NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
after seeing caff & you were town, i was very tunnelvisioned on chad being the necessary next shot, which isn't completely accurate anymore

though i still lean towards him being the best pelt here, a lot of players are being too complacent right now by just dogpiling on chad with votes instead of experimenting with some other votes and applying pressure elsewhere. i don't have enough faith in this town to solve right now even if chad flips mafia, as we'd still have four roaming out there and several ways for things to go wrong

just shoot caffeine, even when he was online and I caught the slip or whatever he was trying to do he was frozen in thread for like 20 minutes not saying anything

still hasn't really mentioned how his play helps town at all even if he..."intended it" or whatever

if he's town then he's basically just ensured mafia get a misskill for free, but there's no avoiding the fact he must die for how he's played regardless
Caff was town right does that mean this post is sus or smth. Ig caff was being sus so fair but like
Ok idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)