Pet Mod Branched Potential - Slate 5 - Durant, Mamoswine, and Houndoom

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
So with that, We'd like to conclude slate 3. Even further improvement from last slate, there are lots of great subs.

Voting time.
Remember to use this template for your votes.

Voting Template said:
:arbok: : Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4, Person 5, etc
:raticate: : Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4, Person 5, etc
:spearow: : Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4, Person 5, etc

You vote for the group of branched evolutions that a person has submitted. So 1 vote for the set

We use a weighted voting system so vote your number 1 choice and going down any other subs you like, since I'll be counting you can vote for as many subs as you would like. If you have any questions @ me on discord.

arbok.png
: Double Iron Bash’s Phankyr & Soruboruo, Regic Boat’s Adnocana & Repiv, memebitatxt.’s Kisilisab & Laztek
raticate.png
: Albatr0ss’s Ratidam & Ratichef, PokeVarios727’s Erraticate & Ratibreak, HonorTheFallen’s Raterror & Ratential (SV)
fearow.png
: JosJet’s Storrow & Frigarow, Vipotis’s Fearious & Reaparow, Samtendo09’s Winterow & Barbarrow

:Fearow:: (Flyrow and Norrow), (Fearious and Reaparow), (Barbarrow and Winterow), (Storrow and Frigarow)
:Arbok: :(Phankyr and Soroboruo), (Notyp and Larok), (Kisilisab and Laztek), ((Abmam)SV)
:Raticate:: (Ratichef and Ratidam), (Raticate-Unova)
(Brackets were to make it somewhat easier to read)

Last edited:
Votes:
:ekans: - Phankyr & Soroboruo | Larok & Notyp | Sumredonex & Napiat | Reipev | Abmam
:rattata: - Mousick& Rattageist | Raterra & Ratemporal | Rataqua & Ratemal | Raticlick | Ratidam & Ratichef
:spearow: - Reaparow & Fearious | Soarow & Scarerow | Flyrow & Norrow | Storrow & Frigarow | Winterow & Barbarow

Last edited:
:arbok: (Laztek and Kisilisab) [SV], (Phankyr and Soroboruo), (Notyp and Larok), (Adnocana and Repiv)
:raticate: (Mousick and Rattageist), (Unovan-Raticate), (Ratichef and Ratidam)
:fearow: (Flyrow and Norrow) (Fearious and Reaparow), (Barbarrow and Winterow)

:Fearow:: JosJet, Double Iron Bash, Moretto, Albatr0ss, Samtendo09

:Arbok:: Samtendo09, Memebitatxt., Regic Boat, Moretto, Double Iron Bash, Albatr0ss, Superior Serperior

:Raticate:: Albatr0ss, Moretto, Samtendo09, Redwood Rogue, PokeVarios727

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
:fearow:JosJet, Samtendo09, Double Iron Bash, Moretto, Vipotis
:arbok:Samtendo09, Albatr0ss, Moretto, Regic Boat, Superior Serperior
:raticate: Albatr0ss, Ema Skye, Samtendo09, Redwood Rogue, PokeVarios727

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
:fearow:JosJet, Double Iron Bash, Moretto, Vipotis
:arbok:Samtendo09 (SV), Albatr0ss, Moretto, Regic Boat, Superior Serperior
:raticate: Albatr0ss, Ema Skye, Samtendo09 (SV), Redwood Rogue, PokeVarios727

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
I realized I forgot to vote myself lol.

:fearow:: Josjet, Double Iron Bash, Vipotis, Moretto
:arbok:: Double Iron Bash, Samtendo, Superior Serperior, Moretto
:raticate:: Albatr0ss, Ema Skye, PokeVarios727, Erphuan the Fluffy

Holy shit it’s been a long time
Sorry for the long wait guys, life has been really busy and stressful for me right now. I’ll try to stay active as much as I can. Anyways, here are the winners:
Albatr0ss wins with Raticate...
Most of this is a WIP, just wanted to get it posted real quick lol

Italicised = Moves added under the New Typing rule

:bw/Raticate:
:ss/Raticate:
Name: Ratidam
Typing: Normal/Water
Abilities: Strong Jaw/Guts/Hustle
Stats: 95/91/75/50/110/97 (BST: 518)

New Moves: Liquidation, Waterfall, Woodhammer, Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang (7)
Removed Moves: (0)
Flavour/Design: It's a beaver. WIP

