Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
approved by me :]

Welcome to the game on SMOGOFF dot com that begs the question:

WHO ISN'T THAT POKEMON?!

The game is simple: someone posts a pokemon (or not a pokemon who knows!) and you have to try and guess what not it is!

Rules:
- when posting do not post the name of the pokemon. i promise you it's not worth it
- post the next pokemon (or not pokem0n ) when you replay to the previous one.
- if you mess up you get 1 (ONE) demerit, you don't want to know what happens if you get too many of them :U
- NO REPEATS
-- this one's the big one you cannot repeat a name or a pokemon (or a not pokmeon) NOR can you guess who it isn't. if you do you lose ALL YOUR POINTS
--- but wait, what are points??????

I'm glad you asked!

How to Win!:
- have fun!
- you get 1 (ONE) point for guessing who isn't that pokemon correctly, and you get 1 (ONE) point for having someone guess who isn't the pokemon you posted!
-- that also means that you could screw people over if you wanted :O
- color commentary is allowed, encouraged and will never be infracted [1]! in fact, good color commentary will net you 0.1 (one tenth) of a point!

For example:
I might post:
poster1 said:
and you might respond
poster2 said:
simple enough. poster 3 might even go

poster3 said:
hey wait a sec that's not dave, that's a world war 2 memorial eating a sandwich in a homedepot parking lot!
which would net poster 3, 0.1 points [2].

what does the winner get????????????
uh
yea, maybe i can get a sponsor or two to donate some poster points to the pot, any takers?????????

LEADERBOARD: (as of 20230815)
1. me
2. you
3. president bush

I'll start (and give myself one point in the process :] ):

WHO ISN'T THAT POKEMON?!
1692128341829.png

[1]: terms and conditions apply, who isn't that pokemon is not a moderator and ultimate the smogoff moderation team has final say on infractions but like don't be a dipshit dipshit, phoopes probably knows where you live [3]
[2]: as you can tell these points are used in tie-breaking scenarios as we would hate to have fools tie up when the thread gets inevitablye dead to time or locking becuase rules are hard and complicated
[3]: there is no factual evidence to prove that phoopes knows where you live, but better err on the side of caution, you never know who might be scraping your data here on smogoff dot com. use a vpn the next time you come on here and consider reducingt your digital footprint.

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
do regional forms count as the same pokemon as their base form? like if someone posted raichu-alola and someone said raichu.

also, thats a charizard, nice try.

1692129690345.jpeg

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
approved by me :]

Welcome to the game on SMOGOFF dot com that begs the question:

WHO ISN'T THAT POKEMON?!

The game is simple: someone posts a pokemon (or not a pokemon who knows!) and you have to try and guess what not it is!

Rules:
- when posting do not post the name of the pokemon. i promise you it's not worth it
- post the next pokemon (or not pokem0n ) when you replay to the previous one.
- if you mess up you get 1 (ONE) demerit, you don't want to know what happens if you get too many of them :U
- NO REPEATS
-- this one's the big one you cannot repeat a name or a pokemon (or a not pokmeon) NOR can you guess who it isn't. if you do you lose ALL YOUR POINTS
--- but wait, what are points??????

I'm glad you asked!

How to Win!:
- have fun!
- you get 1 (ONE) point for guessing who isn't that pokemon correctly, and you get 1 (ONE) point for having someone guess who isn't the pokemon you posted!
-- that also means that you could screw people over if you wanted :O
- color commentary is allowed, encouraged and will never be infracted [1]! in fact, good color commentary will net you 0.1 (one tenth) of a point!

For example:
I might post:

and you might respond

simple enough. poster 3 might even go

which would net poster 3, 0.1 points [2].

what does the winner get????????????
uh
yea, maybe i can get a sponsor or two to donate some poster points to the pot, any takers?????????

LEADERBOARD: (as of 20230815)
1. me
2. you
3. president bush

I'll start (and give myself one point in the process :] ):

WHO ISN'T THAT POKEMON?!
View attachment 543186
[1]: terms and conditions apply, who isn't that pokemon is not a moderator and ultimate the smogoff moderation team has final say on infractions but like don't be a dipshit dipshit, phoopes probably knows where you live [3]
[2]: as you can tell these points are used in tie-breaking scenarios as we would hate to have fools tie up when the thread gets inevitablye dead to time or locking becuase rules are hard and complicated
[3]: there is no factual evidence to prove that phoopes knows where you live, but better err on the side of caution, you never know who might be scraping your data here on smogoff dot com. use a vpn the next time you come on here and consider reducingt your digital footprint.
Bulbasaur

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
wait minute!!! That's not a pokemon, that's my dead great grandfather who fought in ww2 for my home country.

WHO ISN'T THAT POKEMON?!
View attachment 543186
IT'S SUICUNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)