Your beverage of choice (soft drink or alcohol)

anyway no love for four loko? i legit drank about half of one and was completely fucked up in 10 minutes. fun fun stuff. favorite drink that i've had though has to be straight grey goose. although, i had stella artois + a cuban cigar and THAT was really good too.
Fuck I totally forgot about four loko. I love that shit. <3 Totally unhealthy but it's a nice way to get fucked up!

I love Coke-A-Cola :3
As for alcohol...I HATE the stuff. Well, except maybe flavored drinks (I'm a girl, it's ok) but other than that EW! :P

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Call me a pussy but Mixed Fruit Kopparberg has to be high up on the list. Closely followed by a Monster Mash pitcher :).

As for soft drinks, nothing beats some regular Orange Juice.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Root Beer is probably my favorite drink. IBC is so delicious.

Raspberry lemonade is also good if that counts.

Tea definitely. In terms of alcoholic drinks, I like Malibu and Kahlua (but can never afford any), in addition to dessert wines.

I second tea. For fizzy drinks: Dr Pepper, Cream Soda, Dandelion & Burdock, Irn Bru.

For alcohol: rum&coke, jagerbombs, ale, cider.

Damn you americans with your Dr. Pepper and ... other weird brand names.
A quick Wikipedia reveals Dr Pepper is sold in many European countries, Japan, and South Korea as well as the US.

Right now I have something really unusual: Chilli Cola. It's kind of interesting. The chilli's very faint, it's nothing like as spicy as Ginger Beer say. But it's there, noticeable, sort of adds an extra depth to the flavour, and a hint of chilli aftertaste.

Moroccan mint tea.. like the legit kind that you get in Morocco after having dinner... it's AMAZING.

As for alcoholic drinks.. I like me some tanduay (a filipino rum).

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As far as soft drinks go, i'm going to have to go with cream soda. That's just delicious. As far as alcohol goes, I enjoy (almost) any beer as well as tequila and whiskey. Once it hits your lips..

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
raspberry smirnoff ice, smells like a fucking jelly donut and tastes delicious~

Best non alcoholic is probably applejuice, it just tastes so good when thirsty.

Alcoholic stuff is either Jäegermeister, Gold Schlag (or goldstrike, which is practically the same), Screaming Nazi (= goldschlag + jaegermeister) or a glass of pure passoa (only pussy's shot that crap). I enjoy a vodka every now and then aswell.

PURPLE DRANK

the only alcohol i actually enjoy is cocunut rum and beer. not together. jager is also good but it makes me nauseaus (i spelled that wrong) because i dont really like licorice flavor.

p.s. my friend bought some stella artois (i spelled that wrong too i think im too lazy to look it up) and holy shit its amazing. so was this amber bock he bought some like semi-dark kind it was smooth as eggs.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
For soft drinks, I have some unusual tastes. Dandelion and Burdock is great. I've also got a pop supplier near me that sells green Cream Soda, best thing since sliced bread.

As for alcoholic drinks, I'm not afraid to experiment, and I've got a bit of an iron stomach - only ever thrown up twice in my life from drinking (18th and 21st birthdays). My general chill out drink is cider, but it is best on tap, especially scrumpy. Have a bit of a fondness for Guinness too these days, and I like the occasional bitter. Not beer though, that shit is awful. For shorts, I enjoy whiskey, and port, and mead. Highly recommend the mead though, its great stuff.

raspberry smirnoff ice, smells like a fucking jelly donut and tastes delicious~
They are delicious!

I feel like people will judge me if I drink anything that's not beer or 40% alcohol but who cares it tastes good!!

But now I want a Jelly Donut. You're eeEeeEEeEEevil Fishy.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
I try not to drink soft drinks anymore, but if I do I go for Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew (combining the two is delicious), or root beer.

As far as alcoholic beverages, I usually stick to beer. I like a wide spectrum of beer, but I usually drink Lion's Head pilsner because it's cheap and delicious. If I want a mixed drink I'll usually go for a 7&7.

My favorite non alcoholic drink is either cranberry juice or various black teas.

Favorite way to consume alcohol is definitely beer. In fact, most of the money I set aside for "leisure activities" probably goes towards trying new beers. I go to school in Urbana/Champaign, IL, and we're pretty lucky have a good number of bars with an excellent selection of both draft and bottled beers. I've been on a bit of a Hefe Weizen kick lately, but other styles I almost always like are Belgian ales, Pilsners, and Bocks/doppelbocks.

Lately I have been getting into whiskey a bit more too. I have a friend who's a real scotch enthusiast. She's been letting me try some of whatever she gets the last few times we've gone out, and the stuff is growing on me.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Soft: Dr. Pepper, Rubicon Mango, fresh smoothies!
Tea: Earl Grey
Beer: Sol
Cocktail: Amaretto Sour (Ameretto shot, juice of a lemon, NO SUGAR, yes egg white)

Root beer.

Hey, it's both!

Oh, Dr Pepper is also a good soft drink. For smoothies/milkshakes I love peanut butter/chocolate myself. :P

Combining sodas is amazing too.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
PURPLE DRANK

the only alcohol i actually enjoy is cocunut rum and beer. not together. jager is also good but it makes me nauseaus (i spelled that wrong) because i dont really like licorice flavor.
Oh god licorice flavor is horrendous. Yaggerbombs still manage to be tasty though.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
White wine is awesome, red wine even more. I dig champagne as well. Cider is also something I appreciate.

Beer sucks even though I've tried really hard to enjoy it with a friend that's quite a beer connoisseur. I just can't manage to find anything I like, or anything I would buy for myself. It remains the top social drink, which means I'm stuck drinking beer anyway.

Spirits suck even more. Pretty telling that some people seem to only appreciate them with added fruit flavours. That's because it sucks.

It's apparently not allowed as an answer but milk is still my favorite drink.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Root Beer is possibly one of the greatest inventions America has given to humanity. I am not even joking. Now if only the rest of humanity would appreciate generosity (as it seems many non-Americans can't stand root beer).

Putting root beer aside, I do enjoy Beer, Shochu, Sake and some other alcoholic beverages.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I don't drink soft drinks at all. I stopped drinking them while I was training and just never picked them back up.

I drink a lot of ale though. I used to drink Guiness and nothing else, but on a recent trip to the Lake District I got the chance to try out a lot of the locally brewed ales and never looked back (though I still drink Guiness at pubs because I still like it and pubs rarely serve my preferred beverages outside of the Lakes). I've got a thing for Blonde/Golden Ales atm, no point mentioning the particular brands because they're all local and I'm the only geordie here so bleh.

My favorite non-alcoholic beverage is probably milkshake (no real preference on flavor) or some sort of fruit smoothie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)