Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm excited for this tourney, please don't get rid of Item clause I made a team specifically to utilize it x.x

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I made a whole new team, it's not THAT difficult, the only problem is it's hard to use really bulky pokemon because of the necessity of Leftover... But I worked around it >:]

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Regardless, I'm not playing in a tournament that has item clause. It's an environment in which I can't play to the best of my ability.

Well no one really can, but I guess it does make it interesting, to see how well people can adapt...

I think I'll record some or all of my battles, I have a camera with video :P

Sunday - SHUT UP PLEASE :(

Sort of...I made one like a week ago to view a video lol, I've never put up any of my own. I've never recorded any battles

I'm considering making some videos myself. :D Problem is, some battles take like 30 minutes and I'm not sure if my camcorder battery can last that long. :( It'd be nice to see my YouTube channel make a comeback.

so, when this start? :O
We have some delay to battle each other? Like JonnYWalker said, Different Time zone is bitchy....

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was wondering when will the tourney intend to start or whether it depends on how much time it takes for the other invitees to respond (Anti where are you with this?).

I'm only replying to the pertinent replies here:

Vivi - The tournament can work with any amount of people no problem, so I changed my mind and there wont be a cut off, but thanks for the suggestion.

R2-D2 Rules! - Today at night, pairings will be posted in a new thread.

forbidden - Perfect. I'll edit you ina fter this post.

Bentendo13 - sorry your thread doesn't qualify... lol you're in of course.

jimbo422 - I'm excited too, and no I wont get rid of it don't worry ;).

altex - IN! :D

Syberia - This is just for FUN! Why worry so much about Item Clause? Bu oh well I'll take you off.

sandman - Yes you can and you're in of course.

Sunday - no hax items!

Mr Goodbar - It'd be great if you culd record some matches :D.

TheHuntBegins - Same as Mr Goodbar!

Mini Guerra - Same as the two above!

negator - Today at night! You probably wont be online because of the Europe time zone, but tomorrow morning you'll see a fresh new thread with pairigns posted. You'll have one whole week to complete your matches.

Expert Evan - Read above, starts today and you'll have one week. I'm not waiting for anyone, and Anti already told PM'ed me he isn't playing :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)