Media Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion: MK3

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Just now realized That Grass Looks Greener is at 3 in master duel, so my zombie deck just got a huge boost going second lol

Eldlich, Drytron, and Sky Striker are dominating the ladder right now and all 3 are super rough for me lol, I'm still having fun with it overall though

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Been using Dogmatika Nekroz lately, went (and died) at the Blackpool WCQ but that's ok. The order was truly imperial and the deck was definitely quite flawed.

So here's what I've been working on when gearing up the deck for the next set and banlist, featuring Adventurers. Been floating around simulators trying it out before making the investment. Yes, that's 49 cards, feel the anxiety flow through you...
1643772258037.png

If you want a deck that effortlessly plays around Zeus, you've come to the right place. Use Kaleido to send N'Tss and summon Unicore today and you, too, can kill decks that overextend for no reason!

• Diviner is busted, one-card Brio+ArcLight that has numerous extension lines if you open remotely well. Cyber Egg Angel allows for formidable resource loops since it searches Ritual Sanctuary and is summoned in this line, makes a great bridging unit.
    • NS Diviner, send Herald, search Brio, discard Brio for Clau, discard Brio for Cycle, use Cycle to summon Brio from GY with Diviner which is L6 now, Diviner eff special Cyber Egg Angel, search RitSanc, activate it, sync for 4 into a ArcLight.
      • 1-card combo which sets up an omninegate. Remember, ArcLight triggers for cost, so it works under Unicore.
      • If you're based you can summon Dragite using Brio, this can be helpful in matchups where Unicore isn't a viable long-term play, eg. Flunder.
  • Naelshaddoll Ariel can be sent with White Knight, Dogmatikabre, Kaleidoscope+Brionac, or Punishment thanks to Apkallone, making interruptions involving them particularly sting. This completely kills Invoked if they do as much as summon Almaraj.
  • White Exalted is great, she gears up Unicore so they can't beat over it and sends the Mechaba when Invoked tries to play, and any Almaraj-Gardna bridges in any deck just fall apart regardless. Dogmatikabre is a neat card that can be quite flexible too. Dogmatikalamity into Exalted is just another Kaleido Unicore and that's beautiful.
  • Adventurer line fits like a glove, it just lacks synergy with Diviner as it can't use its effect when NS'd on the same turn, but this is easily solved in many play lines. Works under all the restrictions the deck has, but foists its own...strange.
  • Prima Donna is amazing with the endless extra deck sends since it can return banished heralds, which you will burn through on turn 1 fairly quickly.
  • Kaleido Brio + Skull Knight breaks so many boards lmfao
  • Gamma is funny going first against the people who shotgun ogre/ash like their life depends on it, gives a free Omega too which is funny. Also, Driver can technically be a Brio target, that's cool right?
I would put Pot of Prosperity in here but the Adventurer engine is already quite expensive and my budget won't allow both; the Adventurer engine works out to be ever-so-slightly cheaper than 3 prosp.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Ah, Master Duel season ends and there are 0 end of season awards. Also you're locked out of a bunch of gems at the lower ranks if you placed too high.

Plat 1 is still the highest rank even though we know there's a bunch of ranks afterwards in the game files...

This game is a fucking joke.
So they've released a statement saying that they'll give anyone who ended in Platinum the gems from Silver 4 to Gold 5. While this is better since it fixes the issue of "ranking to plat 2 then dropping all the way to gold 5 is literally better than ranking to plat 1 for gems", I'm still somewhat annoyed that players won't get the gems from previous ranks (at the very least).

Hopefully the ranked system will improve like they've said.

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Right, guess I should post my war crime of a Sky Striker list here :boi: I can't begin to describe how great it feels to watch Drytron players rage quit when faced with Imperm/Veiler + any other hand trap

1643856561423.png

I'm currently just messing around and trying to build a bunch of other archetypes. I have a Tenyi core (plus Yang Zing stuff including Denglong) ready in preparation for whenever Swordsoul and Adventurer enter Master Duel, and I'm currently aiming to build Orcust (thinking either pure, Sky Striker, or Lunalight), Crusadia, Zoodiac Tribrigade (or pure Tri or something else that involves Tri), and something that involves Dogmatika (prolly either Nekroz or Invoked). I should probably be a bit more focused on my Gem spending but ah well, I'm having fun.

