Botched Poll (BP)

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
Since Caffeine is so paranoid, we will have a poll, where we will vote for the candidate of our choice publicly to prove to him that the system is fine.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO VOTE!!!

This is just a poll to gauge the approval ratings of the candidates.

If you want to vote, go here.

Last edited:
It turns out that Vermin Supreme is not a Smogon user, but rather a performance artist, and therefore does not meet the requirements to be elected as the new PM. So, I did the only logical thing, and e-mailed him to tell him to join Smogon so he can be eligible for the position.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
At some point after I voted for the only correct choice, the candidates were shuffled for some reason.

Cancel cult Anything to say on this? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to influence the election via malicious means!

At some point after I voted for the only correct choice, the candidates were shuffled for some reason.

Cancel cult Anything to say on this? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to influence the election via malicious means!
I literally have no idea what you are talking about. Can you be more specific?
Anyways, something I would like to add is that votes for yourself have less priority than normal votes. I would say the same is officially true for your running mates, but I am too lazy to see who everyone's running mates are, so that is not officially the case.
The thread has been renamed Transparent Voting (TV).

Last edited:
I literally have no idea what you are talking about. Can you be more specific?
Anyways, we have three people with 6 votes, but since two of them have self votes, the current winner is BIG ASHLEY.
nice, I can't wait for 6 months of sketch comedy shows trying to tell us that BIG ASHLEY is too old to be People's Moderator before they figure out that no one cares

The polling data, it passes through Italy, and no one knows where it goes from there folks, it is really sad. Really sad. Can't go through Italy, the people there, the people aren't our friends. Controversial to say, they don't let you say it, but it's true. it's still very sad. The data, the data will exonerate CaffieneBoost and show this is a rigged election by Crooked BIG ASHLEY

Thank you, doipy hooves for voting for me. I never thought I would get this far. I cannot offer you money, or power, because that would be unjust, but you can have my respect. You will also have an unofficial holiday for you if I somehow win this. This is not a bribe, this is a promise.

As of now official poll results:

1. Dead by Daylight
Despite his campaign declaration being in the footnotes of one of his news reports, having two separate scandals publicized, and literally endorsing another candidate over himself, Dead by Daylight manages to take first place, with 16 votes, probably because of their invaluable news organisation. Probably also bribery. Also, he voted for himself, something that is depressingly common in this business.

2. BIG ASHLEY
Our previous winner is in second, with 12 votes. Her genuine nature and overall vibes have earned her the praise of the masses.

3. olivia
olivia takes third, with nine votes. How? Blatant bribery and divine intervention. She offered everyone who voted for her badges, and the voting positions between her and BIG ASHLEY were switched. Also, she voted for herself.

4. Vermin Supreme
Despite not even being eligible for PM, Vermin Supreme manages to take fourth place, with six votes, a testament to the communities dedication to a bit. It was a mistake to put him on this poll, but I live under a rock and was not aware of him, and I cannot remove him from the poll. There is nothing I can do to stop this madman.

5. zf
Despite making no formal declaration of candidacy, zf manages to have three votes, taking fifth place. I looked into information on this figure, but the only result I found was someone named zFenix. I do not know if this is zf, but either way, I eagerly await for when zf finds out he is being voted for.

6. CaffeineBoost
Despite having the temperament of a toddler and being as transparently corrupt as you could possibly be, CaffeineBoost manages to take sixth place, with the same number of votes as zf. This is likely due to the fact that they were one of the first candidates to run, thus gathering support early. That, and propaganda. He showed absolutely no hesitation in voting for himself.

7. Faint
With two votes, Faint makes it into seventh place. His unpopularity is likely due to the fact that he withdrew from the race.

8. BP
Despite being a first party candidate, BP comes in eighth place, with only two votes, one of which being himself. Some might say this is due to him being arrested on account of tax fraud. However, I can narrow the exact cause of this to one event.
Pokemon Go to the Polls

9. BestDatrix
BestDatrix, also known as BestDartrix (sorry), is in ninth place, with only two points, those being from himself and his running mate, despite their reputable news organisation.

10. Cancel cult
In dead last, we have myself, with only one vote, which is one more than I expected. There are many reasons for my inevitable failure. I didn't even vote for myself. I did not take this seriously from the start. Many of my public statements were jokes. I am a literal child. I said I would be impeached in a day. I angered the stall community. I added a non-Smogon user to the poll. I went out of my way to update this list with more of my shortcomings. I used my power to further my own agenda in the National Dex Ubers forums. I am far too honest, to the point of parading my flaws for all to see. And I have done nothing but make myself look like an idiot from the moment I joined this site. Still, I will not back down. I will continue to stand for the truth. And I will continue to lose to the person we all know is going to win anyways.

Last edited:
OK, we have reached the point of no return. I don't think it is possible to change the results, and even if it were, people have voted for BIG ASHLEYs new position. These are the results now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)