Wooper used ice butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a dinosaur? And how many hounds do you know that breathe fire? Or lizards or pigs? Etc. It's pokémon, if it has something to shoot fire out of it can breathe fire.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Well, I suppose..uh. What if it's... How about.... But you know how.... It makes sense because... Umm... It was a late decision by game-freak to make it genderless! (I still don't know why Cryogonal is genderless, it's just a snowflake!) Yeah, they made Cryogonal gender-less soon before it came out! Or, because they give attract to pretty much everything, maybe the programmer who put attract in just dragged the script down to all of the pokemon before the first legendary and gave all of them attract, forgetting Cryogonal's illogical failure to produce genders he gave him attract on accident as well!

Now where are my cookiez!?

Almost everything can learn Toxic because it's not to pour some type of poison down somethings throat, they dont have to create the poison you know.

Almost everything can learn Toxic because it's not to pour some type of poison down somethings throat, they dont have to create the poison you know.
Wrong thread Cicada. This is why the fuck does something have this move thread, not give me the right goddamn move. Unless, of course, you want to continue your Toxic debate with that guy in a different thread.

It's not exactly a debate, to be honest.

Anyway, why does Samurott get X-Scissor? 'The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.' Last I saw, Samurott only had one pointy thing unless it can detach the shells on its limb, in which case, how does it have the time to do that in the heat of a battle?

Yet despite its design screaming samuri sword master, its special attack is higher???
Anyway, how does it learn grass knot? That move involves controling grass to trip the opponent... Its a water type.

Considing the description for double team mentions moving extremely fast, I find it odd that Pokemon like torkal and snorlax are able to achive this.

Yet despite its design screaming samuri sword master, its special attack is higher???
Anyway, how does it learn grass knot? That move involves controling grass to trip the opponent... Its a water type.
Perhaps it uses that waterbending trick like what Huu did on Avatar where it controls the water in the plants.

On a similar note, I always thought it was wierd that Seismitoad can learn Grass Knot, but not Palpitoad. I mean, it isn't like they're that much different, especially since GK Seismitoad didn't make too much sense to begin with (Although maybe it uses its ground-typing to control plants? Maybe, but it seems like Palpitoad should be able to do the exact same thing.)

Additionally, Bone Rush Lucario. I know it's supposed to magically materialize a bone, but it still makes no sense.
You pretty much explained it there, but I want to share my hypothesis on that matter. Lucario live in the mountains. I like to think that they form individual clans or tribes and with this, they have to use weapons to defend themselves from other rival tribes (think the beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey) . Isn't it kind of weird that Bone Rush is super effective against Lucario?

There's my light on that subject. It could also have to do with Lucario's close combat fighting and his need for some protective weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)