Master Duel has been a blast so far, a few other friends of mine started playing Yugioh again thanks to it and I've been putting in plenty of time into it. The F2P rewards are drying up at this point, but I managed to build my favorite deck and got to Plat 1 with it so I can't really complain about that lol

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I think my biggest issue with building 60 card decks besides the Gems and high rarity of cards is realising how SPREAD out cards are. Dragon Link in one pack, their Synchros in another, then Spheres in a 3rd pack with any niche card being placed in skme forgotten pack or only available through master pack (COUGH Wyverbuster and Collapserpent). What a nuisance!

Ok, so I'm a total idiot and can't decipher a card effect. Is the 50% increase from Metalmorph just for one specific attack, or does it get permanently added to a monster's attack?

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so I'm a total idiot and can't decipher a card effect. Is the 50% increase from Metalmorph just for one specific attack, or does it get permanently added to a monster's attack?
The 50% boost applies only during damage calculation, and only if it's the one attacking.

Metalmorph gives 300 while equipped though, regardless if it's attacking or not.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1644158739584.png

This is the stupid easy and stress-free deck I'm using to climb back to platinum after the rank reset. I had pretty impressive luck when opening the pack containing the train cards, it basically gave me all the URs I needed (and probably more), and I even pulled Zeus. I'm tempted to cut Barrage Blast because it's never come up yet. I also somehow never draw the damn kaiju, but many decks are vulnerable to it, for example it improves my Sky Striker matchup. Once I decide if I want to cut something, I might replace it with a Droll playset that I would need to craft.

I also have an Eldlich core from the Stalwart Force pack and one skill drain so I could just make a pure Eldlich build. I could even combine it with Zoodiacs, since their only UR in Drident is limited and I have the Zeus already. I could also mix Eldlich and trains now that I think about it.

I gotta say, I was expecting far worse from Konami. The game feels unpolished at times but so far the experience has been great overall. Also, once you've crafted the handtraps, building a new deck is quite easy unless it's somehow super expensive (I'm looking at you , not-even-meta Dinosaurs). My decks feel pretty competitive and I haven't spent a penny. Pretty good if you ask me.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Went to a Battle of Chaos sneak peek, pulled exactly all 3 cards I needed. They're commons and a super, but they're crucial to my Nekroz Dogmatika deck and I hope to see them get rarity bumps eventually.
IMG20220206231412.jpg

I also pulled the new Floowandereez Quick-Play spell which I traded for some cards I was looking for to upgrade my deck. I absolutely ripped myself off but I literally only care about the decks I currently play so eh. We're both happy, so the monetary doesn't matter.

I went 2-2, winning against PK Adventurer and Tri-Melffy, but lost to Rank 10 Trains (Anti-Spell) and TrapLich (IO'd, MU sucks anyway). I could have won against the Train player really easily but I just completely misplayed. Still kicking myself right now.

Playing against the PK player made Adventurers look kind of...bad, honestly. He was piloting the deck well, it just seemed to not do that much, at least to what I'm playing. He ended up swinging for Scythe Lock + DPE but the Apkallone + Ariel play banished DPE and he just had nothing left. Completely out-grinded while I kept killing his Extra Deck with no way out. Actual beatdown of a matchup. Hope to see more of this, it's so fun.

Good fucking bye to Imperial Order, never want to see that card again. At least Anti-Spell lets me sort of play the game. How the fuck did people defend that guy? Hope the king on that thing is sitting in banlist jail saying spells are a conspiracy by the left or something.

