13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm brief, my working theory is that energy and hal are both scum and energy is angling for a clear by lynching hal, using my presence as a way to justify him still being alive tomorrow. We know that one of the two must be scum or the scum team would have quickhammered but the more I think about it the more it seems like a distraction from the possibility of them both being scum. There's no rational reason for town!energy to quickvote hal, it's actively throwing without a groundwork behind it. It's hypocritical too, energy would know that by voting Hal he's forcing a cross which he just tried to use as a reason to target me in the last cycle. So either this is energy looking to push a last mislynch against Hal using the "why are you alive" argument of they're both scum trying to gambit their way to a winning lylo clear after Hal dies and I presumably get NKed

The active reason is that people have figured out that if I’m wrong on teams, then they can leave me alone to lylo and then say “hey we’re in lylo something must’ve gone wrong”

And it’s much easier to make the case that the thing that went wrong is my alignment instead of something more nuanced

Like for example Hannah playing like a retard all game

And tommy not counter claiming because he was drunk

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm brief, my working theory is that energy and hal are both scum and energy is angling for a clear by lynching hal, using my presence as a way to justify him still being alive tomorrow. We know that one of the two must be scum or the scum team would have quickhammered but the more I think about it the more it seems like a distraction from the possibility of them both being scum. There's no rational reason for town!energy to quickvote hal, it's actively throwing without a groundwork behind it. It's hypocritical too, energy would know that by voting Hal he's forcing a cross which he just tried to use as a reason to target me in the last cycle. So either this is energy looking to push a last mislynch against Hal using the "why are you alive" argument of they're both scum trying to gambit their way to a winning lylo clear after Hal dies and I presumably get NKed
I had the same thought yesterday too, ye.

If we're forced to vote apricity or laurel, who do you wanna lynch?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Laurel I think, Hal scum means the d1 jalmont wagon had two scum on it which I think is less likely than the alternative
Err scum definitely had the room to vote however they wanted to on day 1 since town put up two townies... I don't see anything close to surefire logic to say scum did or did not vote together day 1.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
D1 Final Votecount

Clarinet(5) - Duskfall98, JALMONT, MoodyCloud, Energy, HealNDeal
JALMONT(4) - MewtwoHidden, apricity, Hannahh, Texas Cloverleaf
Duskfall98(2) - Thunder~BALLZ, Clarinet
Texas Cloverleaf(1) - DS.

Not voting: Fenrir Aesir

Final D2 Votecount

JALMONT(4) - MewtwoHidden, Hannahh, apricity, HealNDeal
Thunder~BALLZ(2) - JALMONT, Texas Cloverleaf
Fenrir Aesir(1) - Duskfall98
Texas Cloverleaf(1) - Thunder~BALLZ

Final D3 votecount:

MewtwoHidden(5) - Duskfall98, MoodyCloud, apricity, Texas Cloverleaf, Hannahh
Duskfall98(2) - MewtwoHidden, Energy

Final D4 Votecount:

Hannahh(2) - apricity, bluedoom
bluedoom(2) - HealNDeal, MoodyCloud

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Err scum definitely had the room to vote however they wanted to on day 1 since town put up two townies... I don't see anything close to surefire logic to say scum did or did not vote together day 1.
Yeah I just mean probability groupings. Energy+Hal means they split 1/2/0, but the worlds where Hal isn't scum means they split 1/1/1 (assuming bluedoom) or 2/1/0 (assuming you) which are generally more likely than the worlds where energy isn't scum meaning they split 0/2/1 (if bluedoom) or 1/1/1 (if you)

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Fenrir literally never had an end of day lynch, Bluedoom immediately voted Hannahh after apricity said it.

idk staring at the votals trying to see things that jump out.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Yeah I just mean probability groupings. Energy+Hal means they split 1/2/0, but the worlds where Hal isn't scum means they split 1/1/1 (assuming bluedoom) or 2/1/0 (assuming you) which are generally more likely than the worlds where energy isn't scum meaning they split 0/2/1 (if bluedoom) or 1/1/1 (if you)
err how is a 1-1-1 split with me as scum even possible on day 1? Clarinet and Thunderballz were the only two on dusk, making it impossible for a scum tohave voted dusk. Like it's not even a thing. And Fenrir was the only non voter.

Texas Cloverleaf

err how is a 1-1-1 split with me as scum even possible on day 1? Clarinet and Thunderballz were the only two on dusk, making it impossible for a scum tohave voted dusk. Like it's not even a thing. And Fenrir was the only non voter.
Ah right you wouldn't be familiar, basically general VCA methodology groups people into "main wagon" "countwagon" and "off-wagon". I.e. off wagon on d1 was tballz/clarinet/ds/fenrir. So that specific 1/1/1 would be - and I'm working this through you're right it doesn't work, that particular setup would force 1/2/0 with you/Hal/m2h or it would be hammered already

Missing Pokémon
Scorbunny
Feebas
Litwick
Salandit
Gothita
Solosis
Sableye
Mawile
Lucario
Turtonator
382-388 (Deino line...don’t know what else)

Not to detract from the mafia game but if anybody has any of these Pokémon please trade me

ngl I haven't thought much about this game but there's a part of me that wants to team to be heal+energy so that everything makes sense and I don't have to keep asking myself who's pulling the WIFOM or whatever

But I guess I can lynch energy. Maybe when I wake up.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Missing Pokémon
Scorbunny
Feebas
Litwick
Salandit
Gothita
Solosis
Sableye
Mawile
Lucario
Turtonator
382-388 (Deino line...don’t know what else)

Not to detract from the mafia game but if anybody has any of these Pokémon please trade me
I have half of these.

Only replying to say I have them, not to actually trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)