You want a Warstory? Heres one.

Practicing. Will try to make it as entertaining as possible.

Summer vacation brought two things, freedom and the freedom to play pokemon. It was around 2:00, a week after finals, and I had just finished breeding my dream team. I went on Serebii(I'm actually not on Serebii at all) to find a couple of test subjects, and a discovered a trainer by the name of WiFiGuest3085.

He asked for a battle, and a PM'ed him a challenge. He agreed, and I stated, "No Ubers". No answer for awhile, until he asked me for my friend code. I gave it to him, hoping that he got the picture. I took his, he went by the name of Matt, and I sent him my invitation.

Sound was off, I wanted to listen to my Maroon 5 album(Which I reccomend to everyone) and it began. Here were the lineups.

My Team

Matt's Team.

I guess he didn't know what an Uber was, and I didn't know what I was getting into. The battle came up on a good start for me, my handy little Choice Band Tyranitar came out, and a Sandstorm brewed. Brewed trouble for his little Frosslass, that it is.

Froslass used Blizzard
Tyranitar Evaded the Attack!
Tyranitar used Crunch!
Froslass fainted!

Apparently Blizzard misses in the sand, but my Tyranitar's teeth don't. They sunk in deep, and the scored stood at 6-5, with me winning. Even though my Tyranitar had just had it's fill with a Froslass con Frijoles Fajita, it wasn't satisfied.

Matt sent out Milotic!

Good old Milotic, pretty bulky. But I hope my Tyranitar is fond of chewing.

Tyranitar used Crunch!(75%)
Milotic recovered using its Sitirus berry!
Milotic used Surf (50%)

Ha, the little sandstorm I put up should of pissed off Matt like getting the same sand stuck in your privates. Tyranitar didn't like water, but Milotic didn't like sharp teeth sunk into its fishy body very much either.

Tyranitar used Crunch!
Milotic fainted!

Raw eel for my Crunching Kratos, and it tasted good. My Tyranitar so far has taken out two pokes, taking the score to 6-4. Lets see what he has next.

Matt sends out Empoleon!

Penguin isn't my Tyranitar's favorite food, but its my Gyarados's favorite. My Gyarados knows hows to dance too.

I withdraw Tyranitar, and send out Gyarados!
Intimidate lowers Empoleon's attack.
Empoleon uses brine!(10% damage)

Gyarados isn't afraid of a little water, and poultry is his favorite. But he likes his penguin shaken, not stirred,

Matt withdrew Empoleon, and sent out Kyogre.
Drizzle made it rain!
Gyarados used Earthquake!(25%)

The little whale got my sandbox went, and we can't play in it anymore. No matter, my little Girl likes playing in the rain.

I Withdraw Gyarados, and send in Blissey!
Kyogre uses Thunder!(5%, which is negated from leftovers)

Now, Blissey isn't one to take on lightly. Not only is she fat and round like Helga from the Oblongs, she can tazer with T-bolt.

Blissey used Calm Mind!
Kyogre used Water Spout(10%)

That hurt when it was raining, but Calm Mind helped me get through it. Blissey isn't afraid of anything. His Kyogre tries and tires to even damage it, but Blissey has a thirst to kill the whale as much as she has a hunger for cake.

Kyogre used Ice Beam(5%)
Blissey used Thunderbolt!(15%)
Kyogre used Thunder!(5%)
Blissey used Thunderbolt!(15%)
Kyogre used Surf!(5%)
Blissey used Thunderbolt(15%)
Kyogre fainted!

No reason to fret, Blissey, Its over, and Kyogre is as dead as can be. You can sleep safe at night, but can you? 3-6

Matt sent out Darkrai!

I guess Blissey can't. This Darkrai will surely get the best of me. My Blissey has Serene Grace instead of Natural Cure(Due to my laziness in breeding) but I guess this will have to do for now.

Darkrai used Dark Void
Blissey fell asleep!

Damn it, I thought. Theres no sleep clause, so I have to do something about this Darkrai problem. But what to do. I'm guessing its going to use Nightmare on me, and Bad Dreams has already knocked off some of my Blissey's HP.

I switch Blissey out for Heatran!
Darkrai used Dark Pulse

A valid switch, I thought. Steel resists Dark, so Heatran took a good 15% from Darkrai's hit.

Darkrai used Dark Void!
Heatran evaded the attack!
Heatran used Magma Storm!(45%)

Too bad it was weakened in the rain, or else it should of done major more damage to Darkrai. Heatran was hot, and Darkrai was not.

Darkrai used Dark Void!
Heatran fell asleep!

Toughie. Heatran was now incapcitated, and Darkrai took off a bunch of HP with Bad Dreams. But I had a plan, and it was time for the Sand box again.

I withdraw Heatran for Tyranitar!
Darkrai uses Dark Pulse!(15%)

That did quite a bit of damage, I'll admit, more than expected. But Tyranitar is still hungry, but this time I don't think I'll have bite down.

Darkrai used Dark Void!
Tyranitar fell asleep.

Darkrai is pelted by Sandstorm!

Darkrai's fatal hole, weakness to sandstorm. I guess he didn't have leftovers, and the Darkrai took damage from Magma Storm as well. Time to stall the bitch out.

Darkrai used Dark Pulse!(15%)
Tyranitar stay asleep

Tyranitar has barely any HP left, and to keep the dinosaur alive I need to switch out.

I withdraw Tyranitar, and send out Blissey!
Darkrai used Dark Pulse!(5%)

Darkrai is pelted by the Sandstorm

Blissey laughs at any attempt at special attacking, so time to finish this guy off. Don't enter the sandbox if you can't handle the sand.