Competitive Description: Ratidam has a few options to work with; Strong Jaw and Hustle both serve the same purpose, with Hustle making Ratidam less reliable while Strong Jaw affects fewer moves but doesn't lower their accuracy, and Guts is just Guts. It can run Swords Dance to set-up sweep or Choice Band/Life Orb to wallbreak as well, though its base Attack is slightly too low to wallbreak efficiently

:ss/raticate-alola:
Name: Remy (Actual name is Ratichef)
Typing: Normal/Fairy
Abilities: Triage/Sweet Veil/Ripen
Stats: 110/81/85/50/105/97 (BST: 518)

New Moves: Wish, Healing Wish, Soft-Boiled, Draining Kiss, Teatime, Stockpile, Swallow, Stuff Cheeks, Natural Gift (9)
Removed Moves: (0)
Flavour/Design: Remy from hit Pixar movie Ratatouille is that you?? WIP

Competitive Description: A big bulky rat. Priority Wish/Soft Boiled is nice, so with that beefy 110 HP and access to U-turn Ratichef can function as a decent Wish-passer. Triage all but guarantees you'll be moving first when you click a healing move, which gives Ratichef the option to run Draining Kiss as well to potentially revenge kill. Its Special Defence is pretty alright as well, so it could potentially act as a special wall as well
JosJet wins with Fearow...
:swsh/fearow:
Evolution Name: Storrow
Typing:

Base Stats: 90 HP / 110 Atk / 90 Def / 60 SpA / 85 SpD / 102 Spe [BST: 537] (+25 HP / +20 Atk / +25 Def / -1 SpA / +24 SpD / +2 Spe)
Abilities: Keen Eye | Magic Guard
Height: 5'4" | 1.6 m
Weight: 101.4 lbs. | 46.0 kg
New/Removed Moves: ( +3 / -3 )
Play Rough, Brave Bird / - Quick Attack - Sky Attack

Swords Dance / - Swagger
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper (Swords Dance) / Offensive Pivot (U-turn)
Role Justification: I imagine Storrow to play similarly to Moltres-Galar in the way that it sets up. It would setup with Swords Dance and use Brave Bird and Play Rough to punch holes through enemy teams. What makes Storrow work well is its Hidden Ability Magic Guard. Magic Guard synergizes well as it would first make it no longer weak to Stealth Rocks, second, allow it to take no recoil from Brave Bird, and third, make it immune to Rocky Helmet, Iron Barbs, and Rough Skin. Storrow also has a very niche coverage option through Drill Run that would allow it to cover its Steel and Poison-type weaknesses. It could also benefit from pairing with Magnezone through Magnet Pull's ability to trap Steel-types.
Fearow is most closely based on the anhinga, a semi-aquatic bird characterized by its long snake-like neck.
View attachment 346362
When Fearow evolves into Storrow, it evolves into another semi-aquatic bird, the stork. I chose to make it a Fairy-type as some storks have pink undertones in their beaks and legs that reminded me of Fairy-types. The pink undertones could also be further exaggerated through a Pokémon design. Magic Guard also fits flavorly with Fairy-types. Storrow's name is simply based on Stork+row (similar to Spearrow/Fearow to complete the row line).
View attachment 346422View attachment 346424View attachment 346423
:swsh/fearow:
Evolution Name: Frigarow
Typing:

Base Stats: 105 HP / 90 Atk / 105 Def / 61 SpA / 95 SpD / 81 Spe [BST: 537] (+40 HP / +0 Atk / +40 Def / +0 SpA / +34 SpD / -19 Spe)
Abilities: Keen Eye | Justified
Height: 4'5" | 1.4 m
Weight: 121.3 lbs. | 55.0 kg
New/Removed Moves: ( +7 / -7 )
Close Combat, Body Press, Brave Bird, Dual-Wingbeat, Acrobatics, Knock Off / - Quick Attack - Sky Attack - Astonish - Aerial Ace - Take Down - False Swipe

