Tournament 1v1 Tag Team Tour Information and Player Signups (signups end on Friday the 10th, 11:59 PM MDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If someone is looking last minute for a third person, I can fill that in. In as a free agent.

Inkreativ ik ur confused, it was a choice between losing r1 or going allong but with another teammate.

Ive discusssed with boat but there was nor rly another option because that would be unfair for our opponents.

Inkreativ ik ur confused, it was a choice between losing r1 or going allong but with another teammate.

Ive discusssed with boat but there was nor rly another option because that would be unfair for our opponents.
We agreed on me missing w1 and that day you sent something from the rules that if im sure missing that week. G3 would be a tiebreaker. I Dont know whether you copied it or Lied. I dont know how that is unfair...

Yo might aswell have 1 Discord tyvm, im fine with this. Want to hate me? Hate me. Im not gonna change anymore
Im not hating you just Tell me if you decide shit like that after saying yes to our team and saying yes to me missing w1. And also dont try and point it out to my activity just pm on discord and Tell me. Also im at least 1 hour on per day on PS! And i think we are same timezone so that is also very weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)