NOC Wikimafia, The Free Online Mafia [TOWN+BROIL WIN]

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Also I fail to see broils' logic about the whole doctor situation.

Let's assume both broil + drookez are town.
Scum killing either and flipping them as town sounds like a slam dunk for scum since it almost certainly guarantees the other gets lynched from their pov (this doesn't end up happening if broil gets killed by scum, but does if drookez does).

If broil is scum, then this is about one of the worst fake claims imaginable.

If broil is town and drookez is scum well uh that means village has no doc the whole game.

.-. nvm. Upon further inspection, both seem fine. Carry on.

That leaves.............. either hydro or scia as the lynch for today.

Haruno

M2H flip clears up tommie abit bar some big brain super tinfoil hat that scum tommie early claimed that he got forced to use his ability + redirected, so hard to scumread him and if this is indeed what happened, then fuck me.

Cloud is town due to CB auto clearing him at start of game.

Hal has shown to be relatively townie and leading village despite disagreements about mass claim.

I'm town.

So that really just leaves Scia/Hydro/Litt.

Haruno

Frankly I’m expecting something to do
well HH claim to block litt n1 but there were 2 kills and litt got a result that i visited no one so one of them is lying. Leaning HH mafia just because the roleblocker claim (i was def blocked) and litt’s result is consistent with why celever died
question. How does this work?

M2H could perform factional kill + forced tommie to kill celever.

Haruno

oh huh. First part of a saved post showed up. Whoops.

Was going to say to say that I expected mafia/3p to have something noise related since it just feels odd that it hasn't come into play as of now given that it's a theme for 3 roles so far.

to be clear, you're saying that litt could be lying because maybe you weren't roleblocked but celever got safeguarded?
If HH is true that he blocked litt, litt should not have gotten his track result night 1 (that i visited no one.)

Thus, if Litt isn’t lying then HH surely is.

To address Haruno, it’s not much about the mafia kill than the points here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)