Iron Defense / - Swagger
Intended Role: Tank
Role Justification: Frigarow could work as an offensive tank, with the opportunity to be an anti Knock Off Pokémon. With its new Hidden Ability Justified, it could switch in on potential Knock Offs and capitalize off of the Justified attack boost with Acrobatics. It also has the potential to set up with Curse/Iron Defense and take advantage of STAB Body Press. Frigarow also already has access to Roost and U-turn, which could also help it take on a defensive pivoting role.
As I mentioned in my Storrow flavor description, Fearow is most closely based on the semi-aquatic anhinga bird.
View attachment 346387
Frigarow is based on a related bird species in the same suliforme order as the anhinga, the frigatebird. Frigatebirds are also semi-aquatic birds, but something that makes them stand out from most birds is the bright red pouch on the necks of males in the species. Frigatebirds are also known as the "man-o-war" birds because they sometimes fight other birds until they regurgitate recently captured food, which the frigatebird then takes while in flight. This flavor and design potential made me interested in going down the Fighting/Flying-type route for Frigarow. Storrow and Frigarow, together, form a thematic duo and build off of Fearow's origin.
View attachment 346402View attachment 346406View attachment 346411
And Double Iron Bash wins with Arbok.
View attachment 346345
Art by @Kenzon#1674
Name: Phankyr
Type: Poison/Ghost
Height: 4.2 m
Weight: 5.0 kg
Ability: Disguise
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 120
Def: 69
SpA: 65
SpD: 89
Spe: 120
New Moves: Phantom Force, Poltergeist, Hex, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp (8)
Removed Moves: None
Flavor Description: Snakes shed their skin often; this Pokemon is actually not a true snake, it is snake skin possessed by the ghost of its former self. It reveals its true ghostly body when hit by an attack. Name: Phantom + Fakir
Competitive Description: This is a cool set up sweeper, but unlike most other set up sweepers, this can set up once with no drawbacks. Its best set is probably a Coil Set with Poltergeist and Gunk Shot.

View attachment 346350
Soroboruo
Type: Poison
Height: 10.5 m
Weight: 195.0 kg
Abilities: Intimidate/Shed Skin *Berserk*
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 65
Def: 69
SpA: 120
SpD: 89
Spe: 100
New Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Earth Power, Power Gem, Surf, Nasty Plot
Flavor Description: Similar to Arbok, but is much bigger and much more dangerous. Or like how Paullux puts it:
View attachment 346421
Name: Ouroboros backwards
Competitive Description: Really strong special attacker, with both Berserk and Nasty Plot. With access to fire coverage, it is not walled by steels, and unlike Moltres-G, has somewhat reliable recovery with giga drain, potentially letting it set up multiple berserk boosts (you can also run stockpile + swallow to gain more boosts but if you do run this, you shouldnt be allowed to play mons).
Anyways it’s been so long that I feel like a discussion slate isn’t even necessary, so here’s the new slate!

Slate 4
:ss/dhelmise: :ss/dragalge: :ss/eelektross:
Basically, you know the drill. You can add an Branched Evolution to Dragalge, but not to the rest. Remember to read the submission rules, and subs end on June 13th. Have fun!​

:swsh/dragalge:

Name: Algeyser (Algae + Geyser)
Type: Poison/Water
Height: Same as Dragalge
Weight: Same as Dragalge
Abilities: Poison Point/Poison Touch (Hidden: Adaptability)

Stats: 65/44/75/123/90/97 (rearranged Dragalge stats)
New moves: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Liquidation, Octazooka, Nasty Plot, Hex
Removed moves: All Dragon-type moves
Flavor/Design: This Pokémon is rumored to have evolved from Skrelp before Dragalge existed. It was recently re-discovered through exposing Skrelp to Water Stones.
Competitive Description: Special Attacker and Nasty Plot sweeper + Toxic/Hex abuser

Holy shit it’s been a long time
Sorry for the long wait guys, life has been really busy and stressful for me right now. I’ll try to stay active as much as I can. Anyways, here are the winners:
Albatr0ss wins with Raticate...

JosJet wins with Fearow...

And Double Iron Bash wins with Arbok.

Anyways it’s been so long that I feel like a discussion slate isn’t even necessary, so here’s the new slate!

Slate 4
:ss/dhelmise: :ss/dragalge: :ss/eelektross:
Basically, you know the drill. You can add an Branched Evolution to Dragalge, but not to the rest. Remember to read the submission rules, and subs end on June 13th. Have fun!​
Oh yeah, sorry about this but the council did not think about Dhelmise and how it’s incompatible with the mod, so we decided this:

You must make a pre-evolution that has a Branched Evolution line (One slot containing Dhelmise, the other containing the new Pokémon.) (Also the BST should remain the same.) (Also, if you want to know how to reverse the BST for the prevo, just reverse the BST charts boosts and make them - instead of +.)

