Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 4 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Alright, hopefully my time zone is a bit more 'compatible' with my opponent this time.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Code:
1 0mastar Smogon (3/0) vs. DawnBringer Smogon (3/0) 

Shit, these are the kind of matches i wish i could watch 6_6

13 altex Smogon (1/2) vs. [B][I]Expert Evan[/I][/B] Smogon (1/2) 

EEs gotta rack up some wins soon

12 ambervoid Smogon (1/2) vs. [B][I]sandman[/I][/B] Smogon (1/2) 

Sandmans good

2 [B][I]Bentendo13[/I][/B] Smogon (3/0) vs. Davy Smogon (3/0) 

Bens going all the way :D

9 BlakBlastoise Smogon (2/1) vs. Shinryu Smogon (2/1) 

unsure

17 bobdigsea Smogon (0/3) vs. [B][I]negator[/I][/B] Smogon (0/3) 

Italians?

7 [B][I]forbidden[/I][/B] Smogon (2/1) vs. munje Smogon (2/1) 

random guess

18 [B][I]Frokko[/I][/B] Smogon (0/3) vs. Train Man Smogon (0/3) 

Train Mans WiFi is broken D:

15 [B][I]Gin[/I][/B] Smogon (1/2) vs. Scruffy Smogon (1/2) 

Gin kicked my ass with his tourney team, he should win

16 [B][I]jimbo422[/I][/B] Smogon (1/2) vs. strikesocome Smogon (1/2) 

lets go jimboner

4 johnXkid Smogon (2/1) vs. Thomaz Smogon (2/1) 

Ill PM Thomaz soon, might be able to battle today, or later when i get home

11 [B][I]kingbattlus[/I][/B] Smogon (1/2) vs. R2-D2Rules Smogon (1/2) 

Kings good

8 Marauder Artemis Smogon (2/1) vs. [B][I]Tri-DarkSouls[/I][/B] Smogon (2/1) 

He talks like he knows what he's doing (shoddy main chat)

3 Mini Guerra Smogon (2/1) vs. Sixonesix Smogon (2/1) 

dunno

5 [B][I]Mr Goodbar[/I][/B] Smogon (2/1) vs. TheHuntBegins Smogon (2/1) 

Gotta go with my bro here. Shine on you craaaazy diamond

14 Noodle Smogon (1/2) vs. [B][I]Sunday[/I][/B] Smogon (1/2) 

Unsure, guess

6 [B][I]PabloMeza[/I][/B] Smogon (2/1) vs. Vivi Smogon (2/1) 

Just got a hunch <_<

10 soma Smogon (1/2) vs. [B][I]SWChill[/I][/B] Smogon (2/1) 

dunno
Looking forward to battling Thomaz

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aw Gin got another technicial loss :[ I feel bad for turtle man.

Anyways, I'll PM Strike after school today, GL :)

Really interested in 0ma vs DBR :o

Edit: (BAN ME PLEASE)RON!? >_>

Hmm, Davy, should be an interesting battle. I'll PM him asap. And 6 rounds total right?
You have youtube videos, right?

Yay, I actually get a chance to analyze my opponent!

3 Davy Smogon 1 3-0 50.00% 75.00%
Can anyone tell me what this means?

I read this,
The order of stats are the following:
Standing NameFlight Match Record Opponents' Win % Opponents' Opponents' Win % Head to Head
Does that mean my opponents won 50%, and their opponents won 75%?

Good Luck to everybody

I really want to see the who will win the game between Omastar and Dawn!

Come on Negator...you are the last italian for these 3 round... I'm sure you'll win these 3 matches!

Ugh...even in Pokemon video game tournaments, my resistance is horrible like in the TCG >.>

Just to forwarn you BlakBlastoise, it's going to be a somewhat difficult week to battle for me unless you hang around late at night. Tomorrow I'll probably go to Pokemon TCG League (so nothing in the night till late), Thursday is class day for me (usually an all-day affair), Friday is actually a somewhat free day...Saturday I have a state meeting that'll take up most of the day, and Sunday is a Pokemon TCG prerelease for me, which'll take up most of the afternoon.
Would you look at that. We have the same time zone. I can not battle late night, My bed time is at 9:00pm so yeah... I might be able to stay up on Saturday but Only until like 10. Whatever though. PM me with the times you have and we'll take it from there.

Standing - Your current place in the tournament.
NameFlight - Your name.
Match Record - Your current Win/Loss record.
Opponents' Win % - The average of all your opponent's Win %.
Opponents' Opponents' Win % - The average of all your opponent's opponent's Win %
Head to Head - If you are tied in all of the above with a single person, and you fought him/her before during a round, the player who won has the higher standing.

Hope that clears it up.

Shiiiiiiit

Goodbar and I were battling and the connection fell. ;__; Stupid Wi-Fi.

I was leading 6-4, btw, but his Pokemon on field was about to KO mine, so it would've been 5-4.

EDIT: I'm not going to claim the win, we still have all week, so it might be possible to work this out.

Yea I think we decided since we have a lot of time, and there really wasn't a clear winner, so I guess we're gonna come up with new teams. Unlike fagbringer and fagbidden who wait till the end when there's no time left =[

Mr Goodbar and TheHuntBegins - Yes you gys have loads of time to rebattle, so please do so, lame that happened :(.

Scruffy - Please do!

i did pm negator and he said hes busy over thenext few days so imlike bleh....not gonna give up the win this time you know?

Would you look at that. We have the same time zone. I can not battle late night, My bed time is at 9:00pm so yeah... I might be able to stay up on Saturday but Only until like 10. Whatever though. PM me with the times you have and we'll take it from there.
You go to bed at 9:00pm? You have to be kidding me...well, I might be around Friday at that before time, possibly Saturday as well if the meeting goes quickly enough. Sunday should also be good before 9:00pm since the prerelease should end around 5:00pm-ish, though I do like watching Simpsons and King of the Hill at 7:00pm that day.

I just had an AMAZING battle against Vivi, really wow, and what a great and original team it was too! I barely beat him 1-0. I took notes of every turn of this battle, so hopefully you guys can enjoy reading about this battle when the tourney is over! I really need to get myself a camcorder.

How's everybody else doing?

GG Pablo - Im very satisfied with the battle, really good predictions on both sides, too bad I didnt realize I could take the Pokemon of yours that was plaguing me alot earlier in the match, otherwise I mighta won ^_^.

Best battle Ive had in quite some time!

Well being sick and having other priorities in regard to finals make pokemon take the backseat. I would like to battle today, or this very second (hour and a half till work). Since I am getting off late, Saturday would be a great day to do so.

What I posted in the WiFi Blacklist Thread said:
I was having a fun battle with my brother on PBR. He selected his team on my DS and then we updated my stored Pokemon and OH surprise, munje's Crobat was a hack. I have it right now to prove it, the OT is Mike, ID 33323. I believe there have been issues with him before?
munje will be dropped accordingly, and whoever faces him this round will get the win of course.

If you're still on, I can battle now. Really, the only other times I can possibly battle are tomorrow at
7:30 PM GMT -6 (maybe), and Sunday morning around 11:00 A.M. GMT -6.

@ PabloMeza: o_0 I was about to un-blacklist him in my thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)