Your weird and wacky dreams

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Still waiting on my BIG ASHLEY versus dave dream to get a part 2. dave has had the upper hand mostly but a lot of theorists are predicting ashley is gonna win by chucking grass at dave

Dreamed about having a dream and it was probably that idk

I had this oddly familiar dream where me, a game character got up to a stick figures tall complex house and vaush and the game character said the stick figure was cisgender and he had a key to a video game land that would save the world but vaush had to convince the stick figure to give the key to that world to the game character also the “loading” screen for the game had an aerial faith plate in it and when I came back to the room with vaush and the stick figure the figure said something about the government shining light on less important objects. Weirdly I think I had this kinda dream previously or it’s part of some dream series.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
I had this oddly familiar dream where me, a game character got up to a stick figures tall complex house and vaush and the game character said the stick figure was cisgender and he had a key to a video game land that would save the world but vaush had to convince the stick figure to give the key to that world to the game character also the “loading” screen for the game had an aerial faith plate in it and when I came back to the room with vaush and the stick figure the figure said something about the government shining light on less important objects. Weirdly I think I had this kinda dream previously or it’s part of some dream series.
2Q==.jpg

in my dream, i was at my parents house, which is where i grew up, but i don't live there anymore. i learned that elon (!) musk was building a vacation home right next door, but he didn't want anyone to see what he was building bc it was a secret. i was on his property 1 day (i forget why) and just then i saw his car drive up! I quickly ran into my parent's house, hoping that elon didn't see me spying on his new home. he did see me, and sternly marched up to the door, which he knocked on. when i opened it, he pointed his fist at me. i thought he was going to shoot me. but instead he simply said "i'm now going to ruin your life". that's the end of the dream.

I was in the area where I grew up and some old man in a black, old-fashioned car approached me, offered to drive me home and offered me candy. I stepped inside, he drove to some area I never saw before, he also drove extremely fast, I woke up before much could happen

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Just had a dream about Matt Walsh (maybe a nightmare) creating a Roblox level about a trans women who dies in the end and vaush (who I was actually watching) said walsh fell on the ground when he was born. Vaush also said walsh used a part of the level that is “iconic with anti semites”.
WHAT

just had my seemingly-monthly dream about graduating from primary school. what's up with that
I have this reoccuring dream about 5-6 times every year where I have to return to primary/middle/high school because my graduation didn't count. I had my defense for my bachelor thesis couple of weeks ago and the night before, I dreamt that I managed the defense but they told me I can't get my title until I finish my GED

I just had a dream where a showdown user I’ll call tr fan was jogging down the street when a mysterious guy offered em a tr mon in a bag and they said they weren’t interested and then the mysterious guy revealed the bag to actually be a showdown moderator and tr fan was utterly shocked. There was also a part where kids were learning about these people who took the money of a rich sports coach and got the death penalty.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i had a lucid dream where i was doing all sorts of wacky shit, like speaking french (i dont know french, i was just saying random shit), levitating, writing a successful column in the guardian, then the dream pans to third person as it turns out i'm jerry seinfeld in an episode of seinfeld where he's just straight up lying about all this but only george costanza can see this, and he goes insane trying to point it out

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)