NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Then can you link? A certain someone is making it hard to read everything that is posted.
I'm truly only posting when I have something to reply to but yeah I do accept I'm overrepresented in postcount rn.

I think you'll find not overwhelmingly though, I have about as many posts as 2.5 players should have I think but considering there are full inactive slots that's kind of a good thing :P

I can try and look it up one sec

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
An actual read lean

This is just kinda nothing?

asking for elaboration and the closest thing to an actual scumread and as I'm putting this in I'm realizing it's for the same 3 people that were nullread (iirc it may have been a weirder post I had to eyeball the groups on) by realiti in #403, which may be a coincidence, but is still odd.

This post is weirdly just kinda nothing???
It’s very strange to call a post full of calling other people either scum or town ‘just kinda nothing’. I honestly had not read Realiti’s post 403 but I’m not really seeing how there’s a connection between me giving reads on people that he isn’t giving reads on? Wouldn’t that imply if anything that we aren’t coordinating, which is a town sign?

Sorry I just don’t get your argument at all. Maybe you need to elaborate more. Do you have any questions for me or anything I’ve missed that you want me to comment on?

Celever

no longer hibernating
something something approvals process but assuming announcer is a town role then there's no benefit for the announcer to hostspew mimic on just a read
on the contrary, this is literally as powerful as the role can possibly be

FTR announcer is the equivalent of being a fruit vendor except slightly lesser than; its purpose is to exist, not to be useful. Scum fruit vendor is extremely rare though, while scum announcer is significantly more common (which doesn't mean it's common, js if AG were a fruit vendor I'd prob be moving my vote)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If AG is announcer then I’m for sure voting pulsar. Announcer is not a maf role in a setup like this. That being said I’m sus of how big and fast the wagon got and don’t wanna push it over, what’s the vote count / hammer needed count at?

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
If AG is announcer then I’m for sure voting pulsar. Announcer is not a maf role in a setup like this. That being said I’m sus of how big and fast the wagon got and don’t wanna push it over, what’s the vote count / hammer needed count at?
I think they just said they're not announced?

Celever

no longer hibernating
if not AG or pulsar for you, then who?

Celever

no longer hibernating
Either A Fairy or mother fucking JALMONT who nobody will pressure in the slightest with me this whole day it’s bizarre
FWIW Smogon meta nowadays is partial to benefit of the doubt and JALMONT communicated unavailability so on that human level everyone's giving him a free pass, I think. Like just to explain why he's not currently dying.

Unlike Skipper, who didn't communicate unavailability and I've seen view the thread multiple times since his last post :P

cel - town lean, his behavior on pressure (giving and taken) gives me town cel vibes
realiti - town lean if i had to pick a side, i like his presence so far. i feel like when he's scum he tends to take the first half of d1 super not seriously and then tries to leverage what he says/reactions to him into town cred, and i havent gotten much of that today
neon - this is the least towny neon has felt, he feels more muted in the sense that he isn't biting at joke hooks he sees quite as often and i think it's not for lack of hooks he can find
pulsar - no thoughts yet, if she holds this behavior throughout the game then i will be lost bc it feels like a pulsar ive only seen for like a few hours max of last game and not at all in previous games. she tends to be more nervous as scum i feel like but she's also reaching the point i think where she's breaking out of the 'new mafia player' shell and becoming someone who has a playstyle so maybe that is something she's successfully leaving behind. but yeah no thoughts yet
AG - so for what it's worth AG has rolled mafia nearly exclusively in games since revival and i dont think i've scumread him a single time. that being said i do think he's town this game. so maybe that should equate to a scumread. or maybe my reads of AG are full useless and should be tossed in the bin.
Blazade - i mentioned this when zippy brought attention to the town-reading folk(s?) were doing of him earlier in the cycle but blazade has yet to do anything AI in my eyes. but i've also played with him the least of this list, i ran a game he played in and tmk he's only played in one other game since revival which we did play together

who i would be down to vote today? ngl honestly from this list neon, AG i read poorly every time so I'd trust a group consensus over my town read probably. from the expanded list i could maybe live with an HH vote (worried abt that MU scum energy) i could buy a case on Ehmcee if someone has one,
UncleSam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)