Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 - Top 8!

grandparents house lol. if worst comes to worst i'll assign negator to carry out my battle, who probably has everything on my team. at least i can be here and make the moves via msn...

EDIT: pablo im committed enough to make sure this doesn't end with another damn coin flip

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Got back from friend's house just now. I'm not confident, but lets do it anyways.

EDIT: Actually, let me take a crap first ._.

EDIT2: I am fast :)

EDIT3: I see the clock spinning and spinning but never connecting...

DawnBringer

Ugh, I feel like a total dumbass.
I was up 5-1, now I am going to lose 0-1 simply because I misclicked at the end...

So fucking mad right now.

Okay, I WAS screwed on this one, then I managed to make a huge comeback, ending in yet another 1-0 to me. I'm still shaking. o__o

I know you apparently misclicked, DB, but gg?

DawnBringer

I wouldn't even call that comeback, but call that what you want.
That was the dumbest shit I could have done and I could have nitpicked so many things from that battle that went wrong starting from 3x Air Slash flinches.

That shit doesn't even deserve to get Youtube'd.

Sorry but I cannot battle tonight - I'm about to go to bed :/. This weekend was a little hectic [SATs/lot of hw/wake] so e_e

However, I am getting out of school tomorrow early due to weather, so I should be free from 1:00 pm EST until the deadline, so Bentendo, what time can you do?

Sorry but I cannot battle tonight - I'm about to go to bed :/. This weekend was a little hectic [SATs/lot of hw/wake] so e_e

However, I am getting out of school tomorrow early due to weather, so I should be free from 1:00 pm EST until the deadline, so Bentendo, what time can you do?

Well, even if you could have battled tonight, I couldn't have, so meh =\

I should be able to tomorrow, around maybe 4:00 pacific time

I rather give other people the opportunity to play the matches than let the results go to a flip, which seems to be the case for Mr. Goodbar vs johnXkid...

I wouldn't even call that comeback, but call that what you want.
That was the dumbest shit I could have done and I could have nitpicked so many things from that battle that went wrong starting from 3x Air Slash flinches.

That shit doesn't even deserve to get Youtube'd.
Don't be a sore loser. Everyone knows that air slash has a chance to flinch. If you're not prepared for that don't blame it on your opponent for using a strategy that has been around since forever.

I played horrible against ben. When I fought him I didn't even have a real strategy or a real team. I just picked some pokemon from my boxes and looked for good typing. I didn't have a way to deal with common threats or anything. You won't see me crying about ben putting our battle on youtube.

You even admitted that any mistakes made that could have cost you the battle was your fault. I really hope I'm misinterpreting what you're saying here.

Don't be a sore loser. Everyone knows that air slash has a chance to flinch. If you're not prepared for that don't blame it on your opponent for using a strategy that has been around since forever.

I played horrible against ben. When I fought him I didn't even have a real strategy or a real team. I just picked some pokemon from my boxes and looked for good typing. I didn't have a way to deal with common threats or anything. You won't see me crying about ben putting our battle on youtube.

You even admitted that any mistakes made that could have cost you the battle was your fault. I really hope I'm misinterpreting what you're saying here.
Same goes with me vs DB...

Well me and john can't battle today, he had baseball so...and by me and john, i meant negator and john, i don't know when the hell i'll have wifi again >.>

There is no problem with negator battling john is there? I'll be making the moves, he's just reporting to me via aim what's happening.

It wouldnt be a problem at all, had you done this NOT 1 week after the intial deadline when you had AIM as a medium to keep in touch and just get the battle done and over with.

If the battle is not done by 9 PM, whoever vs whoever, since (even though you are both lazy) it is due to your circumstances Goodbar that you and john can't battle, you will be dropped out of Top 8 and 9th place as per the final standings will take your spot.

I'm done being nice and I'm tired of dealing with stupid situations. At 9PM, the matchup becomes Sixonesix vs johnXkid.

I feel like cancelling the tournament right about now...

Smogon, where the top battlers are incapable of battling!

I feel like cancelling the tournament right about now...

Smogon, where the top battlers are incapable of battling!
Just bad timing (transition to summer), shitty wifi, and obligations outside the realm of pokemon.

Those who would boast they found the time. Good for you, you have time where others may not.

Sorry about the difficulties during this tourney pablo, but don't let this discourage you. In all honesty you did a prime job keeping this afloat, I would like to help for the next one if you want some help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)