I apologize for the useless message here, but there was a clearly big problem that had to be fixed. Bye now!

woo

You'll be UNDER MY WHEELS
is a Pre-Contributor
:swsh/eelektross:
Name: Glacieel (Eel + Glacial)
Typing: Electric / Ice
Height: 2.7 M
Weight: 100 KG
Abilities: Weak Armor
Stats: 95 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 80 / 100

New Moves: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Avalanche, Aurora Veil, Hail, Mist, Ice Shard, Power Trip, Nasty Plot, Camouflage.
Removed Moves: Superpower, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush.
Flavor/Design: This Pokémon has adapted to cold weather and it hunts small pokémon like Spheal, Seel and Snom. Its color is a very bright blue, to camouflage on the snow and ice.
Competitive Description: Special Attacker and Power Trip + Nasty Plot sweeper.

:dhelmise:
Name: Ancurse (Anchor + Curse)
Typing: Ghost
Height: 1.1 M
Weight: 78 KG
Abilities: Cursed Body
Stats: 50 / 77 / 50 / 20 / 40 / 20

Removed Moves: Solar Beam, Solar Blade, Giga Drain, Grassy Glide, Sunny Day, Telekinesis.
Flavor/Design: small anchor
Competitive Description: Idk physical attacker?

:ss/dhelmise:
Name: Spectrarine (Spectral + Submarine)
Typing: Ghost / Water
Height: 5.5 M
Weight 550 KG
Abilities: Drizzle
Stats: 82 / 80 / 70 / 125 / 100 / 60

Added Moves: Waterfall, Water Pulse, Scald, Bubble Beam, Snipe Shot, Aqua Ring
Flavor/Design: ghost submarine
Competitive Description: A good and strong rain setter.

:ss/dragalge:
Name: Kelprey
Typing: Poison
Height: 2.7 M
Weight: 40.6 KG
Abilities: Corrosion / Merciless / Sheer Force
Stats: 94 / 80 / 60 / 100 / 100 / 60

Added Moves: Ice Beam, Dual Chop, Dragon Dance.
Removed Moves: All moves that dragalge learns and skrelp does not learn (Draco Meteor, Focus Blast, Giga Impact, Thunder & Hyper Beam)
Flavor/Design: its color is very next to skrelp's colors. This Pokémon attacks every Pokémon in its front, having no mercy against anyone.
Competitive Description: A mon that can exploit its useful abilities in different ways. Mixed Attacker.

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
A while ago I made a diagram to help visualise how the different options for submissions worked. This diagram is apparently on the OP now (I can't be bothered to check bc I'm lazy) but I'm gonna post it here anyways, for easy access. The diagram was originally made to clarify how the previous 2 staged slate would work, but has been adapted to include Dhelmise as well

1623182126568.png

Further explanation:
- Option 1 only applies to Pokemon like Venusaur and Arbok - i.e. Pokemon that already have an evolution. For this option you submit one (1) branched evolution. For this type of submission you can't add any BST, you may only shuffle around its stats. For further information see the Stats section of the OP
- Option 2 only applies to Pokemon like Arbok and Dhelmise - i.e. Pokemon that can evolve once or cannot evolve. For this option you submit two (2) branched evolutions. For this type of submission you must add BST in accordance to the BST rules
500 to 600 BST - 0+
499 to 480 BST - 45+
479 to 465 BST - 60+
464 to 455 BST - 70+
454 to 440 BST - 95+
439 to 400 BST - 105+
399 to 300 BST - 145+
299 to 250 BST - 230+
- Option 3 only applies to Pokemon like Dhelmise - i.e. Pokemon that cannot evolve. For this option you submit two Pokemon: one (1) pre-evolution and one (1) branched evolution. For this type of submission you must subtract BST in accordance to the BST rules
500 to 600 BST - -230
499 to 480 BST - -145
479 to 465 BST - -95
464 to 455 BST - -70
454 to 440 BST - -105
439 to 400 BST - -60
399 to 300 BST - -45
299 to 250 BST - -0
So since Dhelmise has a BST of 517, Dhelmise's pre-evolution will lose 230 BST, giving it the grand total of 287 BST to play with

I'll edit in my submissions onto this later because it's late and I'm too tired to make them rn lol, just wanted to quickly post this in case anyone was confused by the Dhelmise prevo thing

