Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 4 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, you probably would have been better off just pumping your own leads most powerful attack into it. I think that would have knocked it off...

yeah great game marauder. I decided to change one of my pokes right before the battle and it cost me the game seeing as it had no synergy with the rest of my team :(
Seems i always lose when i finally get some support

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat 0mastar 2-0 in a extremely good game.
He was outprediciting me all the way through, and I predicted him on one move which gave me the downright lead and win, once again, good game. :D

lost 2-0.

Played poorly at the start so 2-0 is better than I thought it would end up after how easily i surrendered my bug. DB probably deserved to win about 4 or 5-0.

gg

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Did you take notes or capture it via camera?
I stopped takin g notes after your bug died since I got bored and lazy, and was shivering at the cold and nervousness ;_;

I decided not to take risks so I just played it safe whether or not the lead was big or not.

Did you take notes or capture it via camera?
I stopped takin g notes after your bug died since I got bored and lazy, and was shivering at the cold and nervousness ;_;

I decided not to take risks so I just played it safe whether or not the lead was big or not.
Didn't take notes, and havent got a camera.

I'd probably have stopped both after you predicted my stat-up, as I knew any small chance I had just got destroyed.

JohnX beat me 3-0.

Also, Pablo, put me out of the tournament. My Wifi is really really bad and I get a disconnect pretty much EVERY battle. Can't take it anymore. :(

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Thomaz- its happening to everyone. Confirming win, awesome game, best ive had yet

If wifi wasn't so shitty, I would probably ask Davy to battle now...

Just had a battle with Gin, which d/ced about halfway through, and had 2 battles last night with kami, both of which d/ced. =.=

Congrats to DB.

Meh, after some hax on both sides and some misplays of my own, I lost to BlakBlastoise. I was hoping Stone Edge would CH that damn thing when its HP was near half, but it didn't, and your last one would have died to Spikes.

Oh well, still a gg. Down to the last few Pokemon.

Meh, after some hax on both sides and some misplays of my own, I lost to BlakBlastoise. I was hoping Stone Edge would CH that damn thing when its HP was near half, but it didn't, and your last one would have died to Spikes.

Oh well, still a gg. Down to the last few Pokemon.
Yes i got critted the first 3 Moves =/
But he missplayed once and that cost him the game. very gg.

If wifi wasn't so shitty, I would probably ask Davy to battle now...

Just had a battle with Gin, which d/ced about halfway through, and had 2 battles last night with kami, both of which d/ced. =.=

Congrats to DB.
Hopefully we can battle tonight....I just hope we don't get D/C'ed

I do not understand how swiss works. Do the people that lost once still have a chance to win? Also are there any Eliminations if so when are they?

After 6 rounds the 8 people with the best records go to the top 8 and everyone else is cut off. Then there is a tournament elimination for the top 8 and thats pretty much it

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was supposed to battle Strike earlier today as we discussed over PM, he came on for a brief moment, I AIM'd him and PM'd him, but he must've gone afk because he signed off pretty quickly... I hope I don't get a coin flip loss =[ I've been ready since sign ups were posted.

Edit-When are we supposed to battle by anyways?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gah I knew it would be on the first page, curse my laziness. I hope Pablo doesn't give me the loss =( I probably can't battle now because of hw, but I was ready all weekend and this afternoon when we were supposed to battle =l

I would battle Strike though, but I doubt I can now if the deadline's in two hours.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I hadn't heard from Altex so I don't think our match will get in unless a miracle happens in the next few hours.

We got D/C'ed at 4-4....Was pretty good- I got over predicted a couple of times, and I got once really nice prediction in...But I have to say, I was kind of haxxed....One miss caused me a lot...And then I got one of my Pokemon died because of unlucky conditions (Haxx) with a status...

What do we do now? We've seen each other's teams and there is no time to make a new one...A coin toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)