Which is your signature pokemon?

mine has 2 be my whole team lo0l but id say my signature is my choicechomp prob or my metagross *SHINY* with a really gd set of IV's :D

EDIT:and Darkrai :D

Salamence and Sceptile, possibly the the most underrated double battle team. Both have incredible speed, and, when sweeping in their strongest stat, can take an entire team down.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I dunno Jump...my mind is telling me that it's Espeon, but something is telling me it could be Starmie too.

Anyway, Blaziken for me of course. 8)
Nah, Espeon for life. While Starmie's shone so brightly for me ingame (ended six straight weeks of frustration in the Emerald Battle Factory two summers ago and leads on my awesome DP 3-on-3 team), Espeon and I will always be in Synch.

Yeah. It's obviously Jumpluff. Beware the dreaded "Jumpjump".
lol

Signature Pokemon would probably be Breloom and Zapdos. Not that I ever get them to work as well as they did in ADV. Hm... That reminds me, I haven't tried the SubPass to SDLoom strategy yet. Hm.... BRB time to go rape Shoddy Battle.

But in all honesty, my signature Poke would have to be Heatran. SpecsTran with either Flash Fire or the 30% burn chance of Fire Blast can 2HKO Blissey. He wouldn't mind an Agility or Charge Beam boost either (off to Shoddy it is).

Starmie is so cool. I like to sweep with him (damn it is genderless xD) in the Battle Tower.

My favourite pokemon is Charizard (no, not Typhlosion. Typhlosion was a year ago my favourite).

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Maybe Jolteon, just because I bred an awesome one and I'm obsessed with it now. xD

Plus I love gyara (its design, though its battling skills is of course great too) and besides vire, Jolt's a really great poke to use with Gyara.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hmm I guess its my gengar/aglitypassing boltbeam(hp ics) jolteon/flinchahxtogekiss
That isn't a signature, that is half a team. And there is no member named ijea4444.

My signature would probably have to be Sceptile/Scizor. I use Scizor more though.

Ha my signature is definitely my Shiny Gluttony Belly Drum Extreme Speed Linoone. So unexpected, so elite. I have one ingame (not shiny though), but it's also on all my shoddy teams. My two other ingame stars are Yanmega and Vaporeon, who also find their way to all my shoddy teams.

Either Taunt or Sub Mismagius, 105 base speed is pretty cool. Taunt stops most Blissey and annoying stuff like Sleep or most Paralysis moves but fails against Thunderbolt/Ice Beam. However, Sub helps maggie defend against status(period) and pursuiters like Weavile or Tyranitar. I've pretty much yet to find many Metagross with Pursuit, but that is actually more of a problem as well.

It's a tough call, so I have two of the same Maggie thanks to a generous fellow that got me started on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)