CaffeineBoost

Good fucking bye to Imperial Order, never want to see that card again. At least Anti-Spell lets me sort of play the game. How the fuck did people defend that guy? Hope the king on that thing is sitting in banlist jail saying spells are a conspiracy by the left or something.
I suck at this game. I only really started playing after Master Duel released.

I haven't lost a game where I drew IO. It's stupidly good. Definitely needed to go.

Honestly I was so hyped for Master Duel until I saw it was using OCG banlist. I want to make my feelings on this as clear as possible:
Fuck
Maxx
C

Out of every card I have ever had to play against I hate this card the most. It just encourages so much degeneracy and forces the metagame to revolve around using it and countering it. I have seen people defend this card in the past because they think it "will keep broken combo decks in check" or some shit like the OCG doesn't have problems with busted combo decks lol (Dragon Link was T0 over there for a while).
This was the card that SINGLE-HANDEDLY made Numeron Zexal Turbo a legitimate strategy over there. In the TCG we just laughed at the deck because it had 0 follow-up and lost to set Impermanence pass (Zexal was pre-emptively banned due to upcoming releases in TCG, not because of Numeron). In the OCG, Numeron Dragoon Eldlich was an actual dominant strategy. Why? Because the three best outs to Maxx C are activate REF pass, activate Network make Zexal pass, and set 4 pass. Dragoon was garbage in the TCG because all you had to do to out it was just play the game, bait the one negate, then run over it. Guess what you play into it you tried that in the OCG while Goon was legal? That's right, not only was Goon the best out to Maxx C, it also was by far the best abuser of it, and it could also negate attempts to block the Maxx C. So you were left in a state where with 2 cards your opponent had given you the choice between letting Dragoon beat the hell out of you, or risking giving your opponent 10 cards for free. Any wonder Goon got banned? But of course, as we can see in the TCG, Goon is not a problem card. So guess what the problem card is in this scenario?

I've already mentioned as well how bad Maxx C is at doing its job of keeping broken combo decks in check. The actual good combo decks either have enough tech slots to fit in Called By, Ash, Crossout etc so they can't get Maxx Ced, or make such a dumb lock board that having 20 extra cards isn't going to help. So guess who actually suffers? That's right, rogue and casual midrange/combo decks. The ones that don't have the techspace for Maxx C outs without leaving themselves wide open to every combo under the sun or having dead cards the 2/3 times your opponent doesn't have Maxx C. The ones that aren't setting up a game-ending lock and can't afford to let the opponent go +5 without downside. I have already played against this card with underpowered decks enough for one lifetime to know how it ends, and the result is you either revert to set Traps pass in an attempt to not get blown out or you just pray your opponent doesn't draw it. Maxx C just shits all over creative strategies.

I've heard all the counterarguments at this point, so here are a few attempts that were made to defend this card:
"OCG has a more diverse metagame, so Maxx C clearly can't be that bad."

No, OCG has more smaller-scale events. Just because more different decks top locals-size events doesn't mean OCG has a more diverse metagame. I am reliably informed high-level OCG players hate Maxx C too, because in high-level play it heavily centralises the metagame around the few decks that can deal with it reliably. Besides, TCG has very recently shown that when Konami allows it, the TCG metagame can be very diverse even at higher levels of play.
"Maxx C makes control decks better so they can compete with the broken combo decks."
It's true control decks are better in the OCG. However, what tends to actually happen is Maxx C pushes already strong control decks like Altergeist and Eldlich over the edge, while lesser control decks still get thumped nicely the 2/3 games they don't see Maxx C.
"The meta is ruined anyway, may as well try and change it." (Yes I've actually heard this. Several times.)
Uhhh. Sure. While I don't exactly like the current format, overall the TCG meta is more healthy than the OCG meta, and introducing Maxx C into the equation does not solve our current DPE-shaped problem.
Tl;dr: Maxx C broke get it out of the game.
Rant over, let's talk.
Right, guess I should post my war crime of a Sky Striker list here :boi: I can't begin to describe how great it feels to watch Drytron players rage quit when faced with Imperm/Veiler + any other hand trap