:ss/Dragalge:
Name: Thermalge
Typing: Poison/Fire
Abilities: Poison Touch/Poison Point/Neutralising Gas
Stats: 90/75/90/127/123/44

New Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Lash, Lava Plume, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind

Flavour/Design: Dragalge that have adapted to living deep under the sea. Magma courses through their veins, spilling out onto their body to form miniature hydrothermal vents. Due to their habitat being in deep sea Thermalge were only discovered a few years ago. Occasionally Thermalge and Annhailord will meet each other when Annhailord's host dies and sinks into the deep ocean. When this happens, Annhailord will often stay alongside Thermalge, forming a symbiotic relationship where it catches prey for Thermalge and Thermalge protects it from larger predators
Competitive Description: An excellent type and access to Neutralising Gas makes Thermalge a defensive and offensive force to be reckoned with. Neutralising Gas lets it function as a stall breaker, since it removes Regenerator, Magic Guard, Magic Bounce, and Unaware. Fairy-types hate this fucking thing, unless they have super effective coverage, in which case Thermalge hates them. Its good SpAtt and access to Calm Mind allow it to take on a more offensive role as well, with its STAB + Water coverage hitting a huge portion of the metagame neutrally

:dragalge:
Name: Algalisk
Typing: Poison/Dragon
Abilities: Poison Touch/Poison Point/Adaptability
Stats: 85/75/110/97/103/64

New Moves: Spikes, Synthesis, Glare
Removed Moves: Focus Blast

Flavour/Design: Algalisk mainly stay in shallow waters and coral reefs, slowly drifting across the floor in search of prey. It can use its kelp-like limbs to propel it, but will typically use them to grab prey and hold it in place while it dissolves it with its corrosive poison. It seems to get on well with Annhailord, though the two rarely meet due to their different habitats
Competitive Description: A utility mon, with access to both Spikes and Toxic Spikes for hazard setting, Glare and Toxic for status spreading, and Adaptability to boost its STABs if it wants to be less passive. It has a variety of options it can pull off and enough bulk to survive a few hits before being forced to heal. There’s not much else to say really, it’s just a better version of Dragalge lol

:dhelmise:
Name: Parelp
Typing: Grass/Ghost
Abilities: Damp
Stats: 40/80/50/47/40/30 287

New Moves: None
Removed Moves: All Ghost-type attacking moves, Gyro Ball, Steel Roller, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Anchor Shot, Whirlpool

Flavour/Design: Parelp drifts through the ocean, posing as a stray piece of kelp in order to evade suspicion. Some folklores say it taught Skrelp how to blend in with kelp. When a Pokemon swims near it, it latches on until it finds a larger host. It forms a symbiotic relationship with its host; it keeps the host clean of bacteria, and in return Parelp slowly eats away at its host until there's only a skeleton left. Its a complicated relationship.
Competitive Description: Bad, don't use

:ss/dhelmise:
Name: Annhailord
Typing: Grass/Water
Abilities: Unaware
Stats: 170/45/85/45/85/87

New Moves: Surf, Water Spout, Haze, Leech Seed
Removed Moves: All Ghost-type attacking moves, please for the love of god make sure it doesn't get anchor shot

Flavour/Design: Parelp has finally found a suitable host: Wailord! Contrary to popular belief, Annhailord is not the Wailord, but rather the kelp that it is bandaged with. It wraps itself around its host and drains its life force, slowly turning it black due to necrosis. Due it its incredible size and lack of natural predators it just drifts across the sea until Wailord - and by extension, Annhailord - finally dies. Seems to get along pretty well with Algalisk and Thermalge, even though they don't come across each other often
Competitive Description: Ok so you know Blissey, Toxapex, and Ferrothorn? Well lets add another one. 170/85/85 defences are amazing, and with Haze, Leech Seed, and Unaware, it can sit its fat ass in front of opponents and watch them squirm. Only vote this in if you're a sadist and hate fun lol

:ss/Eelektross:
Name: Leectricity
Typing: Electric/Dark
Abilities: Sticky Hold
Stats: 95/105/125/70/70/50

New Moves: Parabolic charge, Draining Kiss, Strength Sap, Dark Pulse, Taunt, Leech Life

Flavour/Design: Leech eel leech eel WIP
Competitive Description: Leectricity is a glorious physical wall. STAB Knock Off is great, and with its Dark resistant typing alongside Sticky Hold Leectricity can absorb Knock Offs easily. Strength Sap is also excellent for it, letting it wear down physical attackers while healing up, and Taunt helps it against set-up sweepers and stall teams.

