Best games of 2009

Hm, games that I played this year. Halo 3 ODST, Assassin's Creed II, Tekken 6, UFC: Undisputed 2009, Rock Band: Beatles, Scribblenauts, Big Bang Mini, Chrono Trigger, Attack of the Saiyans.

The bold text are the ones that I thought were great games regardless of hype. The others had certain aspects that were great, like Tekken had amazing graphics, ODST had a beautiful score and voice acting, and UFC had a very deep and realistic fighting system, but they were marred by some other problem that kept them from being really great (crappy 1p beatemup story mode, feeling like-I-already-did-this-before, or seeing two men looking like their humping eachother instead of beating eachother up and executing smooth jiu-jitsu techniques, respectively.

I have a horrible habit of consistently shelfing almost anygame i get within a month( I've done it with every single game i have over the course of 10 years) so i rent everything now,but i dont need more than 3 days to beat most games i get, and i have to say, i loved MW2, i also tried CoD 4 though, and it still beat MW2. I also tried L4D2, i hated it, i got bored within a half hour, so damn repetitive. you shoot, blood flies everywhere, occasionally a smoker will grab you and you have to wait for your idiot teammates to save you, or you'll startle a witch and get your organs clawed out for 30 seconds. I wanta try borderlands, but i cant find it anywhere. I personally enjoyed kh 358/2 days also, but i shelfed that as well, and i used my school money to buy it! I also got Halo ODST, i despise the campaign honestly, its always dark, and i may just be retarded but i cant figure out what to do half the time. Having said that, i love firefight, ive played it for 3 hours straight without a bathroom break.

Trying to decide about assassains creed 2 and tekken 6, not really sure what to go for.

wii sports resort. don't get me wrong, it's not the most deep of games, but i found it really fun, and wiimotion plus is a step in the right direction for the wii imo
call of duty: modern warfare 2 is obvious, it's probably the best modern shooter i've ever played
batman arkham asylum for me was the best game of 2009 for reasons previously stated

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have a horrible habit of consistently shelfing almost anygame i get within a month( I've done it with every single game i have over the course of 10 years) so i rent everything now,but i dont need more than 3 days to beat most games i get, and i have to say, i loved MW2, i also tried CoD 4 though, and it still beat MW2. I also tried L4D2, i hated it, i got bored within a half hour, so damn repetitive. you shoot, blood flies everywhere, occasionally a smoker will grab you and you have to wait for your idiot teammates to save you, or you'll startle a witch and get your organs clawed out for 30 seconds. I wanta try borderlands, but i cant find it anywhere. I personally enjoyed kh 358/2 days also, but i shelfed that as well, and i used my school money to buy it! I also got Halo ODST, i despise the campaign honestly, its always dark, and i may just be retarded but i cant figure out what to do half the time. Having said that, i love firefight, ive played it for 3 hours straight without a bathroom break.

Trying to decide about assassains creed 2 and tekken 6, not really sure what to go for.
It's called Left 4 Dead for a reason. If you're playing alone, the game is definitely not fun. It's meant to be played in Co-op with friends.

For me it is Assassin's Creed 2 the game is GREAT. The story, action, and depth are awsome. Also I hate the word epic but Batman AA was fucking EPIC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)