NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If Sam tracked Zippy to AG and Zippy is able to copy mafia roles shouldn't he have tracked him to Hydro as well?
I asked IPL to confirm just now and he confirmed that I only saw Zippy visit AG.

I will also say that IPL specifically stated that my flavor surrounding the mafia roles was only meant to imply that I did not get them, not anything else.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Like, there's a scum team actively shooting people

Then there's another person shooting people that just so happens to line up with the person I said I'd shoot

I asked IPL to confirm just now and he confirmed that I only saw Zippy visit AG.

I will also say that IPL specifically stated that my flavor surrounding the mafia roles was only meant to imply that I did not get them, not anything else.
Where do you think the RB came from, then? You're claiming essentially that Zippy is the last mafia. That would mean the 3p has access to RB powers by some vehicle.

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.

Youve barely even talked to me all game. You are saying im mafia but i am announcer.

Why would i actively work to bus Celever? Okay maybe you thjnk i bussed, why would i kill AG when we were voting along the samelines usually. I would obviously need the mayor around to win against the 3p most likely.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Like, the thing here is that there's holes in Sam's story, so part of me wants to shoot them, but also I just flat out don't believe that Zippy didn't steal neon's role

UncleSam

Leading this village
Where do you think the RB came from, then? You're claiming essentially that Zippy is the last mafia. That would mean the 3p has access to RB powers by some vehicle.
Has to be 3p unless there's a town roleblocker who hasn't claimed for some weird reason.

I think that Zippy is specifically mafia announcer maybe with a BG power or something like that (given Celever's claim). I think that given the setup and the fact that the town announcer is dead this should be obvious to everyone (unless you think that town has two announcers lol).

My current theory is that the 3p is probably getting the mafia roles while I get the village roles, but again this is just a theory.

Craziest tinfoil is that Hydro is 3p somehow and has a cop role + other stuff including roleblock, but I think they're just pure town here in 99% of cases. I think 3p is Realiti or tigershark.

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
Like, the thing here is that there's holes in Sam's story, so part of me wants to shoot them, but also I just flat out don't believe that Zippy didn't steal neon's role
Translation: Someone scumslipped but i am going to shoot the town since I am either bad-town with a grudge or Vampire who converted

UncleSam

Leading this village
Yeah if Zippy flips 3p you can shoot Sam since he'll have lied about the track. If he flips Mafia you can shoot a VT. If he flips town (I have no idea how) then you can shoot Sam
I agree with this logic tree for your targeting Ehmcee, Zippy is the last mafia here so when he flips it'll clean me and if he flips as anything else you can shoot me. Do not ever shoot Blazade, Fairy, or Hydro (in case that wasn't obvious).

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Translation: Someone scumslipped but i am going to shoot the town since I am either bad-town with a grudge or Vampire who converted
I don't think you understand just how scummy it looks to conveniently have the self-confirm role for the entire game and only reveal it once someone with the exact same role dies, when you could've just confirmed yourself day 1

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
Does nobody find it weird how UncleSam tracked me at night and got a redcheck on me, but hasnt interacted with me at all practically the entire game, especially today.

because he cant lie to my face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)