Last edited:
:swsh/eelektross:
Name: Eelekmire (Eelek(tross) + Mire)
Typing: Electric/Poison
Weight: same as Eelektross
Abilities: Levitate
Stats:
HP:65
ATK: 100
DEF:70
SP ATK: 100
SP DEF:70
SPD: 110

New Moves: Belch, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Venoshock, Poison Fang, Poison Tail, Venom Drench, Poison Gas, Surf, Hydro Pump, Liquidation, Poison Sting (+14)

Removed Moves: Roar, Magnet Rise, Confide, Light Screen, Acrobatics (-5)

Flavor/Design: this evolution of Eelektrik has adapted to the filth of metropolitan sewers, growing poison glands as a means of obtaining prey easier, and adapting the colors of sewer water to blend in better. it has become much more adept at swimming due to its environment, and has become very fast as a result.
the name Eelekmire comes from the line's Eelek-prefix (on everything but Tynamo), while adding on the synonym for sludge or slime, due to its origins.

Competitive Description: Eeluk anyone? this takes much of its attributes and applies them to a non FEUU environment. Levitate is most notably part of that pokemon, and Levitate is part of the Eelek line already, so it makes sense to give it to this as well. it'll likely serve as a good revenge killer and/or mixed attacker due to its high speed and great attack stats. however,it has no other means of recovery aside from a held item, and unlike Eeluk, this can be removed, leaving it no way to recover hp outside of drain punch. it's also much frailer than Eeluk or even Eelektross, meaning it can't take too many hits anyway, making more of a hit-and-run pokemon.

Last edited:
:bw/eelektross:
Name: Burneel (Burn + Eel, also sounds like Burn Heal.)
Typing: Electric/Fire
Height: Same as Eelektross
Weight: ^
Abilities:
Levitate
Stats: same as Eelektross.

New Moves: Flare Blitz, Lava Plume, Fire Blast, Recover
Removed Moves: Reflect, Light Screen
Flavor/Design:

Competitive Description:
idk spam flare blitz coil recover ig.

(more subs later ig)

Last edited:
:eelektross: -> Magneeltude (Magnitude + Eel)

Typing: Ground/Electric
Height: 1,9 m
Weight: 82,5 kg
Ability: Water Compaction
Stats: 85/120/80/100/90/40 (Same BST as Eelektross)

New Moves: Shore Up, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Body Press, Earth Power, Scorching Sands, Spikes, Stealth Rock (+8)

Removed Moves: Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Grass Knot, Power-Up Punch, Cut, Crush Claw, Focus Punch (-8)

Flavor: Its a more smaller eelektross, with a more orange and brown skin, that instead of floating, crawls in the ground, having more smaller but tougher arms. It also has a thick clay armor covering most of its body, with only its eyes, mouth, fins and tail exposed.

Competitive Role: Hazard Setter, Mixed Sweeper, Physical Wall

Lusopass -> :dhelmise:
(Luópán [compass in Chinese], Lusiads [Famous marine epic poem], Luso [prefix that refers to something related with the Portuguese, the first country to enter in The Great Navigations] and Compass)

Typing: Steel/Ghost
Height: 20 cm
Weight: 0,5 kg
Ability: Magnet Pull
Stats: 45/65/50/65/45/17 (-230 in Comparison with Dhelmise BST)

Relevant Moves: Gyro Ball, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Shadow Sneak, Poltergeist, Brutal Swing, Grass Knot, Iron Head, Rapid Spin

Flavor: It's a Compass with a broken glass, and with some kelps trying to enter the broken glass. It will evolve to Dhelmise in level 50, if it has more Physical moves than Special.

Competitive Role: Since I don't know how is the BP NFE, i don't know what role it can cover, but probably a Hazard Remover and Mixed Wallbreaker.