View attachment 403964
Why avarice oh right Maxx C land, carry on. It's a bit slow, but that shouldn't be a problem for you.
I would recommend Earth Machine midrange if it didn't lose to Maxx C lmao. Anyway, if you want a deck to check out in TCG, be sure to try it, it pulls together a load of cool cards to make a deck with excellent grind and access to Train OTK plays too. As for this deck, 100% cut Barrage Blast, replace with Terraforming.
Playing against the PK player made Adventurers look kind of...bad, honestly. He was piloting the deck well, it just seemed to not do that much, at least to what I'm playing. He ended up swinging for Scythe Lock + DPE but the Apkallone + Ariel play banished DPE and he just had nothing left. Completely out-grinded while I kept killing his Extra Deck with no way out. Actual beatdown of a matchup. Hope to see more of this, it's so fun.
If he went for Scythe lock VS Nekroz he got what he deserved lmao. All he really had to do was set up Gryphon Rider+pog blades+monster negates and he should have been fine considering everything else his deck does lol. But nope, throw away 4 monsters on something that's not relevant to the matchup...
Good fucking bye to Imperial Order, never want to see that card again. At least Anti-Spell lets me sort of play the game.
My only regret is we have to deal with 3 Skill Drain now instead.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
he went for Scythe lock VS Nekroz he got what he deserved lmao. All he really had to do was set up Gryphon Rider+pog blades+monster negates and he should have been fine considering everything else his deck does lol. But nope, throw away 4 monsters on something that's not relevant to the matchup...
The real concern was the Dogmatika side, Unicore was just a bonus as the deck has issues beating over it. The deck I play drops a Herald as part of its standard opener and can bring it out basically every turn using Ritual Sanctuary's effect alongside Diviner, this gives the deck an incredible grind game with Prima Donna and Omega but I do need to get those still. It's really not unreasonable to go for Scythe Lock to stop that. Gryphon also does nothing against White Knight because whenever it tries to negate something, something is getting popped by N'Tss, and this is constant, every turn, alongside other interruptions like Punishment into Apkallone -> dump Ariel. I was constantly interrupting the chokepoints and simply outgrinded him, there just wasn't much left by the end of it. Keep in mind, this is all while absolutely devastating his Extra Deck with Maximus + White Knight, he was quite literally running out of cards to even go into. There was definitely matchup inexperience but Scythe Lock wasn't part of it.

From what I saw, he was a perfectly good player, the problem was the Adventurer engine hurt more than it helped. I'm assuming the hands just weren't good enough, the Adventurer Engine does get cloggy. I wish I had the ability to record my games as it was a really solid set.

Should I get into Goat? I do like to play traditional decks, mostly because I don't really think combos exist and I don't have to spend a long time trying to understand how an enemy's deck works (i've gotten into the habit of just zoning out while the enemy takes their turn which probably isn't a great thing)

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Why avarice oh right Maxx C land, carry on. It's a bit slow, but that shouldn't be a problem for you.
It's mostly for recycling the Link Monsters, especially Kagari since Master Duel has it limited to 1 but I like to summon it early on to push for an early-game advantage, though I do also use it to recycle other hand traps (but often it's stuff like Skull Meister or Crow since those cards are incredible vs Eldlich and other grindy matchups). Since it's a one-of I can't really recall a situation where it bricked me, I always used it when I had it around, but I do sometimes feel like it's a "Win More" card; might replace it with another Upstart whenever I craft one (there was also a reaaaaaally sick Striker list I saw that ran less hand traps but had better deep draw and board breakers, I might want to try a build like that)

Speaking of deck retooling, I did the math and realized I could afford to use 2 Roze instead of 3. Currently I replaced it with a 2nd Afterburners but I'm thinking of making it a 2nd Shark Cannon and retooling the Extra Deck a bit to better support it, the banishing effect is great but that card's revival effect has been INSANELY clutch for me lately, it's such a cool and skill-intensive card god damn

On a final random aside, daily reminder that Skull Meister is the greatest card ever made; amazing hand trap effect, SR rarity instead of UR, no HOPT, and in situations where both you and your opponent brick, it's really funny as a beatstick

CaffeineBoost

Fuck
Maxx
C
I'm not going to justify the card, I think it's a big problem.

