NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
genuinely curious what your assessments of both wagons are. I think I know your position on the players in one of the two wagons but not for sure the other one
its less about the people on it and more about me being like, fully do not care about the reasonings people had to vote her w.r.t. the vibes she gave off/the stances she took tbh

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
I feel like ag has been a bit sus with his replies to celever looking back, but my initial suspicion was with celever so im sticking with it

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
hi tiger, people have asked you why you scumread me a really significant number of times. could you answer that question?
i just get that vibe ;-; i think either its a ag jalmont scumteam or its you pulsar and 1 more. I decided to go for yall first see if it works

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
i just get that vibe ;-; i think either its a ag jalmont scumteam or its you pulsar and 1 more. I decided to go for yall first see if it works
I mean I feel the me x pulsar scumteam, we have doubled up on votes semi-consistently and even reversed who did it second each time. It's level 1 and me and pulsar were just scum together (as a pair no less, no other buddies) and did the opposite of this, but yeah there are links and connections there that are fine.

What do you think links AG and JALMONT? V interested in this since I don't think I see the logic but I haven't considered that pair before

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current votecount as of post 783:

Aura Guardian (4): Blazade, Celever, Ehmcee, pulsar512b
pulsar512b (4): Aura Guardian, realiti, Rostam, ZippyDoo200
Celever (1): Tigershark/genius1
Jalmont (1): UncleSam
UncleSam (1): ImaginaryNeon

I reordered the votes to have the people with most votes on them first. Also, I am going out on an errand and will be back in maybe an hour and a half, plenty of time before deadline still.

Still don't necessarily like pulsar here but it gets a lot less finnicky if mafia weren't trying to bail out a scum AG. Could always ship an inactive. I'll have to reread and think a bit in the time I have left.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
AG vs Pulsar is meh but at least people are doing something. I wish more would take my opinions seriously but that’s just the nature of screaming into the void that is Smogon NOCs.

Still at work but will catch up before dl and make a real vote. I want everyone to take a hard stand. My current thoughts are that Pulsar I think is more likely to be town but also more likely to be wolf / 3p, while AG is more likely maf of the two but less likely 3p. When you factor in that pulsar has more connections and we’d learn more from voting them my take would be a slight lean towards voting pulsar as of now. But I’m not willing to commit to it yet, I need more thoughts / arguments.

The fact that Jalmont has been allowed to absolutely slide this entire day is disgusting and when I die tonight I need you all to remember to actually light a fire under him tomorrow. Celever promise me this, if you’re gonna embrace the path of the spam at least use it for good.

AG vs Pulsar is meh but at least people are doing something. I wish more would take my opinions seriously but that’s just the nature of screaming into the void that is Smogon NOCs.

Still at work but will catch up before dl and make a real vote. I want everyone to take a hard stand. My current thoughts are that Pulsar I think is more likely to be town but also more likely to be wolf / 3p, while AG is more likely maf of the two but less likely 3p. When you factor in that pulsar has more connections and we’d learn more from voting them my take would be a slight lean towards voting pulsar as of now. But I’m not willing to commit to it yet, I need more thoughts / arguments.

The fact that Jalmont has been allowed to absolutely slide this entire day is disgusting and when I die tonight I need you all to remember to actually light a fire under him tomorrow. Celever promise me this, if you’re gonna embrace the path of the spam at least use it for good.
You have: one vote

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)