Lusopass -> Sunkennon (Sunken + Cannon)

Typing: Steel/Ghost
Height: 1,5 m
Weight: 215 kg
Ability: Mega Launcher
Stats: 67/75/85/130/100/60

New Moves: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Scald, Focus Blast, Autotomize, Terrain Pulse, Water Pulse, Nasty Plot (+9)

Removed Moves (in relation to Dhelmise): Power Whip, Anchor Shot, Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Assurance, Thief (-6)

Flavor: A rusty Cannon covered in Kelp, with some of it in a format similar to a mouth with Sharp Teeth. When a Lusopass gets to level 50, with more Special Moves than Physical, it will evolve into Sunkennon.

Competitive Role: Special Wallbreaker, Hazard Cleaner.

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
:eelektross:
Name: Lamperey
Typing:

Height: 2.1m
Weight: 80.5 kg
Abilities: Levitate
Stats: 85 / 100 / 90 / 95 / 95 / 50 (BST: 515)
New Moves: Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Recover, Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
Removed Moves: Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Power-Up Punch, Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Crush Claw
Competitive Description: Cool defensive pivot with pog defensive typing

eelektross.gif

Name: Lamprecut (Lamprey + Uppercut)
Type: Electric/Fighting
Height: 2.1 m
Weight: 92.5 kg
Ability: Iron Fist
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 115
Def: 80
SpA: 55
SpD: 80
Spe: 105
BST: 515
New Moves: Plasma Fists, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Sky Uppercut, Bulk Up

Flavor Description: Looks similar to Eelektross, but with bigger, more muscular arms. Despite not having Levitate, it still retains its ability to float off the ground.
Competitive Description: Cool offensive mon with great offensive typing and bolt-beam coverage. Main set is a Coil set with Plasma Fists, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut (higher power) / Drain Punch (lower power but healing). Other sets: [Choice Band with Plasma Fists, Ice Punch, U-turn, Bullet Punch / Drain Punch] [Leftovers with Substitute, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Plasma Fists / Ice Punch]

Last edited:

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
1623475737138.png

Name: Polluspit
Typing: Poison/Water
Height: 1,6m
Weight: 127kgs
Abilities: Poison Point/Poison Touch/(Drizzle)
Stats: 80/65/120/95/90/44 (494 BST)

New Moves: Recover
Removed Moves: Draco Meteor

Flavor/Design: Pretty similar to Dragalge in looks. Its acidic spit can pollute bodies of water and is said to cause Acid Rain.
Competitive Description: Replaces Pelipper as the new rain setter. Its bulk is solid and can be quite useful when paired with Recover and Toxic Spikes. It also hits pretty hard with Drizzle up. While it isn't as bulky as Toxapex and lacks Regenerator, it could see use on faster paced teams due to its ability to generate momentum and its better offensive capabilities.

:swsh/yamask:
Pre-Evolution Name: Dherasite
Typing:

Base Stats: 40 / 55 / 30 / 25 / 30 / 87 [BST: 267]
Ability: Wandering Spirit
Height: 2’06” | 0.7m
Weight: 2.2 lbs | 1.0 kg
New/Removed Moves:

Dherasite is the wandering ghost spirit of Pokémon who have died from shipwrecks. Although it has no memory of its life, it searches the ocean to gather any remnants of its past. When it is ready to evolve, it is known to either posses seaweed and attach to an anchor and steering wheel from a shipwreck, or posses a naval mine. I wonder if its evolution choices have anything to do with its past.
A3EA56C1-093E-4138-AA71-6A15D387453D.jpeg
:swsh/dhelmise:
Branch Name: Dhetomine
Typing:

Base Stats: 70 / 120 / 80 / 55 / 80 / 112 [BST: 517]
Ability: Water Absorb
Height: 15’4” | 4.7m
Weight: 275.6 lbs | 125.0 kg
New/Removed Moves: ( +2 )
Flip Turn, Explosion

Intended Role: Setup Sweeper (Swords Dance) / Choice Band
Role Justification: With Dhetomine’s fast speed stat, it has the potential to setup with swords dance and punch holes into opposing teams. It could be paired with Pokémon like Charodile, who are weak to water, and safely switch in to punish or setup. With its unique combination through its typing and ability, Dhetomine would fit a new niche and be a worth while addition to many teams.
Dhetomine is based on an old rusted naval mine. Its name is a combination of detonate and mine. For this evolution, Dherasite possesses a naval mine that makes up its body.
D5E1C5D4-76DB-4CDF-9CDD-63C741224B4B.png
32359C48-3444-49EA-A12D-0CF037E48D4F.jpeg
94BBCE48-2898-422C-80D7-D6AE1EB1877D.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)