NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

I don't have much time before I have to head out for a while, but there's a good chance I won't be here at deadline. I'm going to look into keeping up during short breaks, and will try to check more thoroughly before deadline, but depending on what's going on at the time, I might not be able to.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
I've mentioned LS a proportionate amount for the amount of content they have provided. Schia and Vizh have posted more, and most players in the game have therefore discussed those two a little more than Salamence.

the best thing town can do today btw is just agree on something. the top wagon is something a majority of people are saying is town, so itd be beneficial to just come together on something that actually opens up a path for us to find consensus idk i dont really know how that works but its something people say a lot

the best thing town can do today btw is just agree on something. the top wagon is something a majority of people are saying is town, so itd be beneficial to just come together on something that actually opens up a path for us to find consensus idk i dont really know how that works but its something people say a lot
Like what? I don’t disagree I just think most wagons are too polarizing to get a true consensus.

I support a lynch on the player: psypsypsypsypsythe

I also agree with most of what has been said about me, i've done little to anything towny or attempting to game solve so i'm totally fine with these opinions!

Have a nice day

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Day 2.2 Votecount (sorry for being late)

Psypsypsypsypsythe(3) - Celever, Laurel, Aura Guardian
Lady Salamence (3) - Schiavetto, OM, Psypsypsypsypsythe
Vizh (2) - M24, realiti

Not Voting (3): Lady Salamence, HydrogenHydreigon, Vizh

Deadline is in 2 hours and 28 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)