Where Have I Been and How Have I Been Doing?

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
I know that I have been posting every once in a while on here with the topics to come along the forums and socialize... I haven't been too active of that reason of being busy with a ton of irl stuff, college being the main thing, also with work being another as well. The other update that I would say upon that I am feeling much better mentally and emotionally from a situation that happened almost 2 months ago as where I was living during that time had burnt down completely to ash... I and my grandparents had lost pretty much everything in that fire except for things that were salvageable or survived somehow in that fire and whatever that was in my pockets and in my hands when I ran out of the home, but the most fortunate thing is that my grandparents and I are perfectly fine physically and our pets we had in the home or close to the fire's range. My grandparents and I have been recovering our valuables and important stuff (clothes, toiletries, and a phone to help with anything for their home or concern family and friends) during that terrible situation in these two months, but since then I moved back to my parents until I can transfer to another college to finish my college degree plan, and my grandparents who have insurance are getting their home rebuilt and had been into temporary housing with first a hotel and now in a camper that my neighbors had sent to my grandparents to help repay for what help my grandpa did for them. They are soon to be getting plans for rebuilding a new home, and I am soon to be getting ready to fight to bring back the classes I had fallen behind on from the previous months ago due to some issues beyond my control. Besides that stuff... I am glad to be back and I am happy that I can have some peace in knowing that they are ok enough for me to worry about myself and get my business done before transferring colleges.

Sorry again if this seems sad or anything, I just wanted to get an update on what has been going on with me personally for the time I have been gone. Other than the stuff that has happened to me irl, I am excited about my birthday that is coming up very soon and I hope to enjoy that time with any of my friends I made over here or on Discord, my irl friends, and with family as well. Hopefully, all of you had a merry Christmas or whatever holiday you do celebrate around that time, and I hope that 2023 has been great so far for the people here.

I'm sincerely sorry for what happened to you and your grandparents and am glad you made it out safely. Not trying to be insensitive, hope you weren't offended by my previous post

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
I'm sincerely sorry for what happened to you and your grandparents and am glad you made it out safely. Not trying to be insensitive, hope you weren't offended by my previous post
No no, you are fine... I am glad that you were enjoying your day. I was giving an update on where I was and stuff. I do appreciate the condolences and stuff for myself and my family,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)