Body slam! Blastoise squashes a pidgey 0_0 (C.C. Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Supe. There was a D/C, but we came to the conclusion that I would have won. Good Game Supe came down to the wire.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
So cw333 and I had a DC close to the end of the battle. We talked it over and decided that he should get the win. So i guess I'm out. =(

EDIT: good game indeed. It would have ended 1-0 with your last poke at like 30% after entry hazards. I really wish I hadn't made that switch at the end. I got overconfident and didn't expect you attack. oh well.

confirming. crazy brother made me make the wrong switch and it cost me the game

EDIT: that's makes me 14th or something like that right?

I've constantly tried to contact Chou for the battle when he's on but he either immediately logs off or pms me back when I log off

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A little update on my status:

Lexite and I just moved into a new apartment this weekend. The place already has wifi, but the damn encryption will not allow our DSes onto the system, and we cannot change it. Until we figure out a work-around, I obviously cannot battle.

Your match shouldn't be much of an issue Syberia, since both you and your opponent are already qualified for Top 8 due to being undefeated up until this point.

A little update on my status:

Lexite and I just moved into a new apartment this weekend. The place already has wifi, but the damn encryption will not allow our DSes onto the system, and we cannot change it. Until we figure out a work-around, I obviously cannot battle.
when's the deadline anyways?

It was meant to be today, but seeing as how only a little over half is completed, I guess it'll be backed up 'till we get some more done...

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i had, i read every post in this thread :P i was just wondering if you had a more certain date yet

So tennis did you PM negator and mastadi yet? Syberia's and lightsabre's battle is quite irrelevant to the this Rounds outcome, so we just need to have them finish soon so we can get moving.

So tennis did you PM negator and mastadi yet? Syberia's and lightsabre's battle is quite irrelevant to the this Rounds outcome, so we just need to have them finish soon so we can get moving.
We just finished battling. I won 2-0 after a quite lucky battle :P

i had, i read every post in this thread :P i was just wondering if you had a more certain date yet
Nope, read the pablo post below. :P

I beat ChouToshio 2-0 Last night in a very close game gg
k, will edit the front page.

Nope, haven't had barely any computer time lately. Too much homework makes for no play time. XD Seeing as how the syberia match probably won't be completed, does that mean we're going to move onto the next round asap?

We just finished battling. I won 2-0 after a quite lucky battle :P
Will edit the front page pronto.

Yeah the Top 8 is now set, so I'll make the pairings when I get home tonight. Lightsabre and Syberia just remember guys from this point on, losing means out, even if you hadn't lost in the previous rounds.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So, to get this straight, it's single elimination for everyone from here on out?

I will hopefully have working wifi by this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)