Entertainment Worst Pokemon to give a gun to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
With the whole gun-control fiasco, I thought which Pokemon that we don't want to have a gun?

Alakazam: A high IQ with a gun leads to planning and pin-point slaughter

Kangaskhan: She'll shoot anyone who looks at her funny, or rather her child

Mewtwo: Its an evil Pokemon, add a gun and who knows what'll happen

Tyranitar: The tyrant with a vengence, and with a sandstorm brewing, no one will know where and when he'll shoot

Shedinja: Isn't too scary, until your realize that you can't take it down with anything short of a fire bomb

I feel like it'd be too short; it would also follow Oglemi's worst Pokemon to have at a party archetype.

Thoughts? n.n

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah vader's probably right, isn't as funny as I thought it'd be :>

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
this is like making a "worst pkmn pilots" article in 2002 with an entry comparing golem to al qaeda because they both live in sand and explode

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dropping by to give my opinions on this article. It is probably not a good time to talk about guns with the recent gun incidents in America. It could be offensive or something like what Vader said. However, I'm not shooting (pun not intended) this down because the article can probably do with a slight change in direction.

It could be changed to something like "Top Pokemon Criminals" or something along the lines like which Pokemon make the worst criminals. A few of those you mentioned in your OP could still fall into this category eg Alakazam has too high IQ and always come up with an infallible plan or Starmie can Camouflage etc. You might want to give this some thought if you're still willing to write this :) Just no guns or exploding terrorists etc. My 2c~ :)

I'm going to say no, sorry; it's simply not a good time for this kind of humour what with current events, and some of the jokes in the OP are just a little too tasteless, sadly. Feel free to reapply with a new or heavily reworked concept, and thanks for your consideration!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yep, agreeing with the above staff members and locking this. However, I know you're a great user, Yonko7. Feel free to apply with any other creative article ideas that you come up with =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)