloween)
Egg Group: Amorphous
Stats: 60/55/106//145/90/80 (Def averaged)
Type: Ghost-Fire
New Moves: Giga Drain
Abilities: Infiltrator/Insomnia
The light coming from this pokemon's core is not light at all, but the souls of those it has consumed. YOU'RE NEXT.
Competitive Use: Insomnia set's can be used as an Amoongus check... and that's it really... Infiltrator is used for consuming more souls as a wall breaker or sweeper.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
ok we can have another slate!!! however we'll be instituting some rules for this one to get some more variety

You may not submit anything of the following types:
Fire
Water
Dragon
Ground
Steel
Fairy
Ice
Electric
Bug

These types are banned as they are currently the most used, and we want to give the "little guys" some time to shine!

I'd also recommend looking into and doing some underutilized roles, like idk we don't got a speedy hazard/screens setter yet, there's other stuff too

Finally, thoughts on making this a micrometa? That way our breeding forms can stand proud

:sceptile::rhyperior:
Pokemon Name: Sceptile-Armor (Sceptile + Rhyperior)
Stats: 70 / 85 / 97 (avg) / 105 / 85 / 120
Type: Grass / Rock
New Moves: Meteor Beam, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower
Abilities: Solid Rock / Unburden
Height: (Optional)
Weight: (Optional)
Dex Entry: Thanks to the capabilities of the protector, Sceptile is now able to whistand many more attacks than it could before.
Competitive Use: Click Meteor Beam to proc your Power Herb and make Unburden go brr.

:Lurantis::breloom:
Pokemon Name: Lurantis-Shroom (Lurantis + Breloom)
Egg Group: Grass
Stats: 70 / 117 (avg) / 90 / 80 / 90 / 45
Type: Grass / Fighting
New Moves: Mach Punch, Vaccum Wave, Spore, Focus Blast, Stone Edge
Abilities: Technician / Contrary
Height: (Optional)
Weight: (Optional)
Dex Entry: After an infection from Breloom spores, some Lurantis gained increased combat capabilities
Competitive Use: Wide variety of capabilities, ranging from a contrary attacker that goes physical or special, or simply SD with Bullet Seed and Mach Punch. Spore is a great tool to advance your capabilities.

Last edited:
Legal Types: Normal, Grass, Fight, Poison, Flying, Psy, Rock, Ghost, Dark
Espeon-Aura
:ss/espeon: :ss/lucario:
Egg Group: Field
Stats: 68
/65/60/130//95/110 (HP averaged, rounded up)
Type:
Psychic
Fighting

New Moves:
Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon
Abilities:
Magic Bounce, Inner Focus
Dex Entry:
Espeon-Auras seem to be very curious, sensing visitors from miles away.
Competitive Use:
Haha 130Spa and 110 Speed with solid stab go BRRRRRRRRRRR

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Pokemon Name: Archeops-Undead (Archeops + Cursola)
Egg Group: Water 3 (For some reason)
Stats: 75 / 140 / 65 / 112 / 97 (Avg) / 110
Type:

New Moves: Reflect, Light Screen, Poltergeist, Will-O-Wisp, Strength Sap
Abilities: Defeatist / (Perish Body)
Weight: (26 Kg)
Dex Entry: Archeops-Undead: The Phantom Bird pokemon. It no longer tries to use its wings to fly, floating above the ground at a frighteningly fast speed. It curses those who mocked its failure at flight.

Competitive Use: You mentioned a fast hazard/screen setter, so how about a mon that does both. 110 will make this tied for the fastest if this is a micrometa, and if not it's not the end of the world, it's still not bad. Its middling defenses make it a rather easy mon to hit, but hitting it with a contact move will force you out allowing free setup from either the switch-in, or a hard hitting move from Arch. It can run a speedy set intended to cripple with WoW and Strength Sap if it wants.

Pokemon Name: Audino-Joyful
Egg Group: Fairy
Stats: 179 (Avg) / 60 / 86 / 60 / 86 / 50
Type:

New Moves: Softboiled, Teleport, Stealth Rock, Seismic Toss
Abilities: Natural Cure / Regenerator / (Klutz)
Dex Entry: Audino-Joyful: The Happy Hearing Pokemon. It uses its feelers, like a normal Audino, to sense feelings through someone's heartbeat. It is able to increase ones happiness through them.

Competitive Use: haha chonk. Thing will sponge hits well. Maybe run Charge Beam for the memes and ramp up the SpA? idk. is chonk.

:smogthink: What else could one come up with

Last edited:

Pokémon Name: Decidueye-Cupid (+ Swoobat)
Egg Group: Flying
Stats: 78/107/75/100/100/92
Type: Ghost/Flying
New Moves: Taunt, Torment, Reflect, Super Fang, Magic Coat
Abilities: Overgrow / Unaware / Long Reach
Height: 1.2m
Weight: 23.5kg
Dex Entry: The arrow-like quills fired from its wings fill their victims with intense desire. It can use ultrasonic waves to make them more effective, at the cost of tiring itself out.
Competitive Use: I noticed a lack of Unaware in this meta, and this was the best I could do with the type constraints.

smh Mineral why you do this to me

Pokémon Name: Falinks-Nasal (+ Probopass)
Egg Group: Mineral
Stats: 65/100/100/70/105/75
Type: Fighting/Rock
New Moves: Rock Blast, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Stealth Rock, Volt Switch
Abilities: Battle Armor / Magnet Pull / Defiant
Height: 2.2m
Weight: 201kg
Dex Entry: The brass uses magnetic force to harmonize capriciously with its five troopers. Sometimes its magnetism gets out of control, overloading nearby electrical appliances.
Competitive Use: Steel trapper with every possible means to hit Steel super-effectively. It can also act as a pivot, set up Stealth Rock, and do Falinks stuff.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)