Resource 1v1 Scarlet and Violet Viability Rankings

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
3rd vr post in a row, this time different, no new nominations... but here are my opinions, starting from biggest to smallest promotions, and then demotions.
Espathra: C+ --> B+/B. HOW IS THIS THE SAME TIER AS ELECTRODE HISUI????? electrode hisui is a good mon but espathra with the feather dance cm set and the protect sub petaya set, it because almost any non-dark mon that it's faster than.
Magnezone: B- --> B+ This thing beats top tier mons like iron valiant, rolls greninja (with wp), rolls non-av regidrago, volcanion, shifu-r, sylveon. and other top tier mons. Move this thing up a few tiers.
Glaceon: UR --> C-/D. Well, look at the post above.
Gallade: D --> C-/C. This mon has not reached it's place in meta, but with sharpness, it has some good damage output and good spdf to tank a few special mons.
Annihilape: B --> B+/A-. This is a good mon but people aren't using it correctly. somehow in same tier as enamorus and others.
Uxie: UR --> D. Look two posts above. come on..
Pawmot: UR --> C/C-. this is currently the best unranked mon. Great damage output and good stab with double shock and close combat.
Now demotions:Spectrier: A --> B+. Great mon but not as great in gen 9 due to loss of popularity in some mons that this beats.
Meowscarada: A+ --> A/A-. Good mon but not one of the four best mons for sure.
Now mons that i believe should be unranked. there are way too many in D tier.
Basculegion-F. outclassed by the male version, unless you're running a special set. I might keep it at D, but im not sure...
Polteageist. what does it beat
toxtricity: seems interesting but not enough damage and i dont like it yeah ok
samurott-h: Can't really use torrent well unlike other starters. (just realized it had sharpness ok i never said that)
ok that's it bye
learn the meta, and put better rankings after, instead of saying magnezone beats valiant and drago.

recti

formerly Arvinraj K III C
Glaceon: UR --> C-/D. Well, look at the post above.
uh owned by XSTATIC COLD
and you seriously think that i would beleve glaceon beats drago bro freeze dry does not ohko outrage does 60 freeze dry does 40 i think and you dont have enough speed to outspeed most dragos well atleast all non speed - nature drago.and uxie its not that good to be with eleki ik eleki isnt that great in sv but i think it can be c or c+ maybe tho

To all the previous posts:
xsc: how doesn't it beat iron val, and yes it loses most of the time to drago. mb. also ik i need to learn the meta just stating some early opinions i have
arvinraj: once again, mb, loses to drago if they decide to outrage. also why would i use freeze dry instead of ice beam. But yes, using the weird mixed haban set outrage rolls.
bored_glitch: true, but pawmot does some stuff that... well idk but there's still multiple encore disables and trick disables on the vr, so why can't there be multiple electric fighting types!!!!!

well, all of you are right, but yeah ok cool bye hhhhhh

bored_glitch: true, but pawmot does some stuff that... well idk but there's still multiple encore disables and trick disables on the vr, so why can't there be multiple electric fighting types!!!!!
The encore disablers have different matchups due to abilities, stat distributions, and or typing. You have not given any reason to use pawmot over iron hands such as mus it might gain from speed or mach punch like corviknight. If you want it to be ranked give real reasons other than it doing a lot of damage from stabs as iron hands does exactly that.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
nvm ur right, haban still wins if they go dragon energy into outrage
delemon, that was the first example i could think of, there's other examples on vr, also yes, that was a bad example and you are correct.
at least you try to create new sets; even if it is weak. The glaceon set is not that bad, but the meta is so broken that it is not enough unfortunately.
i tried a simimar set with iron bundle but same, it s beaten by regidrago so i abandonned the idea.

