National Dex what changes need to be made to my team?

icbm (Kingambit) (F) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 Atk / 68 SpD / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Kowtow Cleave
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

download.png

at the end of a game i just use sucker punch

0 thooth chompers (Dracovish) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Strong Jaw
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fishious Rend

download.png

i dont really need to explain

champ (Blaziken-Mega) @ Blazikenite
Ability: Speed Boost
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Blaze Kick
- High Jump Kick
- Detect

download.jpg

i mega evo then detect to get a speed boost and use blaze kick for the most part

avocado (Dragonite) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Multiscale
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Dragon
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Roost

download.png

dragon dance then earthquake. if they outspeed me i use extreeme speed

introvert (Glimmora) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Toxic Debris
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Mortal Spin
- Memento
- Reflect

download.png

this is my stealth rock pokemon and then i use either reflect or memento

i aggree (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Tera Type: Ground
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Heat Crash

download.jpg

i usee rock polish and if my groudon takes less then 50 percent damage i use swords dance and i use heat crash unless its a water or dragon pokemon

Attachments

more info on each pokmeon.

kingambit: it has an insane atk stat along with black glasses and stab make it able to one shot most pokemon and if it gets a swords dance off then it can one shot almost any pokemon. iron head allows it to kill fairy pokemon well.

dracovish: with 402 speed it can outspeed most pokemon. fishous rend with strong jaw is 127 base power if it outspeeds its 2x along with stab and tera stab giving a 4x atk boost if it outspeeds under no weather conditioons.

blaziken: unless the oppents pkemon doesnt have a supper eff hit then this pokemon is good to send out. using sword damage first turn then detect second turn gives it 2x speed but if the opponent has a super eff attackthen use detect first. with a high attakk and speed boost ability this pokemon is a clean sweeper if you get a good setup

dragonite: while it may not have high speed its attack is extremly high so with dragon dance and extreeme speed it is an insane sweeper aslong as there isnt any ghost types. earthquake allows it to deal with steel ghodt and fighting type pokemon. roost is there as a way of healing if dragonite has a weak opponent so that any other pokemon who survive have a lower chance of knocking out dragonite..

glimmora:this pokemon is used to set up stealthrock. momento is used if if the opponent is starting to setup a sweeper. mortal spin is like rapid spin but it can poison the opponent. reflect is rarely used but most of the times alows it to have 2 tox spikes be set up while still being able to use memento.

groudon: rock polish gives is 500+ speed with 500+ atk so with heat crash it can one shot most pokemon and precipice blade is there to kill dragon and water ttype pokemon. swords dance is only there if the opponent has an extremely tanky or stall pokemon

kingambit: it has an insane atk stat along with black glasses and stab make it able to one shot most pokemon and if it gets a swords dance off then it can one shot almost any pokemon. iron head allows it to kill fairy pokemon well.

dracovish: with 402 speed it can outspeed most pokemon. fishous rend with strong jaw is 127 base power if it outspeeds its 2x along with stab and tera stab giving a 4x atk boost if it outspeeds under no weather conditioons.

blaziken: unless the oppents pkemon doesnt have a supper eff hit then this pokemon is good to send out. using sword damage first turn then detect second turn gives it 2x speed but if the opponent has a super eff attackthen use detect first. with a high attakk and speed boost ability this pokemon is a clean sweeper if you get a good setup

dragonite: while it may not have high speed its attack is extremly high so with dragon dance and extreeme speed it is an insane sweeper aslong as there isnt any ghost types. earthquake allows it to deal with steel ghodt and fighting type pokemon. roost is there as a way of healing if dragonite has a weak opponent so that any other pokemon who survive have a lower chance of knocking out dragonite..

glimmora:this pokemon is used to set up stealthrock. momento is used if if the opponent is starting to setup a sweeper. mortal spin is like rapid spin but it can poison the opponent. reflect is rarely used but most of the times alows it to have 2 tox spikes be set up while still being able to use memento.

groudon: rock polish gives is 500+ speed with 500+ atk so with heat crash it can one shot most pokemon and precipice blade is there to kill dragon and water ttype pokemon. swords dance is only there if the opponent has an extremely tanky or stall pokemon
sir is this natdex ubers? if so, i would say that many of your pokemon are just unoptimal and cannot beat all the meta threats of natdex ubers (i am assuming natdex ubers since i see pdon) blaziken is frail, it really cannot take more than one attack in this tier filled with high power moves and ekiller could easily pick it off, even with choice scarf, dracovish cannot outspeed much with the 75 speed, and you are missing some evs as well. i dunno about gambit, as the power levels are a tad bit high and xerneas is a highly prevelant dark resist. any serious team can smoke your team and i suggest using real ubers tier pokemon. plus flare blitz is better than blaze kick, and high jump kick is too risky compared to close combat, salamence is a much better mega lol.

i understand your passion for some pokemon, but prepare to get yourself smoked by any serious team lmao, i love dracovish but that doesnt mean i will be using it in a tier filled with primal groudons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)