Smudge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love your tier!
    Smudge
    Smudge
    You have to consider that the Doubles community is rather small - we were able to be successful because ND DOU is very similar mechanically to all previous DOU generations and effectively just combines all the mechanics, so it's quite easy to pick up by Doubles mains. You may not see the same level of adoption we did.
    vesp
    vesp
    I was talking to UT and I'm supposed to get a chal code soon. Thanks for all this I'll keep it in mind, I hope theres interest because BH is a fun format ruined by battle pacing.
    vesp
    vesp
    It existed in gen 8 but they didnt translate it to gen 9, so thats my job ig.
    Hi we play for SV Randdubs I’m GMT +1 and mostly free in my evening from 4pm-10pm when you wanna play?
    Smudge
    Smudge
    Dude please stop commenting on my profile lol. the game is over
    qsns
    qsns
    imagine getting skill diffed so hard and then coming to someone elses smogon profile to comment about it
    kaori
    kaori
    xD
    hi when would u like to play for duu ssnl? im gmt +9, for all days night times (8pm~ 11:30pm ish my time) are good, and on weekends mornings are fine too. afternoons on tuesday~saturday can work as well, but less preferred.
    Hi we play for derby. I'm est, and I can go anytime Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday and Wednesday afternoon/evening and Friday morning. Unfortunately don't have much free on weekend.
    Smudge
    Smudge
    Thurs is prob best can you do like 5:00 east?
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    That will work for me
    Hey man, OSD, im -3 i can play Saturday around 11am to 4pm
    Smudge
    Smudge
    One day of the week is not a reasonable nor huge window for only guaranteed times (especially considering you're willing to play in other tours but not this one- I'm available all week except Saturday, this is a you problem) and frankly at this point it seems like you're trying to fish me.

6pm your time Sunday
    Ash KetchumGamer
    Ash KetchumGamer
    Ok weird. 6pm -3.
    Smudge
    Smudge
    Are you ready?
    Hey, when would you like to play for OSDT? I’m gmt -4, and should be free Tuesday or Wednesday 8-10PM, and Friday before 5PM. Weekend is TBD. Thursday I could do like before noon.
    Smudge
    Smudge
    Wed @ 10pm your time is probably best. See you then? If it doesn't work out on that day for some reason, I'd also be fine with Fri at like 4pm your time too as a backup.
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Sounds good, see ya at 10PM Wednesday
    Hey, XY Cup. When's good for u? I'm free Friday from 10:00 to 13:00 and Sunday from 15:00 to 22:00 -6
    Smudge
    Smudge
    actually earlier would be better like 18:00 or so. didn't realize I already scheduled some game for that time
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Answered on discord but yes 18 sunday is good!
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Online as "akaru Kokuyo" when u are ready!
    Hi! We play for DPL. I'm GMT -5. My best days to play would be Friday from 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM or Saturday from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM. I cannot play on Sunday at all. What works well for you?
    Smudge
    Smudge
    friday @ 10 your time, see you then!
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Sounds good! See you then.
    Hey we gotta play BW for DPL, im free Tuesday evening, Friday evening, and Saturday evening, gmt-5. When do you wanna pkay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…