recti

formerly Arvinraj K III C
i want :regieleki: D -C/C+
its plain it s idea is to to outspeed which it does and ohko which it may not;/
Code:
Regieleki @ Magnet
Ability: Transistor
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder
- Thunderbolt
- tera blast
- Magnet Rise
you get it its ez to understand no compromise in speed /spatk
:Greninja: Greninja
:iron Valiant: Iron Valiant
:Meowscarada: Meowscarada
:Regidrago: Regidrago
we beat valiant we beat gren we lose to drago and meowscarada and we outspeed every possible valiant
0 SpA Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Regieleki: 207-244 (68.7 - 81%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Iron Valiant: 241-285 (68.6 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
click tbolt and thunder if they disable if not click tbolt tera blast
252 SpA Regieleki Tera Blast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Iron Valiant: 110-130 (31.3 - 37%) -- guaranteed OHKO dw itkoes valiant with 22 hp
and funfact regieleki beats all band ground types who click ground move t1
and
A rank mons
A Rank
:Spectrier: Spectrier
:Ursaluna: Ursaluna
:Volcanion: Volcanion
:walking wake: Walking Wake
we beat spectrier 252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 16 HP / 128 SpD Spectrier: 202-238 (58.5 - 68.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery if we miss rip
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 16 HP / 128 SpD Spectrier: 165-195 (47.8 - 56.5%) -- 32.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. +1 16 HP / 128 SpD Spectrier: 135-160 (39.1 - 46.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
oh wait
it doesent matter if we hit the thunder t2
+1 152 SpA Spectrier Hex (65 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Regieleki: 280-331 (93 - 109.9%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO 62 %
ez volcanion win
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 248 HP / 36 SpD Walking Wake: 219-258 (54.6 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO ezz if we hit and getok roles ig
and we obviousely lose to urs
A- Rank
:Goodra-Hisui: Goodra-Hisui
:Landorus-Therian: Landorus-Therian
:Moltres-Galar: Moltres-Galar
:Sylveon: Sylveon
:Urshifu: Urshifu
:Volcarona: Volcarona
goodra beats us
non band lando beats us
we beat molt
we lose to sylv
and beat volc
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Volcarona: 186-220 (59.8 - 70.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
ngl we suck vs all a- rank mons

:Azumarill: Azumarill
:Chien-Pao: Chien-Pao
:Corviknight: Corviknight
:Great Tusk: Great Tusk
:Iron Moth: Iron Moth
:Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike
:Zapdos: Zapdos
uhh we beat chien pao
252+ Atk Choice Band Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Regieleki: 235-277 (78 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Magnet Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Chien-Pao: 271-319 (90 - 105.9%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
or if youre scared of 70 %
252 SpA Magnet Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Chien-Pao: 331-390 (109.9 - 129.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
we beat everything exept great tusk (non band)
B Rank
:Annihilape: Annihilape
:Arcanine: Arcanine
:Dragapult: Dragapult
:Enamorus: Enamorus
:Enamorus-Therian: Enamorus-Therian
:Garchomp: Garchomp
:Haxorus: Haxorus
:Heatran: Heatran
:Iron Bundle: Iron Bundle
:Landorus: Landorus
:Sneasler: Sneasler

we beat ape
0 Atk Annihilape Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Regieleki: 253-298 (84 - 99%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
btw if you ask why 0 atk ask teambuilder (1v1 stall breaker)
we lose to arc
lose to pult
beat enamorus
lose to chomp and hax
be tran,bundle
lose to lando and reversal sneasler
im leaving till b rank cuz this is what you mainly see in ladder and tour games
but yeah
we are blaking fast medium spatk fuck transistor nerf and so on