I withdraw Blissey
Go Gliscor!
Darkrai used Dark Pulse(25%)

Gliscor takes 25% from the attack. I decide to switch it out, too many sleeping pokes won't help me take out the last two pokes, which I didn't know anything about. While this is happening, Darkrai is about at 2/5 HP from being worn down by SS and Magma Storm(Which ended a while ago).

I withdraw Gliscor, for Blissey!
Darkrai uses Dark Void!
Blissey is already asleep.

Blissey is one tought cookie. Darkrai's already diminshing health causes him to make his next move.

Darkrai used Dream Eater
Blissey's Dream was eaten!
Blissey woke up!
Blissey used Softboiled!

Darkrai has just recovered from red health to yellow, and its a momentary loss for me. I know he's going to use Dark Void again, so I decide to let sleeping things lie.

Come back Blissey! Go Heatran!
Darkrai used Dark Void
Heatran is already asleep.

I'm going to gamble here, I know Magma Storm will beat it if its hits, but Dream Eater/Bad Dreams will destroy Heatran. But dreams do end, eventually.

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
Heatran's dream was eaten!
Heatran woke up!
Heatran used Magma Storm!

Its over, Darkrai is gone, and Volcano's rule. 2-6.

Matt sent out Empoleon!

I'm not risking my Heatran, so withdraw it and send out Gyarados, who's been waiting for his poultry to show up for the longest time. Empoleon isn't going to survive, I'll make sure of that.

Thats enough Heatran! Go Gyarados!
Empoleon used Brine!

Gyarados is happy to be back, and likes the tiny bit of water splashed on his face.

Gyarados used Earthquake!
Empoleon used Aerial Ace!

Gyarados did a lot to that Empoleon, a lot. But it wasn't going to last.

Gyarados used Earthquake!
Empoleon fainted!

6-1. It was getting close to the end of the battle, and I was going to finish it soon.

Matt sent out Salamence!

Interesting, saving this beast for last. My team wasn't down yet, Gyarados still had a good 80% health to expend. I just need to know what kind of Mence it was. I decided to sacrifice kill Heatran if need be, and if it was special Blissey could stop it, and if it was Physical Gyarados would have an easy time.

Come back Gyarados, Go Heatran!
Salamence used Crunch!(15%)

At this point I was considering if it was really Choice Band, so I decided to use Protect. That Crunch barely did anything to my Heatran.

Heatran used Protect!
Salamence used Dragon Claw!

Nothing special, no items what so ever. Time for Gyarados to show up.

Come back Heatran! Go Gyarados
Salamence used Dragon claw!

Gyarados took a good 25% from that hit, and I could really lose this battle if it wasn't faster. But I decided, it couldn't OHKO Blissey with its massive HP, so I would have to sacrifice Gyarados to let the Rosie-wannabe win the game for me.

Gyarados used Ice Fang
Salamence fainted!

It was over, Rosie need not come out, and Gyarados won me another match.

Tangrowth on the other hand, was fighting a band of mutant Trainers from interfering

VERSUS

Moral of the story:

EV TRAIN YOUR DAMN POKES.

The End.

(Will fix for Grammar.

*Props for using an interesting team
*Slops for no Tangrowth ownage :[

Good thing he didn't use Stealth Rock, since you sure do like to switch around a lot. Almost too much. Still, nicely written.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Cooltrainer20 is awesome, but needs to stop changing his avatar so much as every time I get used to the latest one it changes again!

*Props for using an interesting team
*Slops for no Tangrowth ownage :[

Good thing he didn't use Stealth Rock, since you sure do like to switch around a lot. Almost too much. Still, nicely written.
For serious!
I wanted to see tangrowth slap around some fools with them arms.

And hes just too cool.

Nice pwning though, random punks are so funny.

Slapping around foolish kids like that usually isn't too entertaining, but your writing style made this a real pleasure to read. Nice job, I look forward to more.

Yeah, nicely written and I'm sure he wouldn't of had to switch around much if sleep clause was in effect and the other dude hadn't used Darkrai.

I really like your team too, wish Tangrowth got in some action though.

If anyone thought there was an excess of switching here, I needed to because Darkrai's ability still hurts my pokes when they are asleep. So the excessive switching during the Darkrai stall was almost necessary.

If anyone thought there was an excess of switching here, I needed to because Darkrai's ability still hurts my pokes when they are asleep. So the excessive switching during the Darkrai stall was almost necessary.
I thought it was justified. Darkrai is scary.

Your opponent was an idiot. This was a really cool battle, too, and I like your writing style.

I would say kudos, but that dude did suck (Froslass lead?). Nice job pulling out of the no-sleep clause problem with Darkrai though.

People like your opponent make me cry. Practically everyone that plays this game has no idea of the depth and beauty of the inner pokemon metagame *tear*.

EV training is so boring though.. I'm tempted to just put a power-item on them and just fight anything, as long as it gets it's max in whatever then the rest don't matter. >_>;

I know they do, but it's so damn boring to do.

I have to agree. Good job with the warstory and not only beating a couple of ubers, but winning 6-0!

Your writing style is good! Look forward to more.

Finally, a warstory! Great writing...and like others have stated, I wouldve loved to see some Tangrowth ownage. Interesting set on Heatran, I've never seen one run with Protect.

Slapping around foolish kids like that usually isn't too entertaining, but your writing style made this a real pleasure to read. Nice job, I look forward to more.
I'm in agreement. I like the way you describe things, it makes it very interesting and fun. Great job man, too bad he wasn't more competitive.

I also liked the switching around, you made a smart move doing so. 6-0 ownage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)