Botched Poll (BP)

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
OK, we have reached the point of no return. I don't think it is possible to change the results, and even if it were, people have voted for BIG ASHLEYs new position. These are the results now.
This is fraudulent, we have until end-of-day. Cool your jets, Mr. High-and-Mighty.

To be clear, if you want to vote for BIG ASHLEY, vote for the option that says BIG ASHLEY. We might be able to salvage this in spite of gods best efforts.

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I don't see Magic Mayhem Maiden.

Anyways, it's called integrity. I find it rude to vote for oneself.
Also, I really shouldn't say this part, but I do not trust myself with power. Also, I just really don't want CaffeineBoost to win.
Folks, this thread is a sham. This thread is a mess. Cancel cult is out here, they're out here saying "I'm all about integrity, I'm all about democracy" and yet look at this thread. Look at this thread folks:

At some point after I voted for the only correct choice, the candidates were shuffled for some reason.

Cancel cult Anything to say on this? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to influence the election via malicious means!
What the heck

BIG ASHLEY and olivia just switched places

What is happening

Why

Help
I mean I can't change the positions, these are the results, and I can do nothing about it.
Folks, this is an example of terrible voting. That's what TV stands for: Terrible Voting. Cancel Cult, they can rig a poll, they can rig a poll that they call "transparent". Cancel Cult can handily rig an election but the moment someone points it out, the moment someone points it out: they can't do it any more. They can't unrig the election once they've rigged the election.

Not to mention that Cancel cult, they voted for CROOKED ASHLEY, this entire thread, it's an advert. It's an advert targeted at the masses to brainwash them to vote for CROOKED ASHLEY, to pretend that there are no other viable options. Before the swaps, before the rigging, I was winning. I was winning the polls handily folks, but Cancel cult didn't create a fair poll, Cancel cult created an ad. They created an ad and where do you see ads folks? You see ads on TV folks. You see ads on TV.

I am calling on the moderators of Smogoff to halt all posts from Cancel cult in our beautiful subforum. We're gonna lock this CROOKED ASHLEY crony in Trou with the rest of them.

Folks, this thread is a sham. This thread is a mess. Cancel cult is out here, they're out here saying "I'm all about integrity, I'm all about democracy" and yet look at this thread. Look at this thread folks:

Folks, this is an example of terrible voting. That's what TV stands for: Terrible Voting. Cancel Cult, they can rig a poll, they can rig a poll that they call "transparent". Cancel Cult can handily rig an election but the moment someone points it out, the moment someone points it out: they can't do it any more. They can't unrig the election once they've rigged the election.

Not to mention that Cancel cult, they voted for CROOKED ASHLEY, this entire thread, it's an advert. It's an advert targeted at the masses to brainwash them to vote for CROOKED ASHLEY, to pretend that there are no other viable options. Before the swaps, before the rigging, I was winning. I was winning the polls handily folks, but Cancel cult didn't create a fair poll, Cancel cult created an ad. They created an ad and where do you see ads folks? You see ads on TV folks. You see ads on TV.

I am calling on the moderators of Smogoff to halt all posts from Cancel cult in our beautiful subforum. We're gonna lock this CROOKED ASHLEY crony in Trou with the rest of them.
One problem with this.
Dead by Daylight is winning. I don't like it any more than you, but Dead by Daylight is winning.

I am not updating the voting recap anymore. This broke me. God has decided that this poll will fail, and there is nothing I can do to stop her.

olivia

bellibolt saleswoman
is a Pre-Contributor
This made me suspicious. Both times, you swapped with first place. So I did a bit of research, and discovered something. You have quite a bit of powerful followers, including Slowpoke Fan and Vertigo, who are both moderators. How curious.
I would never dare cheat to get ahead of the competition. Unless it was a race to the Bellibolt farm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)