2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolol

One thing that seems unbelievable is Fulham going down, they have so many decent players, and now Mitroglu, and decent young players too. They're not like a Palace or QPR, they've got quality and they're not overpaid primadonnas but... Why do they keep playing crap?

Also Liverpool remind me of Arsenal of a few years back, great attacking football but self implodes a lot. Arsenal remind me of Man Utd, grinding out ugly 1-0s and 2-0s. City, Chelsea and RM should be in their own money league.

Oh right, fair enough, but Fergie did announce him in May which would put him 9th so you could say the last four were all around the same time but he was only officially appointed in June I guess... Still a crazy number!

EPL
Arsenal and Liverpool turn now to show their best. Hopefully Ozil can be given that license to show his best but i doubt it since Cazorla has been doing well recently.
Arsenal has a great record against Liverpool but I have a feeling that it is going to change tomorrow.
Liverpool 2-1 Arsenal

On Spurs- Everton: If spurs play without a Dm then I think everton should win.
Everton 2-0 Spurs.

Serie A
Napoli vs Milan: If Napoli show up then should win although wouldn't be surprised if this match ended in a draw.
2-1 to Napoli.

Lazio vs Roma: Roma are really the 2nd best team in italy and are really going to be relishing beating lazio after what happen last year in the cup final.
3-0 to Roma.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
leeds united vs yeovil town on sky tomorrow at 12:15

everyone be sure to catch it im sure the standard of football will be incredible.........................................................................

we're shit

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Holy fuck it could actually have been 4-0 inside 10 minutes, what the hell are we doing

E: FUCK!

E2:...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren
Im a genius.

This is the difference between an attacking strike force and one that just holds the ball up for the midfield, rinse and repeat.

No way in hell we win the league lollll. We have nobody that can truly attack the goal and put pressure. Like the successful clubs atm. Hilariousssss. Best 20 minutes of my life.

Reactions: HBK

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
If we consistently play like this, we don't need to wait till next season to be serious contenders for the premier league title. Especially, if Hazard and Matic manage to stay fit. Looks like Salah is going to make his debut :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)