Pet Mod Beartic Phone

[Insert Cool Banner]
[Approved by the Pet Mods Mods]
:ss/beartic:
Beartic Phone
Premise: Similar to Blindsided, in which people don't know what will be added into the meta, with a twist. Instead of one person working on a fakemon, a group of 5 people unknowingly work together to create a fakemon, very similar to the online game "Gartic Phone".

Steps:
Each submitter will create a Name and Pokédex/Flavor entry for a fakemon. However, they will try to incorporate very little competitive input in said entry, it will almost be pure flavor in order to give the others a bit more freedom over the creation.
2. Afterwards, a different participant will be given the name and entry, and they will create a sketch of the mon using it.
3. Another person then comes in and decides the abilities and typing that the Pokémon will have, up to a max of 1 custom ability.
4. Now, the movepool. Another person comes in decides what moves to give it.
5. A different person now comes in and decided the stats (and weight) of the mon.

Congratulations, you have made a fakemon.

Rules:
. At the beginning of every slate, there will be signups on this thread. People can join by sending the word "in" and joining the discord server, letting me know who they are. NOTE: BEING IN THE DISCORD IS MANDATORY.
2. Once signups close, I will DM instructions to each member to create a specific part of the fakemon. Once finished, DM it back to ME, not to any other person. Secrecy is key. Each person will have 2 days to complete each section of the fakemon.
3. Once EVERYONE is finished, I will reveal all the Pokemon you guys have created.

Slates:
There will be 5 at least spots (5 mons) per slate. People can sign up and be redirected to a Discord server.
2. Slates will last roughly 2-3 weeks, due to all the work and cooperation needed for this.
3. There will be a total of 3-4 slates, so the metagame in the end will have between 30 and 45 mons.

Links:
Discord:
https://discord.gg/g5dAVanpNR
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...nGbLKaoWSl0xFTZA5Aiapw-Ko/edit#gid=1161734506

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)