Who hi-Jacked this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
badal, formerly badalcristiano

edit: originally by iDunno then pushed through QC by badal.

edit2: use the SQ/SA question at the top of the page for questions like these pls

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hiya! It originally written by iDunno, but then finished by Badal; the thread can be found here. If you meant this as a serious question, then you should ask them new time in the Simple Question; Simple Answer thread in C&C.

If you meant it as a discussion starter... RIP badal :<

Birk-a-dit: gosh dang it, is there a forum in Smogon where I DONT get ninjad srsly ppl

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)