Last edited:
uh like the above i wnat :regieleki: D -C/C+
its plain it s idea is to to outspeed which it does and ohko which it may not;/
Code:
Regieleki @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Thunderbolt
- tera blast
- Magnet Rise
you get it its ez to understand no compromise in speed /spatk
:Greninja: Greninja
:iron Valiant: Iron Valiant
:Meowscarada: Meowscarada
:Regidrago: Regidrago
we beat valiant we beat gren we lose to drago and meowscarada and we outspeed every possible valiant
0 SpA Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Regieleki: 207-244 (68.7 - 81%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Iron Valiant: 241-285 (68.6 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
click tbolt and thunder if they disable if not click tbolt tera blast
252 SpA Regieleki Tera Blast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Iron Valiant: 110-130 (31.3 - 37%) -- guaranteed OHKO dw itkoes valiant with 22 hp
and funfact regieleki beats all band ground types who click ground move t1
and
A rank mons
A Rank
:Spectrier: Spectrier
:Ursaluna: Ursaluna
:Volcanion: Volcanion
:walking wake: Walking Wake
we beat spectrier 252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 16 HP / 128 SpD Spectrier: 202-238 (58.5 - 68.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery if we miss rip
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 16 HP / 128 SpD Spectrier: 165-195 (47.8 - 56.5%) -- 32.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. +1 16 HP / 128 SpD Spectrier: 135-160 (39.1 - 46.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
oh wait
it doesent matter if we hit the thunder t2
+1 152 SpA Spectrier Hex (65 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Regieleki: 280-331 (93 - 109.9%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO 62 %
ez volcanion win
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 248 HP / 36 SpD Walking Wake: 219-258 (54.6 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO ezz if we hit and getok roles ig
and we obviousely lose to urs
A- Rank
:Goodra-Hisui: Goodra-Hisui
:Landorus-Therian: Landorus-Therian
:Moltres-Galar: Moltres-Galar
:Sylveon: Sylveon
:Urshifu: Urshifu
:Volcarona: Volcarona
goodra beats us
non band lando beats us
we beat molt
we lose to sylv
and beat volc
252 SpA Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Volcarona: 186-220 (59.8 - 70.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
ngl we suck vs all a- rank mons
oh btw why is urshifu rapid above urshifu single nowhere to be seen did you quickban it or smth

:Azumarill: Azumarill
:Chien-Pao: Chien-Pao
:Corviknight: Corviknight
:Great Tusk: Great Tusk
:Iron Moth: Iron Moth
:Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike
:Zapdos: Zapdos
uhh we beat chien pao
252+ Atk Choice Band Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Regieleki: 235-277 (78 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Magnet Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Chien-Pao: 271-319 (90 - 105.9%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
or if youre scared of 70 %
252 SpA Magnet Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Chien-Pao: 331-390 (109.9 - 129.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
we beat everything exept great tusk (non band)
B Rank
:Annihilape: Annihilape
:Arcanine: Arcanine
:Dragapult: Dragapult
:Enamorus: Enamorus
:Enamorus-Therian: Enamorus-Therian
:Garchomp: Garchomp
:Haxorus: Haxorus
:Heatran: Heatran
:Iron Bundle: Iron Bundle
:Landorus: Landorus
:Sneasler: Sneasler

we beat ape
0 Atk Annihilape Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Regieleki: 253-298 (84 - 99%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
btw if you ask why 0 atk ask teambuilder (1v1 stall breaker)
we lose to arc
lose to pult
beat enamorus
lose to chomp and hax
be tran,bundle
lose to lando and reversal sneasler
im leaving till b rank cuz this is what you mainly see in ladder and tour games
but yeah
we are blaking fast medium spatk fuck transistor nerf and so on
Why is bro magnet tera blast

Regieleki @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Substitute / Thunder
- Thunderbolt
- Magnet Rise
- Hyper Beam

After testing the magnet set I find that I lose some battles because Regieleki don't kill some oponents that can kill with Life orb maybe. In mosts cases using Thunder, in others Thunderbolt. So...I decide to use Life orb because Regieleki is frail anyway.
Even then, why should run this over choice specs?
Beating choice locked ground mons
or earthquake locked mons like Iron Hands was the only important reason and you still beat Valiant with specs:

252 SpA Choice Specs Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Iron Valiant: 361-426 (102.8 - 121.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

But you really need Hyper beam / Terablast in order to win against this ground mons locked in ground move:

252 Atk Garchomp Struggle vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Regieleki: 95-112 (31.5 - 37.2%) -- 83.2% chance to 3HKO

Without normal coverage you lose to Struggle scarf chomp for example because 25% is less damage.

