Announcements well that sucks (The Well #nya: 85)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nya

its miyuki monday
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor
PS Admin
1701191042315.png

"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

please laugh i spent like 2 minutes googling for this joke (very intensive)

introduction

hi.

about me
  • nya

FAQs

Q: Why?
A: no.

summary

okay you can do the well thing now

If you had to rank the Smogoff mods based on how gay each one is, who would top the power rankings? pls don't delete mods i am a lesbo asking this as good fun

nya

its miyuki monday
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor
PS Admin
are the allegations true?
ye. dont tell anyone tho that's a secret

How many pfps of Nia have you gone through at this point
at least 6 and a half. i lost count somewhere after the 4th one

If you had to rank the Smogoff mods based on how gay each one is, who would top the power rankings?
3 years ago i pressed the x to the little textbox at the top of the screen that says who the omds are. i never found out who they were :(

nya

its miyuki monday
PS Admin
Dave, Ivy, Phoopes, Sijih

I need the Gay Power Lore
1701195028571.png

tell me how you joined the smogon community?
i played a lot of randbats w/ friends in middle and high school. in like 2018 i noticed there were chatrooms and saw someone named LOLtrode get voice in https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/pokemongames and i was like "lol that'd be funny if i got voice", and then i did. it's just been a downward spiral from there because im a workaholic who derives all her self worth from feeling useful

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
1. Are you a cat?
2. Are there any other cats on Smogus you would like to shout out?
3. What is your favorite work of fiction right now?
4. Choose one: Red/Fire, Blue/Water, Green/Wood, White/Light, or Black/Dark.

nya

its miyuki monday
PS Admin
When are we going to see Kaede vs Nya in an exploding barbed wire death match? Kaede called you smelly and IMO I would not let that shit slide
Kaede pick a meta

1. Are you a cat?
2. Are there any other cats on Smogus you would like to shout out?
3. What is your favorite work of fiction right now?
4. Choose one: Red/Fire, Blue/Water, Green/Wood, White/Light, or Black/Dark.
1. no im like 60% sure im a person
2. no.
3. xenoblade 2 (i have no standards)
4. Blue/Water

how come you didn't put any effort into your well? Are you perhaps too cool for the well?
ill be honest i have no idea what the standards for these are, but its like -5 degrees out today so yeah im pretty cool rn

nya

its miyuki monday
PS Admin
Since meeting me, how much has your opinion of shuckle improved?
I actually really wanted to use a Shuckle on a pokemon X team at one point. I thought he seemed like a funny little guy. My desire to do that has been pretty much evaporated since meeting you

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF CHEESE
I DESPISE cheese it grosses me out so bad. idm cheese sauces on pasta as much but its super variable for that

why do you smell

The sense of smell is transmitted by the olfactory nerves.[3] Olfactory nerves are bundles of very small unmyelinated axons that are derived from olfactory receptor neurons in the olfactory mucosa. The axons are in varying stages of maturity, reflecting the constant turnover of neurons in the olfactory epithelium. A plexiform network is formed in the lamina propria, by the bundles of axons that are surrounded by olfactory ensheathing cells. In as many as twenty branches, the bundled axons cross the cribriform plate and enter the overlying olfactory bulb ending as glomeruli. Each branch is enclosed by an outer dura mater that becomes continuous with the nasal periosteum.[3]

There are several plastic surgery procedures that can be done on the nose, known as rhinoplasties available to correct various structural defects or to change the shape of the nose. Defects may be congenital, or result from nasal disorders or from trauma. These procedures are a type of reconstructive surgery. Elective procedures to change a nose shape are a type of cosmetic surgery.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
1. Nya?
2. Which cat is the best cat (irl and Pokemon)
3. Despite Alex stepping down, are the meows still accelerating?
4. Where did Bidoof Princess go (and why that, to begin with?)
5. Will meow cup come back?

Thankie in advance, also is the inside of the well wet?

nya

its miyuki monday
PS Admin
1. Nya?
2. Which cat is the best cat (irl and Pokemon)
3. Despite Alex stepping down, are the meows still accelerating?
4. Where did Bidoof Princess go (and why that, to begin with?)
5. Will meow cup come back?

Thankie in advance, also is the inside of the well wet?
1. Nya!
2. This one's pretty cool
1701268031018.png

Delcatty or meowstic-f for pokemon. Love them so much
3. Yes, we are within weeks of a meowvolution
4. She died in the war. (I picked the name bc I wanted to be a princess and bidoof felt like a funny ironic twist. I was also like 12 so)
5. Stay tuned.....
6. That's a matter of perspective

do you hate taylor swift
ye

teach me the forbidden spell
dms

what is your favorite question in this thread
the first one was pretty cool

nya

its miyuki monday
PS Admin
Do you hate Kanye?
Never listened to anything from him and quite frankly have no desire to

you can't convince me this is not a psyop to put the final nail in the coffin for what was once a firebot/smogoff staple. the well is dead and we killed it.
no ye, that's 100% what this is

justice for the tehtayteh guy!!!!!!!!!!
i tried to rig the poll in their favour.... this is the problem with democracy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)