Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 6 PAIRINGS! Final Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a very hectic weak with exams and everything and when I was finally able to battle I PM'd R2-D2 yesterday; but he has yet to respond to my PM.

the reason many can't battle this weekend, is because its veteran's day here (in the United States for those out of country ^_^) and I'm guessing many people have other plans. I think we owe it to them and the veterans to extend it.
Needs more Memorial Day, Veteren's Day isn't for about 7 months :D

But yeah, I guess we'll both battle tomorrow since the deadline has been extended.

Ok, I beat Sixonesix. Basically, about halfway through the first battle, it d/ced, so we decided to rebattle and go through all the same steps. Then, during that rebattle, it was all haxy and changed the flow of events, so we had to rebattle again. Then, I was up about 6-3, and he said he had to go, so he forfeited basically. He said he would post to confirm tomorrow.

So, I won.

Hey pablo, the name in bold is the person who won right? I ask because MA's name is highlighted when I won our match.

1 DawnBringer Smogon 1 6-0 58.67% 65.73%
2 Bentendo13 Smogon 1 5-1 68.00% 57.33%
3 SWChill Smogon 1 5-1 49.33% 62.67%
4 TheHuntBegins Smogon 1 4-2 62.67% 52.73%
5 BlakBlastoise Smogon 1 4-2 58.67% 59.73%
6 Sixonesix Smogon 1 4-2 50.67% 58.60%
7 Marauder Artemis Smogon 1 4-2 50.67% 57.67%
8 PabloMeza Smogon 1 4-2 50.67% 52.12%
9 Gin Smogon 1 4-2 40.67% 56.60%

17 Mini Guerra Smogon 1 3-2 41.33% 55.47%
13 ambervoid Smogon 1 3-2 54.67% 58.53%
15 Shinryu Smogon 1 3-2 50.67% 54.78%
7 Mr Goodbar Smogon 1 4-1 49.33% 59.60%
9 johnXkid Smogon 1 3-2 62.67% 56.13%
12 Davy Smogon 1 3-2 58.67% 62.13%

Between davy and johnny, pablo is gonna get knocked off the top 8, gin already doesn't have a chance. If ambervoid wins, he would knock off marauder artemis or sixonesix, if shinyruu wins, it looks like neither will make the cut. Then if I win, I'll certainly knock someone off the top 8, if kara wins neither of us will make it.

So garunteed at this point are DBR, blakblastoise, bentendo, SWchill, THB, and either davy or johnXkid. Me and ambervoid depend on our winning, and if we both do 616 and marauder artemis will not make the cut. For your pleasure, people...

lol yea, but now that I think about it Pablo, battling 0mastar may boost you up, you are in very close proximity with marauder and 616, and 0mastar had a really nice record...so maybe you should still root for me and ambervoid to lose xD

I battled ambervoid so him winning would help me out more than him losing I think.

Losing Round 1 is what did me in lol.

I guess it'd both hurt and hinder you, because his record exceeds you 3's records, but could boost you up to that one seat left...unless I win, then you're screwed :P. Damn you for forgetting your own rule lol

I really hate Resistance...most retarded thing ever made up, I'll always get screwed by it because I somehow always end up with weak opponents most of the time. And now I'll feel bad if I knock someone out of the top cut as well :(

LOL so the Top 8 gets decided mostly on coin flips. You guys suck =/. I hope to wake up tomorrow to every result.

Yeah I just saw the complete table myself as well up to this point, and I'll get 10th at best. I really wanted to battle almost everyone, but I guess there'll be a chance when the UU tourney starts. I'm so hyped about my new UU team.

I will start thinking about that soon, I'm glad some adjustments have been made to the tier, I didn't wanna make a team earlier because who needs to counter pinsir when it can no longer be used...

EDIT: bleck i'm off for the night...I hope maybe you pablo will update not in the morning but in the afternoon, maybe kara will be on in the morning...

I just got home from work. 2 people called in, and I had to take an extra 5 hours........ so lame, since I never ever close....

Sorry for not making it back on.

1 DawnBringer Smogon 1 6-0 58.67% 65.73%
2 Bentendo13 Smogon 1 5-1 68.00% 57.33%

since those are the standings are they going to have to battle each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)