Other problem is if chomp spam outrage, tusk close combat....because they know magnet rise.....

So, I decide that runing Substitute can help to justify the set over specs because you now beat bulky Kingambit (metal burst, taunt, sucker and iron head for example, but you can lose if iron head when you sub) and Slaking (can lose to Specs thunder if 0 bulk). If you run Sub, now you can consider Petaya berry and you have the same power than Specs set has but spaming Sub. In this case you can achieve OHKOs like this:

252 SpA Life Orb Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Meowscarada: 238-281 (81.2 - 95.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Meowscarada: 272-320 (92.8 - 109.2%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
+1 252 SpA Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Meowscarada: 272-320 (92.8 - 109.2%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

Another option is Modest nature because you really power. But you don't outpace Iron Valiant.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Meowscarada: 299-352 (102 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Meowscarada: 299-352 (102 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Conclusion: Regieleki need power. If don't kill the oponent in 1 hit, probaly lose the battle.

Murm

formerly Murman
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Regieleki @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Substitute / Thunder
- Thunderbolt
- Magnet Rise
- Hyper Beam

After testing the magnet set I find that I lose some battles because Regieleki don't kill some oponents that can kill with Life orb maybe. In mosts cases using Thunder, in others Thunderbolt. So...I decide to use Life orb because Regieleki is frail anyway.
Even then, why should run this over choice specs?
Beating choice locked ground mons
or earthquake locked mons like Iron Hands was the only important reason and you still beat Valiant with specs:

252 SpA Choice Specs Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Iron Valiant: 361-426 (102.8 - 121.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

But you really need Hyper beam / Terablast in order to win against this ground mons locked in ground move:

252 Atk Garchomp Struggle vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Regieleki: 95-112 (31.5 - 37.2%) -- 83.2% chance to 3HKO

Without normal coverage you lose to Struggle scarf chomp for example because 25% is less damage.

Other problem is if chomp spam outrage, tusk close combat....because they know magnet rise.....

So, I decide that runing Substitute can help to justify the set over specs because you now beat bulky Kingambit (metal burst, taunt, sucker and iron head for example, but you can lose if iron head when you sub) and Slaking (can lose to Specs thunder if 0 bulk). If you run Sub, now you can consider Petaya berry and you have the same power than Specs set has but spaming Sub. In this case you can achieve OHKOs like this:

252 SpA Life Orb Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Meowscarada: 238-281 (81.2 - 95.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Meowscarada: 272-320 (92.8 - 109.2%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
+1 252 SpA Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Meowscarada: 272-320 (92.8 - 109.2%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

Another option is Modest nature because you really power. But you don't outpace Iron Valiant.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Meowscarada: 299-352 (102 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Regieleki Hyper Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Meowscarada: 299-352 (102 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Conclusion: Regieleki need power. If don't kill the oponent in 1 hit, probaly lose the battle.
From my experience with the mon, you really need the 1.5x boost. Its kinda just not the best mon rn but LO is a cool idea. I think Petaya would be the way to go so you can KO frail Meow and certain Tusks and stuff, especially since most of the time you can afford to sub down to petaya range anyways. Cool set though!

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Initial DLC VR update! Congrats to Akuu, gorilaa, Slip, SwordIsBored, and Vertigo all on being added to the VRC!! Hopefully this makes building easier for y'all and the OP is updated to reflect this. Expect a lot of changes over the next few weeks but here's all the initial votes

