Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 - Top 8!

Erm he came on just when I couldn't battle last night, and he was caught up earlier yesterday hence we couldn't do it then. I am available to do it today as I'll do all my work now, but hopefully he'll be on when I can battle...if that's alright?

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
I won. Albeit because of his 80% accuracy move missing 3 times in a row, and my team is essentailly extremely weak to that poke

Marauder? Bentendo? Don't leave me in the dark here please... What the heck do I need to do for people to get the battles done?

I've been on both yesterday and Monday from ~1pm EST to 9/10 pm EST but he has either 1) not been able to come on, or 2) was idle [as was the case last night]

:/

You know what guys? I'm done with this:

Top 8

Table 1 - DawnBringer vs TheHuntBegins
Table 2 - Bentendo13 vs Marauder Artemis
Table 3 - SWChill vs BlakBlastoise
Table 4 - Mr GoodBar vs johnXkid

Top 4

johnXkid vs TheHuntBegins
SWChill vs Winner of Table 2

Top 2

Not hard to figure out is it?

Basically, I'm done keeping track of you guys, battle when you can, finish the tournament when you can, and claim your prizes when you're done, just tell me the results, but I'll get off your backs by pushing you to battle, since it's obviously pointless.

You guys are on your own now.

Sorry Ben :x

I can do it all day tomorrow as I am home from school...I see you on AIM a lot but recently I've been swamped with last-minute finals stuff

That would be around 6 pm for me - if I have dinner at that time, we can do it at 7 which I believe is 4 for you. And sorry Chill :[

Also Ben I sent you an IM so you know how to contact me~!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)