Tournaments Zoomer: A RBY ZU Tournament (won by torkonpeter)

whos your favourite tour host

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Torkon has a million fans, then I am one of them. If Torkon has ten fans, then I am one of them. If Torkon has only one fan then that is me. If Torkon has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against Torkon, then I am against the world.

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
u guys are too fast...

ROUND 10 (Losers Semifinals)

Ice Yazu vs Toxin boost (winner will face Medeia in Losers Finals)

honestly theres not much of a need for a deadline but pls try to avoid making everyone wait a long time!!!

Last edited:
Gz on the win torkon, cant wait to see how much a better player all of yall become next time i see yall in a tour, whether its in replays or a matchup.

If Torkon has a million fans, then I am one of them. If Torkon has ten fans, then I am one of them. If Torkon has only one fan then that is me. If Torkon has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against Torkon, then I am against the world.
Torkon SWEEP

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would like to put out there that we're looking at forming a RBY ZU council and interested players should DM me here or on Discord (same username as here) so I can gauge interest and try to push this forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)