Here are the shifts:
:Manaphy:-> A+
:Ogerpon-Hearthflame:-> A
:Ninetales-Alola:-> A-
:Darkrai:-> A-
:Ogerpon-Wellspring:-> B+
:Ursaluna-Bloodmoon:-> B+
:Ninetales:-> B
:Shaymin:-> B
:Empoleon:-> B
:Kommo-o:-> B
:Fezandipiti:-> B
:Okidogi:-> B
:Ambipom:-> B-
:Clefable:-> B-
:Ogerpon:-> B-
:Infernape:-> C+
:Munkidori:-> C+
:Torterra:-> C
:Golem:-> C
:Golem-Alola:-> C
:Chandelure:-> D
Regidrago A+ -> S-
Meowscarada A+ -> A-
Baxcalibur A- -> A
Corviknight A- -> A
Annihilape B+ -> A-
Greninja A- -> B+
Goodra-Hisui A- -> B+
Moltres-Galar A- -> B+
Urshifu A- -> B+
Zapdos B+ -> A-
Enamorus B+ -> B
Iron Moth B+ -> B
Dragapult B -> B+
Bellibolt B -> B+
Diancie B -> B-
Iron Bundle B -> B-
Arcanine-Hisui B- -> B
Florges B- -> B
Garchomp B- -> B
Skeledirge B- -> A
Glastrier C+ -> B-
Sneasler B- -> C+
Zapdos-Galar B- -> C+
Lilligant-Hisui C+ -> C
Rillaboom C -> B-
Scizor C -> C+
Thundurus-Therian C -> C+
Ting-Lu C -> C+
Iron Jugulis C -> C-
Klefki C -> C-
Rotom Wash C -> C-
Sandy Shocks C -> C-
Tinkaton C- -> C
Iron Leaves C- -> D
Salazzle C- -> D
Grafaiai D -> C-
Blissey D -> C-
Ceruledge D -> C-
Braviary-Hisui D -> UR
Garganacl D -> UR
Goodra D -> UR
Gyarados D -> UR
Quagsire D -> UR
Typhlosion-Hisui D -> UR
Pawmot UR -> D
Armarouge UR -> D
Breloom UR -> D
Chansey UR -> D

I wanna express my opinion on the almost goat basculegion:basculegion:

Kind of a fish, more of a shark, but acts like a GOAT. Basculegion is this gen8 mon that was put somewhy in rank C-. Outrageous imo, So I would appreciate If it was a B tier mon. It is flawed, but fits the definition of B mons as "Solid Pokemon, but they don't shape the meta like S and A Rank. They have a defined role which is often applicable and usually quite valuable. These Pokemon always need some support to bring out the best in them."
In basculegion's case, its role is big boss breaker that kills some shit. 112 attack band adaptability you feel it. It can break So many mons in the High vr that you Don't feel like it's An eventual poke. Combined With a fighting -or Dragon type, It can beat up some things. Its bulk, attack and speed is enough to just blow up So much stuff up that the minimal support is needed, but a lot more for intimidating. A lot of the counters can be afraid of Other mons very good when couples With basc. Take An example: basculegion poses 100% of duels against iron hands and roaring moon, while sylveon has a good matchup against them, and while sylveon struggles With most fairy resistances, basculegion has a v good matchuo against most steels as they generally Don't have the weapons to kill It faster than It kills em, except sturdy/bulky specs magnezone, and It is itself countered by iron hands, another good ally of basculegion. Then there is THE question: what's the matchup vs iron val? Well, like a lot of good mons, It dépends on the set: see, An Encore disable val loses to phantom force while a sub one would very likely destroy you If you dared choose phantom force. let's talk about It, phantom force. While in 6/6 formats it's a quite bad/niche move, in 1/1 It is more a.highlight about the "IT BREAKS PROTECT" part. Not only It breaks protect, but it's a 90bp stab for basculegion. All free. Wave crash is the main stab, breaking through So much everything that you can't decently run a band set w/o It Then there's outrage. Well, Not only it's one of the powerfulest moves basc has, It helps the matchup against dragons such as wwake Or garchomp. when you might think that the third move is a hard choice, you'd be totally right! I used only Once aqua jet, and It was against some random lycandusk player. anw aqua jet is the option i chose cuz 4moves including a shitmove>3 moves. Now, I could tell you pikachu's the goat It has a positive matchup against All Normal flyin types! The most common of All! Well pikachu sucks because a lotta good mons kill It. So what's The matchup of basculegion agaisnt pokemon higher in VR?