If you really want to avoid getting Maxx C'd, there are some decent options in MD for that:
3x Ash Blossom
2x Called By The Grave
2-3x Crossout Designator

64-69% chance of opening one of these, 34% chance they open Maxx C in the first place.

If you're running a deck that hard loses to Maxx C then I think it may be a good idea to focus on getting these. Check that your deck usually runs these things beforehand though.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Currently playing Solo mode in Master Duel. Is World Chalice just that bad against Mekk-knights or am I just bad/unlucky?
it's probably the hardest duel because world chalice doesnt get high enough attack stats, but its a bad mekk list so they'll brick pretty quickly and you can run them over fast enough

i thought i'd hate maxx c more than i ended up doing, i've adapted to it really quickly. helps that i play a mid range deck that can play under maxx c relatively okay, but it's nice to have additional options vs drytron or to play effectively an upstart goblin against eldlich. drytron in particularly can be rough, aside from ash/cbtg/crossout they also have herald of orange light to stop it and TTT to punish, maxx C only goes so far in tribrigade when you dont draw into Nib and they TTT to rip your droplets.

The real concern was the Dogmatika side, Unicore was just a bonus as the deck has issues beating over it. The deck I play drops a Herald as part of its standard opener and can bring it out basically every turn using Ritual Sanctuary's effect alongside Diviner, this gives the deck an incredible grind game with Prima Donna and Omega but I do need to get those still. It's really not unreasonable to go for Scythe Lock to stop that. Gryphon also does nothing against White Knight because whenever it tries to negate something, something is getting popped by N'Tss, and this is constant, every turn, alongside other interruptions like Punishment into Apkallone -> dump Ariel. I was constantly interrupting the chokepoints and simply outgrinded him, there just wasn't much left by the end of it. Keep in mind, this is all while absolutely devastating his Extra Deck with Maximus + White Knight, he was quite literally running out of cards to even go into. There was definitely matchup inexperience but Scythe Lock wasn't part of it.

From what I saw, he was a perfectly good player, the problem was the Adventurer engine hurt more than it helped. I'm assuming the hands just weren't good enough, the Adventurer Engine does get cloggy. I wish I had the ability to record my games as it was a really solid set.
Going for Scythe requires you to expend DPE's pop and two monsters on the link monster. Your Extra Deck plays are mostly a long-term factor and if he's getting into a grind at all with you he's lost. PK's endboards are very flexible and you should never go for the same one in every matchup. The way he wins is to smear you to the wall with a 5-6 negate+1-2 pop endboard and not let you play the game. Honestly I dislike Sycthe in Adventurer PK just in general, but you can't deny how good it is at sealing up combo V combo. Basically, ask did Sycthe win on the spot? If no, it was a misplay to go for it.
Also how is Adventurer ever cloggy almost every card is dual-purpose and Journey lets you discard to clear out your hand so even double Rite isn't a problem. You'd have to open Journey or Gryphon and have such a bad remaining 4 you can't afford to send Priestess off the link-2 (which of course sends for cost so that can't be interrupted). Like if that happened then ouch.
Should I get into Goat? I do like to play traditional decks, mostly because I don't really think combos exist and I don't have to spend a long time trying to understand how an enemy's deck works (i've gotten into the habit of just zoning out while the enemy takes their turn which probably isn't a great thing)
Goat format is very different to modern YGO-attacking directly for 1600 is a big play in Goat, and Solemn Judgement is a very debatable card. Basically, especially in the Goat control mirror, it plays out more like chess with slightly randomized pieces where both players try and break the other's strategy down over time. Unlike many older formats, there are other decks out there than just Goat control, so basically if you're into long term strategy, careful resource management, and of course abusing the brokens as hard as possible then give it a shout! There's a pretty big Goat community on Dueling Book, so ask around.
It's mostly for recycling the Link Monsters, especially Kagari since Master Duel has it limited to 1 but I like to summon it early on to push for an early-game advantage, though I do also use it to recycle other hand traps (but often it's stuff like Skull Meister or Crow since those cards are incredible vs Eldlich and other grindy matchups). Since it's a one-of I can't really recall a situation where it bricked me, I always used it when I had it around, but I do sometimes feel like it's a "Win More" card; might replace it with another Upstart whenever I craft one (there was also a reaaaaaally sick Striker list I saw that ran less hand traps but had better deep draw and board breakers, I might want to try a build like that)
Yeah, you've basically summed up its pros and cons there, I should have specified "why not Hercules Base" but I remembered Avarice was apparently a card that was ran in the OCG for a while (no idea if it still is).
On a final random aside, daily reminder that Skull Meister is the greatest card ever made; amazing hand trap effect, SR rarity instead of UR, no HOPT, and in situations where both you and your opponent brick, it's really funny as a beatstick
Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh booooooyyyyys
I'm not going to justify the card, I think it's a big problem.

