2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what a player Hazard is turning out to be. Absolutely world class.
Also want to highlight Oscar who won't get mentioned but was definitely one of our best players today. Linking up play well and an overall good display.
Salah also looked bright in his short spell although he probably should have scored one of those two chances.

Feels nice on top but going to have two difficult matching coming up away to West brom and hosting everton.

HBK i hope you're not buying Mourinho's Chelsea are not ready for the title crap! He's just trying to cover his own back, Chelsea have spent the most out of any team almost every year to try to win the title, they have the most expensive squad in the PL and second most in the world behind RM. Mourinho knows anything less than 2nd would not be acceptable, and i tipped Chelsea for the title because of how much they have strengthened in the previous 5/6 transfer windows compared to any other team including City.

Also Hazard was some signing because he was a £30m+ ready made superstar, at a time when 30m was still relatively unheard of, not some unknown wonderkid. He is finally delivering after a disappointing first season and good on him.

HBK i hope you're not buying Mourinho's Chelsea are not ready for the title crap! He's just trying to cover his own back, Chelsea have spent the most out of any team almost every year to try to win the title, they have the most expensive squad in the PL and second most in the world behind RM. Mourinho knows anything less than 2nd would not be acceptable, and i tipped Chelsea for the title because of how much they have strengthened in the previous 5/6 transfer windows compared to any other team including City.

Also Hazard was some signing because he was a £30m+ ready made superstar, at a time when 30m was still relatively unheard of, not some unknown wonderkid. He is finally delivering after a disappointing first season and good on him.
Actually Man City have the 2nd most expensive squad in the world with United 3rd.
Chelsea are 4th mainly due to that torres mistake.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name

I know lol. IMO, we were already title contenders in pre season! Mourinho is just trying to make managers take it easy on him ( As if they'd ever fall for that! ) and prevent our players from becoming too complacent.

i must read back Arsenal posts from the 8-2, Arsenal fans always seem to think their team is crap and love it when they get thrashed it seems.

God that was one hell of a match.

United give up what..2 shots on goal and draw 2-2. While having roughly 80% possession lmao.

Rooneys celebration on top of Moyes turning and screaming at the boxes like he's some sort of genius.

How about this..next time you're up 2-1 in ET..don't go for a 3rd. Fucking morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)