A+ Rank
:cresselia:Cresselia
:manaphy: Manaphy
:ogerpon-hearthflame:Ogerpon-Hearthflame
:regidrago: Regidrago
:spectrier:Spectrier
:sylveon: Sylveon

while Cress-manaph<phantom force, spectrier is a horse. While meeting spectrier, you'll understand The meaning of "horse-power". agaisnt It, be sure to have The backup bro waiting to play. ogerpon beats u but again, teammember support is tasty. regidrago may kill you iif Not mAX sPA specs. If So, rIP. sylveon is a spécial fact. You must use phantom force to be 100% sure hyper beam(If Not specs) won't ohko. Still Wave crash kills most sylveon sets.

A rank
:baxcalibur: Baxcalibur
:corviknight: Corviknight
:skeledirge: Skeledirge
:ursaluna: Ursaluna
:volcanion: Volcanion

Well The problem here is bax. again, An ally can efficiently take It down.
corviknight is mostly outsped and 2hkoed heavily which means that After iron def, It Still won't be enough to tank a second Wave crash
skeledirge sucks for obvious reasons, as well as ursaluna.
volcanion can't hit supereffectively and is outsped+heavily damaged by phantom force.

A- Rank
:azumarill: Azumarill
:darkrai: Darkrai
:landorus-therian: Landorus-Therian
:meowscarada: Meowscarada
:ninetales-alola: Ninetales-Alola
:volcarona: Volcarona
:walking-wake: Walking Wake
:zapdos: Zapdos

These pokemon are more problematic, but luckily for basculegion, they are WAYYSS rarer. azumarill does dIE to multiple phantom force if bulky, and is okod if offensive. darkrai is dangerous, use ally, lando can kill but anyways dies to Wave crash if Not band. meow is a main danger, beware, ninetales alola has The bulky card, use phantom force to avoir recoil damages. Volc SUCKS against basc and wwake dies to outrage. zapdos kills if It uses a real move, luckily zapdos isn't real. basculegion has proven itself to me and the amount of stuff It annihilates is monstrous.

DripLegend

is a Forum Moderator
With SV DLC2 we have another update!! Congrats to Krytocon, Kaif, RTM, bea, and Bernian on joining VRC! This initial list should be a good starting point to visualize the metagame and expect frequent updates!!

Without further ado here's the current shifts:
:meloetta: -> S
:cinderace: -> S-
:hoopa-unbound: -> S-
:gouging fire: -> S-
:necrozma: -> S-
:primarina: -> A+
:metagross: -> A+
:archaludon: -> A-
:iron boulder: -> B-
:porygon-z: -> A
:raging bolt: -> B+
:iron crown: -> B+
:serperior: -> B
:rhyperior: -> B-
:kyurem: -> B-
:venusaur: -> C+
:whimsicott: -> C+
:hydrapple: -> C
:porygon2: -> C
:entei: -> C-
:suicune: -> C-
:raikou: -> C-
:swampert: -> C-
:blaziken: -> C-
:latios: -> C-
:latias: -> C-

:iron valiant: S- -> A+
:ogerpon-hearthflame: S- -> A
:cresselia: A+ -> A-
:manaphy: A+ -> B+
:sylveon: A+ -> A
:baxcalibur: A -> B+
:corviknight: A -> A-
:spectrier: A -> B+
:ursaluna: A -> B+
:azumarill: A- -> B+
:darkrai: A- -> B
:landorus-therian: A- -> B+
:volcanion: A- -> B+
:walking wake: A- -> B+
:zapdos: A- -> B
:chien pao: B+ -> B-
:great tusk: B+ -> B
:greninja: B+ -> B

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)