World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Stream coming back up. Tell me what battle you want to watch.
You picked correctly. I would like to watch matches with Duy, Huy, skarm, kongler, Ninahaza, or other Smogonites. If you see two heavyweights go to them!

Very much appreciate the effort to bring us these battles live =)

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Skarm lost Round 3 to Isao Yoshioka barely.

Also: I want to see matches with Skarm(Mike Papagianis), if they're televised. Gogo :O

worlds 2011 in san diego next year? hell yeah, only a 2 hour drive :P so excited!
@Dr. Fidget thanks for the live stream!

Milan P. (PokemanMaster) is 2-1 after losing to JPN National Champion by a Sheer Cold. He beat froggy25 in Round 3, IIRC. Go get 'em, Milan!

And the hell... 39 people playing today? Out of the 49 invited, only 30 came. And they couldn't even pass 1 invitation down to me. That's lame.

And Huy Ha, the only undefeated American right now! QUACK!

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
DrFidget, thank you so much. We'd really appreciate seeing BI or Huy if they're on screen. :)

I also want to thank DrFidget so much for the live streaming! Watching and commenting at the same time was a very nice experience for me. Hopefully someone does this next year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)