If you really want to avoid getting Maxx C'd, there are some decent options in MD for that:
3x Ash Blossom
2x Called By The Grave
2-3x Crossout Designator

64-69% chance of opening one of these, 34% chance they open Maxx C in the first place.

If you're running a deck that hard loses to Maxx C then I think it may be a good idea to focus on getting these. Check that your deck usually runs these things beforehand though.
Like I said, the problem isn't the top-tier decks which have the tech space to afford all these cards (you didn't mention Gamma, TTT, etc etc.) The problem is trying to play decks which don't have the space for all these cards without just gimping themselves in every game they don't run into Maxx C, or god forbid, actually have to go second. Maxx C just shits all over decks like Lunalight, Dozer Control, (Infer)Noble Knights etc etc.

Today I sleeved my cards, and now a few seem to have new damage. Should I take them back out? Are they ok and it's my fault?

My sleeves are bigger than my cards, but they haven't been in the sleeves long or used at all, which means they could've just been bent by me putting them in poorly

The sleeves are Dragon Shields designed to house Pokemon cards

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're going to want to find a different set of sleeves, smalls, dragon shield does make some but I prefer UP over them for yugioh. Large sleeves allows for the card to shift within the sleeve and potentially take impact damage on the edges and corners.

Texas Cloverleaf

In other news, off to a good start with my marincess deck adapted for a lack of the new ocg support, took down VW going second in my first game. This build is slightly janky while I wait for the dust to craft Dweller, Kragen, and the third Mining, but quite a fun deck nonetheless. In principle you're ending on either Bubble Reef or Marbled Rock, with or without Crystal Heart protection, plus some combination of Toadally Awesome, Marincess Wave, Torrential Tribute, and/or hand traps depending on the composition of your starting hand, usually with good follow up in the form of draws and resource recursion. Not so easy to out a 4k unaffected dude backed up by disruption and follow up.

unknown-1.png

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would recommend Earth Machine midrange if it didn't lose to Maxx C lmao. Anyway, if you want a deck to check out in TCG, be sure to try it, it pulls together a load of cool cards to make a deck with excellent grind and access to Train OTK plays too. As for this deck, 100% cut Barrage Blast, replace with Terraforming.
You mean a combination of Machina, Infinitrack and Train? I have experience with it on Edopro, and it was the first deck I tried to build on Master Duel. And yeah, Maxx C always took a massive dump on it if I didn't open Ash. But my build felt quite bad even without Maxx C, so when it came to upgrading it by opening more packs I decided to commit to trains. It was easy to build, it is straightforward to pilot, and can realistically OTK in only 4 summons.
I know it's a bit boring but I have other decks to fall back on, even though they may need some work right now.

Oh, the XYZ Festival event was announced today. I really hope a custom banlist will be in place, maybe getting rid of Zeus? There doesn't seem to be a lot of specific information for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)