Killah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Holy Tebus, i was lucky i didn't get blasted by Charles last week. Do you think it was just the Saints defense or that he will be able to play like his old self on a weekly basis? Because so far the Saints are just padding other players stats. Now that you saw Rivers and the Chargers, do you agree with me that they are offensively crap? It just proves how bad the Titans are.

Dude, i've been thinking... Shouldnt you want the Saints to win?? What if they go 2-14 and get the first pick??? Then they would trade down and become the best NFC team in the league... Hell no. I want them to win, and you should too.

I lost all faith on Rodgers man. He still has the Texans, Cardinals, Bears and Giants all whom can make his passer rating/completion % crap. It's clear he will not put up the same numbers as last year. I agree, Tom Brady will most likely win it.. unless we are overrating the Patriots. Tommorow will tell us. But remember, Brady is playing the 49ers, Texans and Seahawks this year so his stats will most likely be far lower than last years'.
    Silly Eli, thats why you always keep some magnets around the house to erase everything in your hard drive.

Yeah, what i thought. Since Ryan became the qb, don't they have the most receptions or yardage together of any qb/wr? I remember hearing something like that. Realistically, what are Ryans chances of winning the MVP? And Elis'. Flacco is playing well... But i just don't see it.

Bowe should put huge numbers against the Raiders... Did he get injured against the Saints or something? Who do you think is going to win Saints or Packers? I actually think the Saints could win. I'm just puzzled how they weren't able to score any points in the second half against the Chiefs.
    The thing about Nicks is that he gets injured every year... Which is annoying. Fun fact, the Giants are undefeated when Nicks doesn't play(that includes the 2011 Pats game). And i was wondering, why does White drop so many passes? Is it because he is targeted too many times, Ryans fault or he is trying to go for the 80 yard play???

Yeah, i think White is a better fantasy pick than Nicks... Not only because he(Nicks) isn't as reliable physically, but because Nicks is not a red zone target.. it also doesn't help that he gets the number 1 corners. And yeh Julio went early in my draft... Right now, i'm okay but not really dominating at WR. Thomas and Nicks are really not doing much. I'm planning on sticking to them until they start producing later in the season. Right now, Rothisburger is making me look like a genius.

And dude, Marty B is about to have a breakout game. Either this or next week. He has been doing okay so far, but i expect him to take a game over in the next few weeks. He has been targeted more each game, and has made more catches. During the Panthers game he would have had a 40 something yard TD if he had kept running his route. After that play he ran every route to the end and really made up for it. The important thing here is that the Giants are going to start dropping bombs his way. Probably this Sunday as their LBs are not the best. I'm thinking he will break the 100 yard mark this weekend and go from there.
    Ramses Barden has as many 100 yard games as Dez... And dude, it's going to be funny when Marty B ends up being an All Pro at the end of the season while Witten not so much. Before the season started i thouggt he would be good, but i think by the end of the season he will be as good as Gronk or Davis.

Don't worry bro, i don't jump to conclusions after 1 season(look at the great Romo now or 2010 Vick), which is why i am not so high on Cruz.

What do you think of Nicks though?? I think he is way too uderrated. Though i still cant rate him because i cant be objectibe about the guy. Do you agree that Julio-White is a better duo than Cruz-Nicks(when healthy).
    Yeah, lol Dez "potential" Bryant. I seriously cannot understand why he sucks though. I always guessed he would be the better receiver out of him Julio and Green... I was completely wrong.
    Nah, if you want to change your pick its up to you. I don't want to influence you. Just giving you the injury update so that you can make a decision. Butt i always feel better when people pick against them... Going into this game, i am only happy about one thing. It's on the road, so statistically the odds of them laying an egg are pretty low. I don't really believe in home advantage because they have their worst games at home and always do better on the road(last year, they only layed 1 egg in 8 road games and went 5-3).

Yeah i know he has been doing it longer and has consistency.. i was just saying how Cruz did have a better season than Roddy ever has(number-wise only). I am not that big on Cruz, so yeah i know it doesn't make him better than someone with a whole career. Just pointing out that it was an amazing season... Even if it was fluky. Saying that, tehvalkry does claim Cruz is the best slot receiver in the game already. He is a Pats fan, so we know he isn't being biased. Which is why i would take Cruz over White. White may be the better player, but there aren't many like Cruz in the league. White IS an amazing receiver, but there are more of his type. Is all i am saying. And lol by flashy, you mean any ball thrown in his direction???
    http://www.giants101.com/2012/09/28/atlanta-falcons-roddy-white-on-new-york-giants-victor-cruz-big-boys-play-on-the-outside/

What's with your boy hating on Cruz? And really, i don't understand his logic at all... Only the bravest dudes can play the slot.... He has it completely wrong.. Production-wise Cruz is already way better than White also. I'm not that big of a Cruz fan, but i would take him over White any day. The leauge is filled with his type, and he is not Fitz or Tron level so he ends up being a JAG in the sea of WRs. Cruz on the other hand is extremely unique. Also ignore the comments, bunch of angry Giants homers. I still like the Falcons, just took me by surprised and had no clue it was a thing.
    Damn, Nicks won't play against the Eggs... Damn..Crap... The problem is that Hosley is also out with Coe questionable... Man i'm about to hit the panic button.
    Sorry I had to delete your post, gotta do my job man. Try sending that link to him over facebook or email or something.
    The Eggs have crushed the Giants the last couple of years... And even if their offense is being screwed up by Vick, the Eggs treat Giants games like their super bowl.. so i'm not confident at all and i don't think Vick will turn the ball over.

And i was thinking.. wouldn't Foles be an upgrade at this point? Instead of having a turnover machine QB why not use the rookie as a game manager and rely on McCoy and the defense...
    Yeah, they sent out that email to everybody. $50 is steep to see us most likely lose. Oh well...
    So it turns out Georgia Tech vs Clemson and Georgia vs South Carolina happen on the same day this year. Seeing as how both my parents went to Clemson, this will be one day full of college football hate :x
    Ehh can't do that. I don't trust Jackson to put up points with Mike Vick as his QB
    What would it take for me to get Ben Jarvus Green Ellis from you ?_?

Nothing crazy like Cruz or Julio :s.
    haha! That's what I was going for! I imagine people probably feel the same way about you and your avatar lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…