Body slam! Blastoise squashes a pidgey 0_0 (C.C. Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastoise curtesy of arkeis.com and aragornbird+ Brushes used in banner making courtesy of obsidiandawn.com

RULES
1. The following pokemon are banned from the tournament.

2. The clauses will be standard along with hax clause.
3. Platinum moves will be allowed, however I do request someone who has the ability to tutor to help people "platinumize" their teams. :)
4. You are allowed to change your team between rounds! NO sharing teammates of your opponents!
5. If matches are not made within a week (to be pending) the player at fault will be unallowed to participate in the next wifi tournament, and possibly be blacklisted. The players amongst themselves will determine which of them will move to the next round.
6. In the event of a disconnect, players will sort out the issue among themselves unless there is a severe arguement about the reason.
7. NO HACKS! NOT EVEN "LEGAL" HACKS!

PRIZES
1. My CB squirtle(30/31/29/x/31/30 adamant) with sole trade rights. (unless stated nothing other than this is for rights. First prize only.)
2. Arael's shiny sharpedo.
3. Tri-DarkSoul's Limited edition UNICKED nidoqueen
4. fgtron's calm lanturn
5. Komodo's articuno
6. Kursed's ariados
7. destroyer123's quagsire
8. Diesel's vileplume
9. The lost one's psyduck #1
10. The lost one's psyduck #2
11. "blak" blakblastoise's blastoise
12. blakblastoise's CB squirtle
13. Syberia's Clefable
14. Lightsabre's Claydol
15. Dark-ryu's "Mr Goodar" for first place only
16. Harro's primeape

Round 5

jigokujin vs syberia
alakapimp vs wiinry
choutoshio vs tri darksouls
cw333 vs supe
krabs93 vs pablo
lightsabre vs noodle
mastadi vs negator

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
These thread titles make me want to claw my eyes out, I also think it's funny how this isn't the "Cannon" cup it's "Canon" like anime ?_?

Good luck to all, I have a few I'm rooting for ^_~ Pablo if you see this talk to me on MSN next time you see me.

jigokujin vs syberia
alakapimp vs wiinry
choutoshio vs tri darksouls
cw333 vs supe das muh boy!
krabs93 vs pablo
lightsabre vs noodle
mastadi vs negator

jigokujin vs syberia- heard of him
alakapimp vs wiinry- kicked my ass like 10000 times on shoddy
choutoshio vs tri darksouls- idk
cw333 vs supe- idk
krabs93 vs pablo- i heard hes really good at UU
lightsabre vs noodle- imo its gonna be an awesome battle, but i havent seen Lsabre battle
mastadi vs negator- really dont know >.>

These thread titles make me want to claw my eyes out, I also think it's funny how this isn't the "Cannon" cup it's "Canon" like anime ?_?

Good luck to all, I have a few I'm rooting for ^_~ Pablo if you see this talk to me on MSN next time you see me.
Same, they're about as funny as a piece of turd.

GL to my opponent.

he'll be on in a few hours if he keeps up his normal routine like he had with me. I can't battle tonight noodle becuase I'm at my Gparents house. but tommorow should work. if not then It'll have to wait till monday becuase I've got a weekend thing with my youth group

Umm Jimbo, where'd you get that idea. (the canon name) Here's evidence that it's just cannon... http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50382 Read the title.

Same, they're about as funny as a piece of turd.
Excuse me for liking corny titles. :P

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I sent a PM to cw333. Hopefully he will respond soon.

I noticed all the names are in red now. Does that mean that everyone left has already lost once? If so, then we will have an uneven number of participants next round.

Nope, both jogokujin and syberia are undefeated, so we will have exactly 8 people left after the next Round, which I believe lends itself perfectly to draw Quarterfinals and so on from there, but tennis didn't mention any of it in the post nor did he reply to my pm on that subject, so I'm guessing he has other plans.

Yeah he was 2-1. He lost in Round 2 I believe.

EDIT: I beat krabs93 1-0 in a game I never expected to win, GG man.

Nope, both jogokujin and syberia are undefeated, so we will have exactly 8 people left after the next Round, which I believe lends itself perfectly to draw Quarterfinals and so on from there, but tennis didn't mention any of it in the post nor did he reply to my pm on that subject, so I'm guessing he has other plans.
No, I actually do agree with your plan Pablo. I'm just too lazy to respond to pms while I'm drawing. (I got your pm while I was drawing Doom link for my avatar)

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I probably will not be able to battle this weekend, Jess and I have been forced to move because our landlord is an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)