Side Welcome To SV Monotype - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trichotomy

is a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
MPL Champion
act on tampermonkey, we scheduled for 10:30 and it’s 11:10. Also didn’t respond to my scheduling request (sent Monday) until yesterday (Friday). check his wall if u need proof

e: now if u check his wall u will find bro lying through his teeth

Last edited:
Act win granted.
Hi, the scheduled time was 10:30 am (GMT -5). I posted on the the message on my wall at 10:34 am that I was already online, to which he responded at 10:35 he was coming.

I waited and went offline at 10:45 am (as Trichotomy states on his own message), which are the 15 minutes required for a no-show when no delay is reported (which was not). You can check my wall for any clarification.

I ask that no act win is given to Trichotomy since the 15 minutes had already passed. Subsequent challenges were sent past this time too. I have no issue rescheduling the match, but if not possible on Trichotomy´s side, i ask for the act win.

Adding both Pokemon Showdown and Smogon images:

Pokemon Showdown screen.png
Smogon screen.png

Trichotomy

is a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
MPL Champion
Hi, the scheduled time was 10:30 am (GMT -5). I posted on the the message on my wall at 10:34 am that I was already online, to which he responded at 10:35 he was coming.

I waited and went offline at 10:45 am (as Trichotomy states on his own message), which are the 15 minutes required for a no-show when no delay is reported (which was not). You can check my wall for any clarification.

I ask that no act win is given to Trichotomy since the 15 minutes had already passed. Subsequent challenges were sent past this time too. I have no issue rescheduling the match, but if not possible on Trichotomy´s side, i ask for the act win.

Adding both Pokemon Showdown and Smogon images:

View attachment 475963View attachment 475962
So you deliberately decided to not include the screenshots from 10:35-10:46 when I sent the challenge and were playing two other games instead of accepting my challenge. By the time I had sent you a smogon message, I had already been waiting for you to accept for 10 minutes.

Additionally, in your screenshot, you were clearly online and saw my challenge yet chose to play ladder games instead. Furthermore, you didn’t respond to my scheduling message sent on Monday until Friday. Next time you play in a tournament, make sure you read the rules and respond to scheduling requests in a reasonable time. Besides, your team has won a total of 1 game, so your tournament run is over regardless of the outcome of our game.

Last edited:

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
1671303804429.png

It's been three hourse since the time we scheduled (5 pm of today) and my opponent hasn't been online even 24 hours before the scheduled time, claiming act win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)